hairline/hair density should be your number one priority as a guy to looksmax

finn899

finn899

Kraken
all your facial features go out the window if you do not have a straight hairline with good density, as a man short hair with low hairline and high density will always mog any hairstyle for a man,here is an example of the difference it makes for having a good hairline/density vs bad
VS BAD

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 21863, NerdcelThundercok and 4 others
all your facial features go out the window if you do not have a straight hairline with good density, as a man short hair with low hairline and high density will always mog any hairstyle for a man,here is an example of the difference it makes for having a good hairline/density vs badView attachment 2524907View attachment 2524908View attachment 2524939View attachment 2524909VS BADView attachment 2524913View attachment 2524916View attachment 2524924
Your facial structure is what determines what hairstyles, or even if you need any hair to look good. It's a youthfulness indicator and can hide failos for guys. So while I wouldn't call it the most important thing to looksmax (most guys here have good enough hair already to quiet your point) it's still important.

Your facial structure is what determines what hairstyles, or even if you need any hair to look good. It's a youthfulness indicator and can hide failos for guys. So while I wouldn't call it the most important thing to looksmax (most guys here have good enough hair already to quiet your point) it's still important.
hidden hairlines look terrrible and girls can tell when they are fake lol the density looks fake bc they have to use alot of front hair to cover the temples

Muh low hairline. That’s a meme for Northern Europeans.

Attachments

• B28D7A0D-8CF0-44B8-B0A8-D062A9D6F8FD.jpeg
    B28D7A0D-8CF0-44B8-B0A8-D062A9D6F8FD.jpeg
    896.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 55D96F60-CD61-4464-BC41-35BD15B607A2.jpeg
    55D96F60-CD61-4464-BC41-35BD15B607A2.jpeg
    751.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Graham
Muh low hairline. That’s a meme for Northern Europeans.
paul walker and matt still had very dense hair with 0 temple ressesion,also a 1 in a million face helps too lol

• +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, Deleted member 15977, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
paul walker and matt still had very dense hair with 0 temple ressesion,also a 1 in a million face helps too lol
A lot of Europeans have high hairlines, it’s a phenotypical trait. Especially Nordics. What are they supposed to do ? Get a hair transplant jfl.

Low hairlines are for ethnics or those with weak lower thirds.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
A lot of Europeans have high hairlines, it’s a phenotypical trait. Especially Nordics. What are they supposed to do ? Get a hair transplant jfl.

Low hairlines are for ethnics or those with weak lower thirds.
yes high hairlines can still look good,temple reccesion and hair density is still far more important then a high hairline,notice how taylor lautner his reccesed temples go just as high as jamies yet the left still looks better because its straight? density and straight hairline with no reccesion>low hairline but recession

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and MaestheticMaso
paul walker and matt still had very dense hair with 0 temple ressesion,also a 1 in a million face helps taking Ru and planning to take minox.
View attachment 2524967View attachment 2524968yes high hairlines can still look good,temple reccesion and hair density is still far more important then a high hairline,notice how taylor lautner his reccesed temples go just as high as jamies yet the left still looks better because its straight? density and straight hairline with no reccesion>low hairline but recession
This is why I’ve started taking RU and need to get on Minox. Temples are the most important part of the hairline.

This is why I’ve started taking RU and need to get on Minox. Temples are the most important part of the hairline.
gotta get on finasteride too if you truly wanna maintain a perfect hairline

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
gotta get on finasteride too if you truly wanna maintain a perfect hairline
I don’t know, thought I’d try RU first and see. If you react well to it, you shouldn’t need fin

Saving 5k for 1000 graft HT

I don’t know, thought I’d try RU first and see. If you react well to it, you shouldn’t need fin
finasteride is anti ageing/balances hormones,unless your one of the 5 percent who get ed from it then you should do it

finasteride is anti ageing/balances hormones,unless your one of the 5 percent who get ed from it then you should do it
I need something strong because I want to roid.

I’m thinking oral min, dut and RU/pyro is enough.

• +1
I need something strong because I want to roid.

I’m thinking oral min, dut and RU/pyro is enough.
oral min is apparently bad for your heart and also is way less effective then regain or any sprays/foam directly to hairline and also if your receeding and take steroids i think even with dut/minox you might still receed at a normal rate the bc dut and steroids cancel each other out

oral min is apparently bad for your heart and also is way less effective then regain or any sprays/foam directly to hairline and also if your receeding and take steroids i think even with dut/minox you might still receed at a normal rate the bc dut and steroids cancel each other out
It depends on the dose, your reaction and which steroids tbh. Unless it’s a heavy DHT derivative, the Dut should be enough to cover DHT, especially together with RU.

You might be able to run a higher dosage of these hair loss drugs due to roids masking sides.

Can’t find conclusive studies on it, same with RU. Oral min has been shown to be more effective however ?

Can’t find conclusive studies on it, same with RU. Oral min has been shown to be more effective however ?
ru58841 is like rosemary oil, its a cope/placebo pill trust

ru58841 is like rosemary oil, its a cope/placebo pill trust
Not at all jfl. How can you call it placebo when it’s proven to bind to the Androgen receptor in the scalp. If you react well to it, you can blast roids and maintain your hairline. Lots of anecdotes and a few studies showing this.

Unless you’re losing hair like crazy, it’s dumb not to use RU first.

Not at all jfl. How can you call it placebo when it’s proven to bind to the Androgen receptor in the scalp. If you react well to it, you can blast roids and maintain your hairline. Lots of anecdotes and a few studies showing this.

Unless you’re losing hair like crazy, it’s dumb not to use RU first.
by the time you realise ru is not enough you will go a whole point on the norwood scale tho,why even risk it for no reason?

• +1
by the time you realise ru is not enough you will go a whole point on the norwood scale tho,why even risk it for no reason?
Are you able to predict the future or something jfl ???

It should be enough unless you’re roiding since your body is not overrun with test and thus DHT naturally. If you block the AR receptor, no DHT can act on it!

• +1
Are you able to predict the future or something jfl ???

It should be enough unless you’re roiding since your body is not overrun with test and thus DHT naturally. If you block the AR receptor, no DHT can act on it!
your right bro it depends on your steroid dosage,but when i said 'you' i wasnt saying directly to you lmao just more of a general statement,its up to you but keep a very close eye

• Hmm...
oral min is apparently bad for your heart and also is way less effective then regain or any sprays/foam directly to hairline
Been seeing wayyy more testimonials with results from oral, despite it being more dangerous. ESPECIALLY the people who are taking above 2.5mg. I don't doubt it's efficacy, just concerned about it's sides.

your right bro it depends on your steroid dosage,but when i said 'you' i wasnt saying directly to you lmao just more of a general statement,its up to you but keep a very close eye
I’ve seen some anecdotes saying that RU did more for them than Dut and fin even when cycling masteron jfl. There are some other drugs too which are very promising that prevent DHT from attacking the hair follicle.

I’ve seen some anecdotes saying that RU did more for them than Dut and fin even when cycling masteron jfl. There are some other drugs too which are very promising that prevent DHT from attacking the hair follicle.
but finasteride is the most tested and guarenteed i wouldnt risk being a guinea pig for these random ass drugs 😹

Been seeing wayyy more testimonials with results from oral, despite it being more dangerous. ESPECIALLY the people who are taking above 2.5mg. I don't doubt it's efficacy, just concerned about it's sides.
nope, there is a study that showed minox on its own had like a 20 percent response rate,but with derma rolling once a week combined with minox after it had 85+,because with topical you can spray directly into new holes you create with derma roller for new hair folicles,you cant have the same direct affect with oral,so oral minox on its own is better but minox topical and derma roller clears all

nope, there is a study that showed minox on its own had like a 20 percent response rate,but with derma rolling once a week combined with minox after it had 85+,because with topical you can spray directly into new holes you create with derma roller for new hair folicles,you cant have the same direct affect with oral,so oral minox on its own is better but minox topical and derma roller clears all
You can do both however

but finasteride is the most tested and guarenteed i wouldnt risk being a guinea pig for these random ass drugs 😹
Muh random drugs. Just because Big pharma peddled the FDA to approve it doesn’t mean it’s safer for you. The Bayer tainted HIV blood drugs were also approved btw.

Muh random drugs. Just because Big pharma peddled the FDA to approve it doesn’t mean it’s safer for you. The Bayer tainted HIV blood drugs were also approved btw.
remember whatever stops your hair loss,will also somewhat stop accelerated ageing lol,ppl only receed hair loss with rapid ageing which obv occurs around 19-30 where you age the fastest,thats why when you eat unhealthy you get more hair loss its directly related to health thats how i know its a safe drug,look at brad pitt 60 years old perfect hairline and skin

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
remember whatever stops your hair loss,will also somewhat stop accelerated ageing lol,ppl only receed hair loss with rapid ageing which obv occurs around 19-30 where you age the fastest,thats why when you eat unhealthy you get more hair loss its directly related to health thats how i know its a safe drug,look at brad pitt 60 years old perfect hairline and skin View attachment 2525020
Cmon Brad Pitt is a genetic anomaly plus has millions to spend on Looks and Anti ageing. Do you think he looks this fgood because He started taking fin at 20?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Cmon Brad Pitt is a genetic anomaly plus has millions to spend on Looks and Anti ageing. Do you think he looks this fgood because He started taking fin at 20?
hes 50... look up any man who looks way younger then his age,9/10 times they have 0 recession/density loss

Yes, but is that due to drugs or genes jfl ? What are we meant to do this info ?
look at 50 year olds in the street/compared to hollywood actors hairlines/density maybe its a coincidence/genes

Fringe can cover nad hairline and high forehead.

Fringe can cover nad hairline and high forehead.
not for long before you run out ofdensity ,because you will have to use alot of hairat the front to cover the temples and then your front of the hair will look bad too something like this...
you cant hide your hairline forever better to stop the loss then fraud this hard and look bad

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese