Hajime no Ippo

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Started watching this lifefuel anime (havne't watched any anime in many years)
This is gonna be me bhais, time to start training, going to a boxing gym. Lifefuel buddy boyos.
Improving the body and the mind. Reminds me of Rock Lee

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, hattrick and irkkedmulatto
Good anime

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I like Baki more though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and thugmaxxer2
I like Baki more though
I saw a few clips of baki and it seems decent, i watched the kengan ashura anime and that was great. I enjoyed it thoroughly because i'm a long time MMA watcher so it was nice to see the different styles. AGITO MOGS, imagine using your opponents style but better and mogging them that hard. Kuroki is a beast. Didn't read omega though, heard it's shit but ashura is top tier. Not really interested in animes tbh but hajime seems pretty good and it's an older anime so i think it's good, newer ones are too childish/over the top. Bleach is what i'm waiting for aswell just for nostalgia from 15 years ago when it was airing reading the final chapters of the manga. YHWACH is gonna be insane.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
Jfl the anime inspired me to gymmaxx when I was 15 , it’s really good:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
I saw a few clips of baki and it seems decent, i watched the kengan ashura anime and that was great. I enjoyed it thoroughly because i'm a long time MMA watcher so it was nice to see the different styles. AGITO MOGS, imagine using your opponents style but better and mogging them that hard. Kuroki is a beast. Didn't read omega though, heard it's shit but ashura is top tier. Not really interested in animes tbh but hajime seems pretty good and it's an older anime so i think it's good, newer ones are too childish/over the top. Bleach is what i'm waiting for aswell just for nostalgia from 15 years ago when it was airing reading the final chapters of the manga. YHWACH is gonna be insane.
The baki manga is insane☠️

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and KevinDurder
Started watching this lifefuel anime (havne't watched any anime in many years)
This is gonna be me bhais, time to start training, going to a boxing gym. Lifefuel buddy boyos.
Improving the body and the mind. Reminds me of Rock Lee
Wish you the best bhai:feelsokman:

• Love it