Hairmaxxing

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
Is there any vitamins or anything I can take to give hair more volume and wave (if possible)?. My hair is very straight and flat and it goes down naturally.

Take the blowdryer pill

never blow dry your hair, it will damage your hair

• +1
Reactions: Cope, Chadelite and Deleted member 2846

Yeah, if you burn the fuck out of it with the highest heat setting. Not if you choose the cold air setting and apply prestyler / hair oil when the hair is still damp.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087
Really? I have always been blow drying my hair for year. First i learn that milk contains estrogens that cuck you to oblivion now i found out that blow drying cucks your hair. It's completely over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Really? I have always been blow drying my hair for year. First i learn that milk contains estrogens that cuck you to oblivion now i found out that blow drying cucks your hair. It's completely over for me
everything contains xenoestrogens you cant avoid them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah, if you burn the fuck out of it with the highest heat setting. Not if you choose the cold air setting and apply prestyler / hair oil when the hair is still damp.
OVER FOR BLOWDRYINGCELS, SON. YOUR HAIR WILL BE FRIED BY THE TIME YOU’RE 3, I’M SO SORRY...

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
OVER FOR BLOWDRYINGCELS, SON. YOUR HAIR WILL BE FRIED BY THE TIME YOU’RE 3, I’M SO SORRY...

I MOG YOU TO DETT WITH MY AMAZING BLOWDRIED HAIR VOLUME

I MOG YOU TO DETT WITH MY AMAZING BLOWDRIED HAIR VOLUME
I DON’T EVEN NEED TO BLOWDRY MY HAIR TO GET GOD TIER VOLUME, SON. MY HAIR IS LITERALLY 99th PERCENTILE, ABSOLUTELY INSANE THICKNESS, STRAIGHT LIKE MY DICK, SMOOTH LIKE BABY BUTT, BLACK LIKE MY ASSHOLE.

I DON’T EVEN NEED TO BLOWDRY MY HAIR TO GET GOD TIER VOLUME, SON. MY HAIR IS LITERALLY 99th PERCENTILE, ABSOLUTELY INSANE THICKNESS, STRAIGHT LIKE MY DICK, SMOOTH LIKE BABY BUTT, BLACK LIKE MY ASSHOLE.

I'M NOT A SCARED LITTLE HIGH INHIB BITCH THAT GIVES A FUKK ABOUT HAIR DAMAGE. VOLUME OR DETTH, BLOWDRYER GANG FOREVER

• Love it
Reactions: her
I'M NOT A SCARED LITTLE HIGH INHIB BITCH THAT GIVES A FUKK ABOUT HAIR DAMAGE. VOLUME OR DETTH, BLOWDRYER GANG FOREVER
INDEED, SON. BLOWDRYER GANG TILL I DIE IN DIS BICH.

• JFL
Reactions: Dex