Hairstyle

MrSins

MrSins

Iron
Been growing my hair for like 6 and I’m not sure whether to keep on growing it or to cut. Hairstyle advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4783.jpeg
    IMG_4783.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4740.jpeg
    IMG_4740.jpeg
    952.2 KB · Views: 0
Just keep it as it is and grow the back out a little more to create flow, looking good man

Buzz it trust

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Just keep it as it is and grow the back out a little more to create flow, looking good man
Do you think it would look gay if I got some highlights in my hair? As it’s almost summer and my hair gets bleached from the sun and kinda gets bits of blonde anyway

Do you think it would look gay if I got some highlights in my hair? As it’s almost summer and my hair gets bleached from the sun and kinda gets bits of blonde anyway
Gay asf, keep it how it is just grow out the back and keep trimming the top with scissors so it stays the same length

And one more thing, grow out your sideburns until u can curl them around your ears so they arent visible at all, check my thread titled ”htn” to see a pic of me and see what i mean, we almost have the same style only my back is longer

And one more thing, grow out your sideburns until u can curl them around your ears so they arent visible at all, check my thread titled ”htn” to see a pic of me and see what i mean, we almost have the same style only my back is longer
Yeah I see what you mean thanks

Been growing my hair for like 6 and I’m not sure whether to keep on growing it or to cut. Hairstyle advice would be appreciated.
Your hair synergizes well with your face shape, I wouldn't change it.