Kraken

men as so pathetic lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: racoon4, FailedNormieManlet, rand anon and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
I hate that men simp so much dating market would be so much better if men treated women like women treat us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, racoon4, Deleted member 19453 and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I hate that men simp so much dating market would be so much better if men treated women like women treat us
simping is cringe

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
99% of your posts are about women you see online and how beautiful they are

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 16474, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I love latiao.

Looks like Caspar the fucking Ghost
casper GIF

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I don't know who teaches these guys that women are queens and you have to be a man and simp.

I don't know who teaches these guys that women are queens and you have to be a man and simp.
No one teaches us it's male nature, we have more sex drive and think simping is the way, even blackpilled guys who say simp is for CUCKS end up simping to the girl that gives then attention

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
No one teaches us it's male nature, we have more sex drive and think simping is the way, even blackpilled guys who say simp is for CUCKS end up simping to the girl that gives then attention
Well of course they do of they get attention from one, you can't always be a cold asshole to them if they are talking to you. But I think it's a learned behavior to simp and think of them as precious angels that need their asses kissed. Or maybe they are just low iq and can't figure out what they are doing is stupid. People are low iq in general.

• Woah
Reactions: Kumargonzalez86
U watching video about pokemon cards and call them pathetic?

U watching video about pokemon cards and call them pathetic?
the girl is so hot i cant cope, she is all i think about nowdays, i see at the asses in the gym and still think of her