Hairloss Megathread

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I would like to start a constant hairloss megathread to try and get a cure or possible discussion on new cures.

I am currently on dutasteride + finasteride + RU58841 + pyrilutamide 5mg twice daily + 10mg accutane a day + minoxidil 5% once a day + .1% tretinoin once a day + 2mm microneedling to heavy bleeding once a week.

My hair is slowly thinning.

Hair transplants often result in shit density.

SMP is only good for frauding density as it looks extremely fake on its own since it lacks 3D appearance that 1mm of actual stubble a hair follicle makes on the head with depth.

Hair systems are expensive and women can tell you are wearing one if they run their hand through your head. If it comes off it’s basically game over for your social status. The hairline often looks fake. But I might not have a choice.

I am on TRT so have high testosterone levels even on (basically) dutasteride + pyrilutamide that I just started.

I’ll let you all know if I get regrowth or if the pyrilutamide works. I received the first package of pyrilutamide when it dropped because I ordered the morning it came out knowing it would go out of stock soon.

DEDDC477 4D7D 4F70 B96A 52C3ADC99C70

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20565 and 5 others
You've finally taken your meds?
Reported for shitposting as the first comment in my thread. You will not bother me when I’m doing what I want. You will piss off.

Reported for shitposting as the first comment in my thread. You will not bother me when I’m doing what I want. You will piss off.
Your last thread was about how you're god and how no one matters except you. Reminded me a lot of Connor Murphy after he started balding. It wasn't trolling but a genuine question.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21297, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
progesterone and dhea are better and safer. wtf u taking accutane for? what does it do for hair

Does your hair loss pattern follow the classic norwood progression? It might not be androgenic alopecia if you're still thinning whilst taking the treatments you're currently on.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20927
why don’t you just take Dut, RU, and min. Idk what the point of the rest is, not trying to be a dick it just makes it complicated

so you have lot in common
I'm the opposite. Purely objective which is why some people think i'm being too hard on myself with certain features but other people will say i'm overrating.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Does your hair loss pattern follow the classic norwood progression? It might not be androgenic alopecia if you're still thinning whilst taking the treatments you're currently on.
He's diffuse thinning.

Try using divine protein and mix it with RU along with microneedling yakhi :love::love:

You are that guy who was using accutane and your hair got fucked so now you use every possible hairloss drug? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your last thread was about how you're god and how no one matters except you. Reminded me a lot of Connor Murphy after he started balding. It wasn't trolling but a genuine question.
You will stay out of my threads and keep your personal problems with me out of this section. This is a serious thread. If we can’t have a serious thread about an issue 80% of people in the world men and women have, androgenic alopecia, this entire forum is useless. Im not asking you to leave, im telling you to delete all your posts in this thread before I have a mod do it for me.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and LooksOrDeath
Bump this could be a useful thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and LooksOrDeath
You will stay out of my threads and keep your personal problems with me out of this section. This is a serious thread. If we can’t have a serious thread about an issue 80% of people in the world men and women have, androgenic alopecia, this entire forum is useless. Im not asking you to leave, im telling you to delete all your posts in this thread before I have a mod do it for me.
You can get botox in the muscles surrounding the scalp to increase bloodflow to the hairs.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Such a shame lanket. This is what you get for telling manlets to kill themselves.

Soon you will be a baldcel :feelskek:.

I would share my secrets with you boyo on how to grow a Magnificent mane, but I think I'll keep them to the manlets.

Once your bald everyone will mog you boyo, better start looking for a wig.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend and Deleted member 21297
:soy: "this is a serious thread"
:feelswah: " mods my feelings are hurt"

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and ROTTING
I would commit murder but it’s the internet so weak people can say whatever they want without any consequences. Real life isn’t like that is it.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
This forum is trash lol im the only one looksmaxxing bunch of crying manlets in my thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, thereallegend and Nims
I would commit murder but it’s the internet so weak people can say whatever they want without any consequences. Real life isn’t like that is it.
nigga you wanna murder people for hurting your feelings

you're a bigger bitch than most women I know

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend, hypergamy and 1 other person
Maybe topical sarms needed too? Mike Thurston hair transplant seems good. Do you use dht blocking shampoo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
nigga you wanna murder people for hurting your feelings

you're a bigger bitch than most women I know
words on the internet mean very little to me and you’ll soon realize that.

• JFL
Just take hundreds of chemical supplements to potentially slow down the balding process but end up bald anyways after a few years theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
words on the internet mean very little to me and you’ll soon realize that.
Nigga if that was a threat you said in the shittiest way possible. Words mean nothing to you yet you're giving a threat at the same time. jfl at your bitch brain.

My hairdresser told me yday that one of his friends, spent like 20k on hairtransplant and took every thing possible for his hair even this trans hormones pills. Nothing helped and he is 21, only good thing his rich as fuck so he can ask people “what color is your Bugatti”

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 16220
Vitamin D unironically works for balding since 90% of people are deficient.
Nizoral shampoo when not overdone also works marginally. Like arvid said there are botox injections in the scalp that can help against balding.
I also heard about dutasteride injections in the scalp that you do every few months and those are supposedly better than just taking Dut. I think it's called dutasteride mesotherapy.
Another interesting product is Rizn it's a Canadian product and supposedly works as well as minoxidil.
If you're taking pyru might as well take fluridil (it's usually in 2% concentrations but try to get 7%) and Stemoxydine 5%.
I would recommend to microneedle at 1.5 mm studies have shown that 1mm is the best depth but since usually the needle is angled or not pushed hard enough, people using 1.5mm go only as deep as 1mm. That's why 1.5mm microneedler is the best. 2mm might actually scar your head so be careful.
PRP is quite good but expensive.
Finally, try to massage your head daily for 5 mins, it might be cope it might be not but it's effortless so might as well do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, thereallegend, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
If you want to go down the rabbit hole here's a reddit post with all known non cope treatments.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, Elvisandreaa and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Vitamin D unironically works for balding since 90% of people are deficient.
Nizoral shampoo when not overdone also works marginally. Like arvid said there are botox injections in the scalp that can help against balding.
I also heard about dutasteride injections in the scalp that you do every few months and those are supposedly better than just taking Dut. I think it's called dutasteride mesotherapy.
Another interesting product is Rizn it's a Canadian product and supposedly works as well as minoxidil.
If you're taking pyru might as well take fluridil (it's usually in 2% concentrations but try to get 7%) and Stemoxydine 5%.
I would recommend to microneedle at 1.5 mm studies have shown that 1mm is the best depth but since usually the needle is angled or not pushed hard enough, people using 1.5mm go only as deep as 1mm. That's why 1.5mm microneedler is the best. 2mm might actually scar your head so be careful.
PRP is quite good but expensive.
Finally, try to massage your head daily for 5 mins, it might be cope it might be not but it's effortless so might as well do it.
I was thinking of either hopping on RU or Fluridil along with Nizoral cause theoretically it would destroy all scalp dht while leaving systemic dht untouched, although I heard some horror stories about what RU can do to the heart if systemic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and ErbCel
I was thinking of either hopping on RU or Fluridil along with Nizoral cause theoretically it would destroy all scalp dht while leaving systemic dht untouched, although I heard some horror stories about what RU can do to the heart if systemic
Yeah that's a good way to keep systemic DHT untouched while only affecting scalp levels. However, RU has only been tested on animals so it's kind of a coin toss. You can try topical dutasteride or finasteride even if they go slightly systemic. Minoxidilmax.com sells it for really cheap and right now when you order for the first time you can get a free product.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Elvisandreaa
looking at your posts makes me feel like i am starting at myself 5 years into the future

• So Sad
Yeah that's a good way to keep systemic DHT untouched while only affecting scalp levels. However, RU has only been tested on animals so it's kind of a coin toss. You can try topical dutasteride or finasteride even if they go slightly systemic. Minoxidilmax.com sells it for really cheap and right now when you order for the first time you can get a free product.
I’m surprised that site sells products with Finasteride, I thought you needed a prescription for it. What if it’s not legit :feelsmega:

all I hear is wahhhwa hhhwha hh

STFU

I’m surprised that site sells products with Finasteride, I thought you needed a prescription for it. What if it’s not legit :feelsmega:
I didn't try it yet I am going to try it soon, but the reviews online and on reddit say it's legit, you can get your blood tested or a hairscan to see if it's legit. Since I'm a europoor it's my only way of getting topical finasteride but there are other ways depending on where you live

• +1
Reactions: hockeyguy64785
What about topical fin+minox mixtures? And do u have any sources for this outside of US? (I can’t use Hims)

What about topical fin+minox mixtures? And do u have any sources for this outside of US? (I can’t use Hims)
They go less systemic than their oral counterparts, mixing them together shouldn't change anything. Try minoxidilmax.com they ship worldwide. If by chance you are in Italy you can buy careprost it's topical fin

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
i want to use pyrilutamide so how do you use it?
I would like to start a constant hairloss megathread to try and get a cure or possible discussion on new cures.

I am currently on dutasteride + finasteride + RU58841 + pyrilutamide 5mg twice daily + 10mg accutane a day + minoxidil 5% once a day + .1% tretinoin once a day + 2mm microneedling to heavy bleeding once a week.

Hair transplants often result in shit density.

SMP is only good for frauding density as it looks extremely fake on its own since it lacks 3D appearance that 1mm of actual stubble a hair follicle makes on the head with depth.

Hair systems are expensive and women can tell you are wearing one if they run their hand through your head. If it comes off it’s basically game over for your social status. The hairline often looks fake. But I might not have a choice.

I am on TRT so have high testosterone levels even on (basically) dutasteride + pyrilutamide that I just started.

I’ll let you all know if I get regrowth or if the pyrilutamide works. I received the first package of pyrilutamide when it dropped because I ordered the morning it came out knowing it would go out of stock soon.

View attachment 1824657

wtf dude its 120 dollars :feelswhy: