Hairline naturally shit?

J

johnathansmithston

Iron
Ever since I was born I've had fuckall side hair. I've seen photos of me at age 9 and it looks like I'm Norwood 2. When I like pill my hair up it looks shit. Anything ic an do about this?

forehead reduction surgery, hair cuts that cover your forehead or a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Hexmask and NZb6Air

Attachments

• 20241017_181325.jpg
    20241017_181325.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 0
Pretty sure I'm at like Norwood 1 or 2 now
Looks normal just hide it a bit and worry about it again when ur NW3 and go to turkey then and fix it with transplant.

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled
@johnathansmithston doeesnt look that bad

@johnathansmithston doeesnt look that bad
Been like this for a while tbh
Can I send a pic of what it looked like when I was turning 14 and had my hair short? Photo looks hilariously bad so I don't wanna post it here

Been like this for a while tbh
Can I send a pic of what it looked like when I was turning 14 and had my hair short? Photo looks hilariously bad so I don't wanna post it here
but ofc, just send dm

You can fraud it or you can just kill yourself. The second option is preferable for me
Wtf man, what was reason being that mean wtf

• +1
Reactions: lerwaf123
Ever since I was born I've had fuckall side hair. I've seen photos of me at age 9 and it looks like I'm Norwood 2. When I like pill my hair up it looks shit. Anything ic an do about this?
Bro its all good i got pictures of myself as a baby with some sort of a V shaped hairline, u dont need a perfect squared harilin and yours is more or less like mine, itf fine bro focus on the really important things