hairloss genetic or enviroment

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
ive been reading on studies linking bad posture to exalarated hairloss and malocclusion to hairloss

so is hairloss genetic or not? ive seen plenty of people with good posture and perfect teeth but bald and balding and people with bad jaws with all there hair

there are also certain ethnic groups who experience balding diffrtent. like russians have a stereyotype that they go bald really early and have very thin hair and that italians keep there hair late into life

would fixing the teeth and bite through jaw surgery negate the hairloss found in people with malaclusion

Through a series of observational case studies, it is evident that there is a relationship between malocclusion and hair loss. Specifically, through analysis of dental records, cephalometric radiographs, and visual observation of patients, there appears to be a correlation between Class II Skeletal malocclusion and subsequent hair loss.

this guy has bad jaw allingment and his teeth would be class 2 or 3 yet he is in his mid twenties and has no hairloss even in his videos years later when he is about 27-28 still hasn't had any hairloss

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Lmao
would fixing the teeth and bite through jaw surgery negate the hairloss found in people with malaclusion
sometimes i think people on here are too far gone due to psl autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, ProAcktiv, OOGABOOGA and 9 others
genetics

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Genetic it's 100% genetic. Environment is a meme, zayn Malik could be the most stressed mf in the planet but he wouldn't recess. Hair loss gene is simply revealed with stress

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, PYT, gamma and 2 others
Prolly genetics unless you live next to a nuclear wasteland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Through a series of observational case studies, it is evident that there is a relationship between malocclusion and hair loss. Specifically, through analysis of dental records, cephalometric radiographs, and visual observation of patients, there appears to be a correlation between Class II Skeletal malocclusion and subsequent hair loss.
Genetics.

The studies you're referring to, like this one, have clearly shit methodology and overall study design if you dig into them. Not necessarily unexpected from an orthodontic researcher, but there is zero understanding of hair loss science here.

MPB is probably just correlated with racial skeletal/developmental anomalies rather than being causatively related with Class II malocclusion.

For example: Caucasians are more likely to develop Class II malocclusion than Blacks and Asians (not pictured in table) who have a tendency toward developing Class III skeletal relationships. Caucasians (who have higher rates of Class II malocclusion) also coincidentally have higher rates of MPB than both groups.

• +1
Genetic. I blasted steroids for 9 years straight, partied and did drugs constantly, was skeletal class 2, and lost zero hair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, OOGABOOGA, gamma and 1 other person
Genetic it's 100% genetic. Environment is a meme, zayn Malik could be the most stressed mf in the planet but he wouldn't recess. Hair loss gene is simply revealed with stress
does stress play a part in baldness?

would realiving stress help hairloss?

Genetics.

The studies you're referring to, like this one, have clearly shit methodology and overall study design if you dig into them. Not necessarily unexpected from an orthodontic researcher, but there is zero understanding of hair loss science here.

MPB is probably just correlated with racial skeletal/developmental anomalies rather than being causatively related with Class II malocclusion.

View attachment 1178362

For example: Caucasians are more likely to develop Class II malocclusion than Blacks and Asians (not pictured in table) who have a tendency toward developing Class III skeletal relationships. Caucasians (who have higher rates of Class II malocclusion) also coincidentally have higher rates of MPB than both groups.
so there isn't any evidence

i thought it cuts of some blodd flow to the scalp

forum never fails to surprise me

Genetic. I blasted steroids for 9 years straight, partied and did drugs constantly, was skeletal class 2, and lost zero hair.
You're a really lucky man with that hair genetic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4054 and volcelfatcel
sometimes i think people on here are too far gone due to psl autism
its a serious question

if someone has a recessed jaw it goes into the airway blocking of some air so they compensate with forward head posture

forward head posture can cut of some blood flow and nutriance to the scalp and inturn might speed up hairloss

does stress play a part in baldness?

would realiving stress help hairloss?
stress plays 0 role in hair loss, it simply reveals your genes earlier. You will lose hair if you lose hair under stress and that's really it tbh

• +1
how are your parents hairlines?

is your dad bald and how old are you? was your maternal grandfather bald?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
You're a really lucky man with that hair genetic
how are your parents hairlines?

is your dad bald and how old are you? was your maternal grandfather bald?
I'm definitely genetic elite hair wise. My father is 70 with very little hairloss, and my maternal grandfather hairmogged all, died in his 80s with basically no hairloss or hairline recession.

And I'm 35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and gamma
I'm definitely genetic elite hair wise. My father is 70 with very little hairloss, and my maternal grandfather hairmogged all, died in his 80s with basically no hairloss or hairline recession.

And I'm 35
looks like you'll never have to worry about hairloss

do you have a family? never thought someone your age would be using this site

• +1
so there isn't any evidence

i thought it cuts of some blodd flow to the scalp
Yep, no evidence. If blood flow was the true culprit then androgen-resistant transplanted hair would fall out all the same as scalp hair (which it doesn't).

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10615
looks like you'll never have to worry about hairloss

do you have a family? never thought someone your age would be using this site
Prob not which is funny since I never worried about hair and even had it buzzed for a long time. No kids yet. It's funny man, I don't feel 35 it's like you blink and boom ur fukin old. Here to help others avoid some of the mistakes I made, and to find a good surgeon for midface work although it seems like there's not much actual surgeon discussion lately

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10615
Prob not which is funny since I never worried about hair and even had it buzzed for a long time. No kids yet. It's funny man, I don't feel 35 it's like you blink and boom ur fukin old. Here to help others avoid some of the mistakes I made, and to find a good surgeon for midface work although it seems like there's not much actual surgeon discussion lately
yeah bro this forum is pretty dead now

it was way more active a few months ago

and at this time most users aren't active im from australia and its 3.00 in the afternoon but its probably early morning or very late in europe witch is where most users are from

tag me in your next post bro i would like to hear some experience from someone your age that uses this website

• +1
Since you know about roids, and probably know many who have used them and had kids, what do you know about the claim that roiders are more likely to have daughters? That and hair loss are my two biggest deterrents.

• +1
Since you know about roids, and probably know many who have used them and had kids, what do you know about the claim that roiders are more likely to have daughters? That and hair loss are my two biggest deterrents.

I'm not sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA