Hairtransplant: is it true that the donor area creates new hair forever?

bimaxmaxxer

bimaxmaxxer

Good Boi
My hairline was always cooked and since I've decided to grow my hair like 6 years ago I don't want to go back. Im 29 and I have a norwood 2 now or a widow's peak whatever you call it, I am not sure myself but my hair is receiding very slowly if even. I have long hair and my hairline wants to go elrond mode.

Finasteride or Minoxidil is no option for me and I don't think I need it because my "balding" is a very slow process. I am also ready to pay good money for transplants in a couple of years after or during my trimax procedures.

So how does hairtransplant work? Do I have to take meds forever when after doing HT?

Btw: have you ever heard of people having their hair growing back after a bimax?

My hairline was always cooked and since I've decided to grow my hair like 6 years ago I don't want to go back. Im 29 and I have a norwood 2 now or a widow's peak whatever you call it, I am not sure myself but my hair is receiding very slowly if even. I have long hair and my hairline wants to go elrond mode.

Finasteride or Minoxidil is no option for me and I don't think I need it because my "balding" is a very slow process. I am also ready to pay good money for transplants in a couple of years after or during my trimax procedures.

So how does hairtransplant work? Do I have to take meds forever when after doing HT?

Btw: have you ever heard of people having their hair growing back after a bimax?
They fill the space between your skull and skin with liquid, then pull out hair follicles from the donor area, then they insert them in the area you want. The donor area is typically the back of your head since that hair doesnt really matter. I've heard some say the donor hair grows back and some say it doesnt, so I'm unsure. No I've never heard of anyone needing to take meds the rest of their life, you just be careful with it for the first few months and then once it looks like its fully taken root you can relax a bit.

They fill the space between your skull and skin with liquid, then pull out hair follicles from the donor area, then they insert them in the area you want. The donor area is typically the back of your head since that hair doesnt really matter. I've heard some say the donor hair grows back and some say it doesnt, so I'm unsure. No I've never heard of anyone needing to take meds the rest of their life, you just be careful with it for the first few months and then once it looks like its fully taken root you can relax a bit.
I also have heard different facts about the donor area, some people mentioned you can only do it 1-3 times some say forever.
Why does the back of the head not matter?

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
I also have heard different facts about the donor area, some people mentioned you can only do it 1-3 times some say forever.
Why does the back of the head not matter?
Literally any hairstyle will cover a little bald strip in the back of the head, plus who cares how low the hairline is on the back of the head its the front that matters.

• +1
Reactions: bimaxmaxxer
Literally any hairstyle will cover a little bald strip in the back of the head, plus who cares how low the hairline is on the back of the head its the front that matters.
Yeah, you are right. Half Ponytail is my default style anyways so it will not matter that much even if nothing grows there again

😰