Hairsystem or hairtransplant?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I am 15 and norwooding that means no fin. My father is like :soy: :soy: „Baldness doesnt matter and I will pay you a hairtransplant even if you are norwood 7“ i said a transplant wont do shit if I am norwood 7 but he said„of course it will give you all your hair back“““:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7
I am 15 and norwooding that means no fin. My father is like :soy: :soy: „Baldness doesnt matter and I will pay you a hairtransplant even if you are norwood 7“ i said a transplant wont do shit if I am norwood 7 but he said„of course it will give you all your hair back“““:soy:
bruh at least your father is willing to pay you a hair transplant

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, HighIQcel, Nosecel and 7 others
Where are you balding ffs?

bruh at least your father is willing to pay you a hair transplant
He says this because he thinks I am not balding cause I am nw1 yet. But lets see what he says if I am nw 3 in a year

Yeah hair transplant can't do anything if you're NW7.

It's also kinda pointless to get hair transplants if you're not on fin.

Yeah, sure, the transplanted hair stays there foreever, but you don't have enough donor hair to cover the entire head. And eventually it's gonna start receeding behind your hair transplant (the middle part of the head and crown area, assuming you transplanted a new hairline)

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
What's your proof of norwooding? Take pictures and compare with before. Having a naturally high hairline doesn't mean norwooding.

Also hair transplant, hair system is too much hustle. By the time you'll get one, you'll be old enough to be on fin anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Effortless and jackthenerd
He says this because he thinks I am not balding cause I am nw1 yet. But lets see what he says if I am nw 3 in a year
isnt nw1 like normal? nw 0 looks retarded imo

Attachments

• CBFDA97F-D975-4C6D-8F6A-558FB1068059.jpeg
    CBFDA97F-D975-4C6D-8F6A-558FB1068059.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 33
  • 378A5371-30A7-4EE7-A905-488DEC086740.jpeg
    378A5371-30A7-4EE7-A905-488DEC086740.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Gaia262, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
What's your proof of norwooding? Take pictures and compare with before. Having a naturally high hairline doesn't mean norwooding.

Also hair transplant, hair system is too much hustle.

This. It's highly unlikely you're actually norwooding at 15. 17 or above, that's when it starts being a bit more believable. But even then, might just be your hairline maturing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Effortless and Deleted member 4645

Also hair transplant, hair system is too much hustle. By the time you'll get one, you'll be old enough to be on fin anyway.
Also I can grow a fullbeard at 15 which means I am very sensitive to dht

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 4645
As I said your not balding.
This is a completly normal hairline
Almost every kid has hairline like this
You just dont see it

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4804, Gaia262 and 1 other person
As I said your not balding.
This is a completly normal hairline
Almost every kid has hairline like this
You just dont see it
Compare it to my hairline when I was 11 bro. And I noticed my hair just turned black with time JFL

Attachments

• 8CC8B5EC-6D84-4C28-9A27-16480AE788BA.jpeg
    8CC8B5EC-6D84-4C28-9A27-16480AE788BA.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 33
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 2352
Also I can grow a fullbeard at 15 which means I am very sensitive to dht

Either way man, you can't rely on what people tell you here when it comes to YOUR hairline. Only you can tell.

If you notice your temples receiding and your hair thinning, yes, you're norwooding. If you you have this hairline since a kid, you're good (for now).

Wait a couple months and take another pic, same angle, same lightning, compare, repeat. Until you notice a norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Compare it to my hairline when I was 11 bro. And I noticed my hair just turned black with time JFL
Wtf??????How does your hair turn black🐨😂😂😂🐨🐨😂🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨
That cant be real

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 2352
Either way man, you can't rely on what people tell you here when it comes to YOUR hairline. Only you can tell.

If you notice your temples receiding and your hair thinning, yes, you're norwooding. If you you have this hairline since a kid, you're good (for now).

Wait a couple months and take another pic, same angle, same lightning, compare, repeat. Until you notice a norwooding.
Pic in the middle where I was a kid pic with long hair now and pic with short hair a year ago

Attachments

• EF742D6B-800B-4003-90F9-D186A92C0C75.png
    EF742D6B-800B-4003-90F9-D186A92C0C75.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 88334313-8A25-4BC6-888A-EF714EBF4B46.jpeg
    88334313-8A25-4BC6-888A-EF714EBF4B46.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 21
  • AC927175-39C8-4523-BA9B-7EDC5DE69BB6.jpeg
    AC927175-39C8-4523-BA9B-7EDC5DE69BB6.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Could be norwooding or might not be, I was wondering the same a few years a go but my hairline just got more 'mature' it recessed a little bit but completely stopped now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Copemaxxing
Could be norwooding or might not be, I was wondering the same a few years a go but my hairline just got more 'mature' it recessed a little bit but completely stopped now
Could be my case ngl but I am so jealous when I look at my brother he has like a norwood -500 hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Pic in the middle where I was a kid pic with long hair now and pic with short hair a year ago

Nothing much you can do about it now tbh. Wait and see how it goes. Get a hair transplant when time comes. And fin might be controversial on here, there's no descent alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Effortless
Nothing much you can do about it now tbh. Wait and see how it goes. Get a hair transplant when time comes. And fin might be controversial on here, there's no descent alternative.
Am I really norwooding? My father started norwooding at 35

• +1
Could be my case ngl but I am so jealous when I look at my brother he has like a norwood -500 hairline

Should of seen me at 12, my fucking temple and eyebrows were touching :lul:

Fucking norwood -2 , now im between norwood 0 and 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Copemaxxing
Am I really norwooding? My father started norwooding at 35

Could be your hairline maturing, because norwooding at 15 is brutal. Only time will tell you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless and Copemaxxing
Could be your hairline maturing, because norwooding at 15 is brutal. Only time will tell you.
I could grow a beard at 14 bro fuck my life. Does this mean I mean very sensitive to dht or something?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Effortless
I could grow a beard at 14 bro fuck my life. Does this mean I mean very sensitive to dht or something?

Thats usually a fucking BAD sign tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Thats usually a fucking BAD sign tbh
The problem is my father said he will pay my bimax next year to treat short face syndrome(he doesnt have to pay everything since its a healtproblem too) and he said he will pay my hairtransplant JFL HOw the fuck is he supposed to do that he works in a pizzeria but said that I shouldnt worry
Yeah you probably are.
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: Even if I get a hairtransplant,will the hairtransplant hairs fall out? And what am I supposed to do now?:feelscry:

• Woah
The problem is my father said he will pay my bimax next year to treat short face syndrome(he doesnt have to pay everything since its a healtproblem too) and he said he will pay my hairtransplant JFL HOw the fuck is he supposed to do that he works in a pizzeria but said that I shouldnt worry

Just be great full that hes trying to make your life better buddyboyo

Unless hes lying to you of course :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 4645

:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: Even if I get a hairtransplant,will the hairtransplant hairs fall out? And what am I supposed to do now?:feelscry:
Treasure your Dad. He loves you very much. Only men can have such unconditional love.

• Love it
Are you are dumb? You are far from balding.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell

Attachments

• F786E811-C2EA-4126-B2D3-AC4E471E5BBE.jpeg
    F786E811-C2EA-4126-B2D3-AC4E471E5BBE.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 25806058-AFB2-4A45-BC57-D7A3EEE5078F.jpeg
    25806058-AFB2-4A45-BC57-D7A3EEE5078F.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
  • EE0D9189-3E18-48EE-99AC-0386D37B35D9.jpeg
    EE0D9189-3E18-48EE-99AC-0386D37B35D9.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
You are norwooding. i had a friend who could grow a beard at 15 and startet norwooding and now at 20 the reapers is fucking his ass very badly. The fact that you can grow a beard already shows that you are mostly finished with puberty and development/were an early bloomer and will not grow anymore. If it is getting worse I would consider hopping on fin at 16.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Copemaxxing
You are norwooding. i had a friend who could grow a beard at 15 and startet norwooding and now at 20 the reapers is fucking his ass very badly. The fact that you can grow a beard already shows that you are mostly finished with puberty and development/were an early bloomer and will not grow anymore. If it is getting worse I would consider hopping on fin at 16.
Maybe,but my father norwooded at 35