Haircuts?

oliverg

oliverg

Iron
Looking for some haircuts, drop some below pls. Tryna keep it around this length, will go a little shorter.
IMG 3599
IMG 3647

• +1
Reactions: watah and WhoTookVendetta
Haircut is cope

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, WhoTookVendetta and NZb6Air
This would just look exquisite on that beautiful cranium of yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Bitchwhipper2, watah and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, WhoTookVendetta and oliverg
Be a real man and go bald

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Cr7 cut🗿

• +1
Yeah roughly
grow it out and do like a surfer curtain or middle part (imo) just dont keep the sides too short it looks ass

• +1
grow it out and do like a surfer curtain or middle part (imo) just dont keep the sides too short it looks ass
Should my sides be as long as they are now?

• +1
Should my sides be as long as they are now?
they arent long to begin with it just makes your hair looks like a 64yr with a skin fade

they arent long to begin with it just makes your hair looks like a 64yr with a skin fade
LOL agreed but I don’t like it when it’s too long

LOL agreed but I don’t like it when it’s too long
do you know what gravity is your hair is straight flat it will fall off you shouldnt worry about that

your hair should fall down then
it does like after I wash it, but then after a few days of just rinsing it can stay up and is much more moldable

it does like after I wash it, but then after a few days of just rinsing it can stay up and is much more moldable
had the same issue you gotta have like a aleovara gel or just sleep with a micropore head towel trust it will stand down for long

had the same issue you gotta have like a aleovara gel or just sleep with a micropore head towel trust it will stand down for long
Isn’t it having more structure a good thing?

Isn’t it having more structure a good thing?
depends on the haircut you want to do but if you hair keeps getting upward like a austicic schizo just do this once a while

Be a real man and go bald
"be a real man and go bald" do you genuinely think the norwood reaper will spare your hairline because of this comment?
he won't stop the cope.

depends on the haircut you want to do but if you hair keeps getting upward like a austicic schizo just do this once a while
sounds good, I’ll try it tonight before I shampoo tmmrw

sounds good, I’ll try it tonight before I shampoo tmmrw
yuh my hair used to look like this shit now its more manageable

whatever you do if your gonna get a haircut dont get it done at a black barber get it done at a female hair stylist

based off personal experiences

whatever you do if your gonna get a haircut dont get it done at a black barber get it done at a female hair stylist

based off personal experiences
i always get it at some japanese lady

• Love it
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer

Attachments

• 1000049051.gif
    1000049051.gif
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000049052.gif
    1000049052.gif
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
RIP ALAIN DELON. you think that'd suit me?
Could work if you got that semi- formal aesthetic tho it's suited for little older guys but you got decent bones so might work

Could work if you got that semi- formal aesthetic tho it's suited for little older guys but you got decent bones so might work
that'd be my concern, the fact it's a more formal and mature cut. it's definitely a consideration

"be a real man and go bald" do you genuinely think the norwood reaper will spare your hairline because of this comment?
he won't stop the cope.
You are just a pussy. Be a real man shave your head go to the gym and stop thinking about women

• JFL
Reactions: DeadByThirty and slavicpsycho
Nope not always