Hairmaxxing tips.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Beforehand, i will NOT talk about hairstyle and such, just how to treat your hair better.

1st: Find the type of your hair and what suits yours better, THIS TAKES EXPERIENCE, but you can be one step ahead;
Each hair has a different way to treat it, curly/wavy hair is really difficult to maintain hydrated, straight hair is difficult to maintain combed;
I speak it with experience, i have curly to wavy hear and is REALLY REALLY difficult to maintain it, both hydrated and combed; for my case the best way is to do heat treatment ( i do cauterization with keratin ), and for drying my hair i usually dont use a dryer but instead i comb my hair backwards like this (
) and let it dry naturally, THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT STEP cause idk why it really makes my hair more shiny and hydrated ( and probably will happen with you as well )..

2st: Find which treatment your hair needs;
To do it simply put a single hair on a hair, if it floats, it needs hydration, if it sinks, needs reconstruction, if its on the middle, your hair is most likely good and healthy but need to do nutrition to keep it/make it better.
The porosity basically tells you if your hair is capable of not of holding all the nutrients/water to keep it hydrated and shiny.

3st: Finding the best product for your hair;

After following the things above its about to find which product will fit you the best; tbh thats completetly about genetics and testing, some shit may work some wont, you gotta test them; i could tell you which brands i use but that would be useless since i live on a different country.

4st: NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. UNLESS STRICTLY NECESSARY, USE SHAMPOO
SHAMPOO IS CREATION BY THE JEWS TO MAKE YOU SPEND THOUSANDS ON HAIR CARE. THIS SHIT KILLS YOUR HAIR QUALITY

5st: Dandruff caring;

If your doing nopoo and is struggling with dandruff ( be honest, better having a healthy beautiful hair with a bit of dandruff than a shitty dried hair that looks disgusting ) you can simply use some shit as cetaconazol or ciclopirox olamina, idk how is that spelled but it treats dandruff, <MY> case i have SEVERE dandruff that goes to my face and body, probably psoarisis, ciclopirox olamina takes 100% care of this shit if use correctly

6st: Leave-in ( combing cream );
Leave-ins are EXTREMELY good if you constantly use a dryer ( they protect your hair from heat ) or simply want your hair shinier after taking a bath, its simple and easy to use, just leave it on your humid hair and your good to go. Theres also silicon for hair you can easily find, but different than the leave-in, these only last some hours, but the results are PRETTY good, it makes your hair really shiny and pretty so if you are going to a date with your oneits its a good choice to pass it on your hair sometimes.

7st: The lazy mode;
I you are too lazy to do any of these aboves, you can simply do as i do and do monthly cauterization with Kreatin, then comb your hair outwards and let it dry naturally, without it my hair looks like SHIT but doing so ITS EXTREMELY PRETTY AND SHINY, everyone talks about how fucking good looking my hair ( unfortunately balding btw ) is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: agoostis, febinopry, Deleted member 8647 and 6 others
Also: IF YOU WANT TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR, NEVER GO TO QUIMIC STUFF, THIS SHIT KILLS YOUR HAIR QUALITY, DO BTOX INSTEAD, NOT ONLY IT LOOKS BETTER BUT ITS WAY HEALTHIER

0, jewish site went down :feelswhy:

Beforehand, i will NOT talk about hairstyle and such, just how to treat your hair better.

1st: Find the type of your hair and what suits yours better, THIS TAKES EXPERIENCE, but you can be one step ahead;
Each hair has a different way to treat it, curly/wavy hair is really difficult to maintain hydrated, straight hair is difficult to maintain combed;
I speak it with experience, i have curly to wavy hear and is REALLY REALLY difficult to maintain it, both hydrated and combed; for my case the best way is to do heat treatment ( i do cauterization with keratin ), and for drying my hair i usually dont use a dryer but instead i comb my hair backwards like this (
) and let it dry naturally, THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT STEP cause idk why it really makes my hair more shiny and hydrated ( and probably will happen with you as well )..

To do it simply put a single hair on a hair, if it floats, it needs hydration, if it sinks, needs reconstruction, if its on the middle, your hair is most likely good and healthy but need to do nutrition to keep it/make it better.
The porosity basically tells you if your hair is capable of not of holding all the nutrients/water to keep it hydrated and shiny.

View attachment 874246

After following the things above its about to find which product will fit you the best; tbh thats completetly about genetics and testing, some shit may work some wont, you gotta test them; i could tell you which brands i use but that would be useless since i live on a different country.

SHAMPOO IS CREATION BY THE JEWS TO MAKE YOU SPEND THOUSANDS ON HAIR CARE. THIS SHIT KILLS YOUR HAIR QUALITY

If your doing nopoo and is struggling with dandruff ( be honest, better having a healthy beautiful hair with a bit of dandruff than a shitty dried hair that looks disgusting ) you can simply use some shit as cetaconazol or ciclopirox olamina, idk how is that spelled but it treats dandruff, <MY> case i have SEVERE dandruff that goes to my face and body, probably psoarisis, ciclopirox olamina takes 100% care of this shit if use correctly

Leave-ins are EXTREMELY good if you constantly use a dryer ( they protect your hair from heat ) or simply want your hair shinier after taking a bath, its simple and easy to use, just leave it on your humid hair and your good to go. Theres also silicon for hair you can easily find, but different than the leave-in, these only last some hours, but the results are PRETTY good, it makes your hair really shiny and pretty so if you are going to a date with your oneits its a good choice to pass it on your hair sometimes.

I you are too lazy to do any of these aboves, you can simply do as i do and do monthly cauterization with Kreatin, then comb your hair outwards and let it dry naturally, without it my hair looks like SHIT but doing so ITS EXTREMELY PRETTY AND SHINY, everyone talks about how fucking good looking my hair ( unfortunately balding btw ) is

What you have is probably seboreic dermathitis op, use nizoral and it would probably go away. Also for The face part there are special creams.

@SubhumanCurrycel hey browski have you tried this, oh wait nvm

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste and SubhumanCurrycel
bump

• +1
Reactions: Satan
yeah I stopped using shampoo I just wash my hair with water it gets all excess oils and shit out ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
yeah I stopped using shampoo I just wash my hair water ngl
shampoo is fucking cancer, i use maybe once a month if my hair is REALLYfucking dirty ( and also i use baby shampoo cause its more light ) , if its not i dont use it at all

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
shampoo is fucking cancer, i use maybe once a month if my hair is REALLYfucking dirty ( and also i use baby shampoo cause its more light ) , if its not i dont use it at all
yea I don’t do anything that would make my hair dirty so no need for it, but yeah shampoo is definitely shit

same with mainstream toothpaste
Do u know alternatives

yea I don’t do anything that would make my hair dirty so no need for it, but yeah shampoo is definitely shit

same with mainstream toothpaste
Do u know alternatives
i hardly brush my teeths, no particular reason i simply dont care and fortunately my teeths are REALLY strong and resistant so i dont care at all

i hardly brush my teeths, no particular reason i simply dont care and fortunately my teeths are REALLY strong and resistant so i dont care at all
make sure to at least bruh ur tongue as that holds a large portion of smell

Guys does anything know any other alternative to wash my hair besides shampoo?
Should i wash it with soap then?

Guys does anything know any other alternative to wash my hair besides shampoo?
Should i wash it with soap then?
just use water without anything, maybe finish off with an air conditioner but im not using ANYTHING outside of water and monthly keratin

just use water without anything, maybe finish off with an air conditioner but im not using ANYTHING outside of water and monthly keratin
What the fuck my hair needs some sort of cleansing it gets dirty as heck.

How many times per week should i apply kerstin? Or just once per month is enough?

What the fuck my hair needs some sort of cleansing it gets dirty as heck.

How many times per week should i apply kerstin? Or just once per month is enough?
once a month, and you should do cauterization, the ones that you just leave on your hair then wash it doesnt work (at least for me )

once a month, and you should do cauterization, the ones that you just leave on your hair then wash it doesnt work (at least for me )
How exactly is cauterisation done?

My niggas gonna be like zayn malik after this

sorry for the late reply i forgot to open this thread
just get your nearest liquid keratin based on heat ( with this i mean cause some Keratin shit are just to wash after bathing, like if it was a normal hydration method, these dont work at least for me, it has to be based on heat using the straighter, hence the CAUTERIZATION ) and your fine
on english ''cauterization'' isnt used to describe the treatment used with Keratin, my bad, if you try to search Keratin Cauterization it will only redirect to brazilian sites/products

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
sorry for the late reply i forgot to open this thread
just get your nearest liquid keratin based on heat ( with this i mean cause some Keratin shit are just to wash after bathing, like if it was a normal hydration method, these dont work at least for me, it has to be based on heat using the straighter, hence the CAUTERIZATION ) and your fine
on english ''cauterization'' isnt used to describe the treatment used with Keratin, my bad, if you try to search Keratin Cauterization it will only redirect to brazilian sites/products
Thanks man!

View attachment 874246

Bro add coconut and olive oil 3 times a week and rice water rinse once a week also get shampoo against Hardwater buildup or filter

View attachment 874246

Also can you send links for the products for cauterization with keratin and how do you do it? Thx