Hairmaxxing

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
Is there any vitamins or anything I can take to give hair more volume and wave (if possible)?. My hair is very straight and flat and it goes down naturally.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Sea-salt water spray

Ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087 and Deleted member 2846
Is there any vitamins or anything I can take to give hair more volume and wave (if possible)?. My hair is very straight and flat and it goes down naturally.
Bed hairmaxxing. I made a post on it - it's that good.

Take a shower before bed and gently towel dry, leaving the hair damp as you go to bed. Wake up in the morning and apply a clay-like product such as American Crew Fiber and then hairspray the crap out of it. Use level 5 hairspray for maximum hold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087 and Deleted member 2846
i would advise you to use trenbolone of mild doses like 1000mg it will give you silky smooth hair in no time

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Genetics, if you dont have it you can try rope. It works too but in slightly other way

Simply put, no. Your hair texture can change due to things like diet, hormones, medical issues or chemical treatments, but taking vitamins isn't likely to change anything other than maybe make it healthier.
Theres plenty of products out there that you can use to boost volume and fake some wave though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087
Simply put, no. Your hair texture can change due to things like diet, hormones, medical issues or chemical treatments, but taking vitamins isn't likely to change anything other than maybe make it healthier.
Theres plenty of products out there that you can use to boost volume and fake some wave though.
Yeah I've seen a lot of guys hair change during puberty, some going from straight to curly, some going from limp and straight to thick and textured. Wish mine did
This is basically exactly what my natural hair looks like, if I try pushing it up with my hands it just goes right back down.

Attachments

• 8667b0ead5c1f417aa02a3ea9e343e73.jpg
    8667b0ead5c1f417aa02a3ea9e343e73.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: