Half of these mf’s are so weak that it sickens me

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
2000 years ago i would ride into your village shirtless on horseback cut off all men’s heads

2000 years ago i would ride into your village shirtless on horseback cut off all men’s heads
I would not even have taken them back as slaves to the northland. Too weak and infirm. I'd rape all of their women though.

It’s funny how some incels think their lives would suddenly improve if they were born 500 years ago

Sorry Eugene, but you would’ve just ended up as a poor peasant farmer who will die at 18 from war or a crippling disease. Meanwhile Chad nobleman owns all the land and takes half your wage

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amexmaxx
It’s funny how some incels think their lives would suddenly improve if they were born 500 years ago

Sorry Eugene, but you would’ve just ended up as a poor peasant farmer who will die at 18 from war or a crippling disease. Meanwhile Chad nobleman owns all the land and takes half your wage
Bro took my copy paste to heart

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129