HAIRMAXX HELP | What Do I ask my barber?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
I want to get the tiktok messy fringe cut and im currently growing my hair.

What should i say for top of my head should i cut it little bit or?

Attachments

• Snapchat-726746073.jpg
    Snapchat-726746073.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1143748811.jpg
    Snapchat-1143748811.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
JUST HAIR MAXXX LIKE CARROT MAXXXERSS LIKE JORDAN MOGARETT LOL

Most haircuts are specific for heads, you must show your face, or atleast show the outline of your skull, if you search "man haircut" you'll see its only male models lol, and thats there for a reason,, thats why we have so many inkwells complaining about their haircut when it's actually their bones, i'd like to help you, cuz haircut is essential to aestehtics, also ignore my joke

wait, messy fringe? you havent even got enough hair, can you atleast show what you're trying to achieve nigga

You need a powder to get texture and shit but fringe is shit anyways

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
wait, messy fringe? you havent even got enough hair, can you atleast show what you're trying to achieve nigga
i said im growing it out now idk what to ask my barber so it grows correct way

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Dont cut that shit. Let it grow for several months or even 1+ year. Medium hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg
not like that
Still close to it, be more original, dead srs i heard plenty of girls saying they're tired of curtains, fringe, curly fringe and cringe ass clothes since majority of guys dress like that and it's boring, repetitive and old. Find your own style and stand out , unless you want to blend in with the others and be a background npc