• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and volcelfatcel
Depends how far gone you are
rent free
Hair Hair2

• JFL
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, happybread, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
Hair system looks exactly the same though without the risks
main issue with hair system is the frauding implications, if people find out it's over. But i mean all depends if you are nw3+ or not

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and .👽.
main issue with hair system is the frauding implications, if people find out it's over. But i mean all depends if you are nw3+ or not
20210627 042119
20210627 042221

Getting there. Maybe HT temples + hairsystem?

I have a very small social circle, wouldn't have an issue. Worst case you can change your location and/or start a new social media with new pics

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and volcelfatcel
If you visited Dr Couto you'd be all set. He has a waiting list however.

Dude already had decent hair to begin with. Receded a bit in his late 30's, so it worked

I'm balding in my 20's

I bought a top of the range hair system years ago mainly out of curiosity. Never worn it out. (edit - not true. I actually did wear it out once lol. Just remembered)

The problem with them is that if you have your hairline exposed, people can still tell that something is off if they happen to be very close to you and are looking at the hairline for whatever reason. The uniform patter that the hair comes out of the base, the 'knots' and a few other things depending on whether you use lace or plastic

There's a really good youtube channel where some guy has been trying to perfect it for years (including dying the roots of the hair system etc) but we're not there yet.

They are great if you don't mind wearing a more messy hairstyle though that doesn't expose the hairline. At that point they're close to perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and lasthope
Wearing a hair system would cause me to have crippling anxiety tbh, literally over if someone finds out. Imagine if ur with a girl and she runs her fingers through your hair :feelsrope:

That's why I got a hair transplant instead because natural, real hair > fake mop

• +1
Reactions: grimy and lasthope
Number one is taking Fin as soon as you spot a recession. What happens to your hair system when some foid pulls your "hair" like crazy during sex? My last netflix and chill date did it and the whole time I thought "wtf would happen to all these guys who have a hair system" :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Wearing a hair system would cause me to have crippling anxiety tbh, literally over if someone finds out. Imagine if ur with a girl and she runs her fingers through your hair :feelsrope:

That's why I got a hair transplant instead because natural, real hair > fake mop
If she tries to touch your hair, smack her hand and say "don't touch the merchandise". Just don't let people touch your hair. Throw on a HS, style it, then forget about it

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Can I get a hair system to cover most of my forehead ?

Or is it possible with hair systems with longer hair, so that you cover some of your forehead with it, like a fringe ?

@Germania she wouldn't be able to rip it off lol. That shouldn't be your concern.

YOur concern is people noticing if they happen to be standing super close and looking at your hairline

Number one is taking Fin as soon as you spot a recession. What happens to your hair system when some foid pulls your "hair" like crazy during sex? My last netflix and chill date did it and the whole time I thought "wtf would happen to all these guys who have a hair system" :lul::lul::lul:
Just get a limp dick, breast tenderness or enlargement, rashes, depression, anxiety, testicular pain and neurological issues like mental fogginess theory. Hair won't do shit for you if you're fucked everywhere else

• +1
Reactions: highT
@Germania she wouldn't be able to rip it off lol. That shouldn't be your concern.

YOur concern is people noticing if they happen to be standing super close and looking at your hairline
So 1 out of 10 girls calls you out on it. Big whoop, move onto the next

Other case scenario is 10 out of 10 girls don't sleep with the baldy

So 1 out of 10 girls calls you out on it. Big whoop, move onto the next

Other case scenario is 10 out of 10 girls don't sleep with the baldy
i'm with you. I'm not saying to not wear one. I'm just pointing out the actual issues which aren't what most people assume they are

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Just get a limp dick, breast tenderness or enlargement, rashes, depression, anxiety, testicular pain and neurological issues like mental fogginess theory. Hair won't do shit for you if you're fucked everywhere else
Doggy only would be an option

i'm with you. I'm not saying to not wear one. I'm just pointing out the actual issues which aren't what most people assume they are
Unless someone can point out a better method that doesn't involve nuking your being, I'm highly considering trying this out once my flu goes away. Fortunately I can afford top shelf quality and the maintenance

Of course it's not PERFECT, and may have future issues, but a B+ is better than an F

After the transplant, are you where you'd like to be? How much norwood did you recover

The fact that people call it hair system instead of wig, says it all.

• JFL
Reactions: Phoenix
Lots.
But that's not the problem
The problem is that there's like a 3 year waiting list to see him lol
I checked and it says 5$ per graft, I expected more tbh
Yeah the waiting list is a bummer