halos are more important than failos irl, while oposite in photos

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
In photos you're attention is already drawn to what's on it, and it's not in motion so you can easier catch different failos. Irl you need to have that halo to get attention, either it's from stricking eye area, lower third or hollow cheeks. Having attention drawing stricking features is more important irl than failos, of course to an extend. If you have big failo it will put you down quite significantly, but unless it's not something big it's not that important. Face without failos and halos would look better on photos than face with both halos and failos but 1st face will not be able to draw that much attention as 2nd one. Do you agree?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2205, retard and 3 others
So what does this all come down to?

START LOOKSMAXXING, THIS WEBSITE IS CALLED LOOKSMAX FOR A REASON

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bennett, Overjetcel299, Mateusz74 and 9 others
Depends on what halos.
Eyes are the only Halo you should care about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Depends on what halos.
hollow cheeks are 2nd after eye area. If you have both you're slayer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I only have failos

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, RAITEIII, Vitruvian and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Depends on what halos.
yeah and its not necessary to have hunter eyes or hooded eyes to create halo, not even high ipd
good examples are Efron or Leto
Superthumb
Zac Efron Eyes

both low ipd, UEE, shape far away from hunter eyes and still their eyes haloes them, but good color is needed i guess, with brown it would be over for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Pietrosiek
Depends on what halos.
Having eyes as a halo is great, but having a good lower third is just as valuable.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Effortless
hollow cheeks are 2nd after eye area. If you have both you're slayer

Hollow cheeks 2nd more important after eye area? no, it's another thing but definitely not hollow cheeks.

yeah and its not necessary to have hunter eyes or hooded eyes to create halo, not even high ipd
View attachment 142915View attachment 142916

both low ipd, UEE, shape far away from hunter eyes and still their eyes haloes them, but good color is needed i guess, with brown it would be over for them
I think both have very strong infra and laterals.
And decent suoras as well, oh and insnane color, that's why the eyes halo.
Wat u say 6 psl?

You’re aspie-analyzing it too much. having no failos is a halo. if you’re attractive, you’re attractive. girls and non psl users will see an attractive face and won’t think about what makes it attractive.

just work on fixing your failos bc you make you less attractive and get a body halo and clear skin. then you should be attractive (unless you were below 4psl to begin with).

• +1
View attachment 142915View attachment 142916

It's eyes coloration and pretty good eyebrows, don't really a halo i think, in real life Hunter eyes are haloed because seems intimidating and psychopath stare, for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
You’re aspie-analyzing it too much. having no failos is a halo
if you don't have stricking feature, everything averge you won't get as much attention as a guy with some failos but big halo.
It's eyes coloration and pretty good eyebrows, don't really a halo i think, in real life Hunter eyes are haloed because seems intimidating and psychopath stare, for example

View attachment 142919
If i had hunter eyes i would just stand against the wall and look at foids like hunter look at his prey. Imagine having eyecontact with them and seeing their faces get whole red. That would be something. Add long hair to this and you have fucking lion

• +1
if you don't have stricking feature, everything averge you won't get as much attention as a guy with some failos but big halo.

If i had hunter eyes i would just stand against the wall and look at foids like hunter look at his prey. Imagine having eyecontact with them and seeing their faces get whole red. That would be something. Add long hair to this and you have fucking lion
youre thinking in terms of competition. you’ll get attention from women and that’s all YOU need. if you were to have one cute girl show interest in you you wouldn’t care as much about the other guy.

• +1
youre thinking in terms of competition. you’ll get attention from women and that’s all YOU need. if you were to have one cute girl show interest in you you wouldn’t care as much about the other guy.
yes, i want both sex and to be the hottest guy. I want to make sure that every dude knows i'm level above and i can still everyfoid from him. I want to be that crush for all hottest foids in school. Unfortunately i need to be at least 6psl to be guy like that

• +1

Yes but imagine looking like a lion or other big cat

58409796 177606659858087 8946997170310244729 n

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
this is such a retarded discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
There are is almost no good looking people with more than 1 failo. Keep coping OP.

• JFL
I want to look like a fucking snow leopard. Best eye area 9n earth
Snow leopard in black and white chris boulton

true, good profile is biggest halo irl, as well as 3/4th(plus high cheekbone)
hollow cheeks too, basically being low bodyfat and muscular tbh

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
There are is almost no good looking people with more than 1 failo. Keep coping OP.

Depends on what you consider being a flaw/failo

For example, you think that this guy have flaws? how much if?

Male celebrities with black hair and blue eyes 2015chiaracilli

• +1
Depends on what you consider being a flaw/failo

For example, you think that this guy have flaws? how much if?

View attachment 143020
Unless his mouth looks like that always, then not really. The only thing I can really think of is his nose being a tad crooked, but I wouldn't say it's a failo.

• +1
Unless his mouth looks like that always, then not really. The only thing I can really think of is his nose being a tad crooked, but I wouldn't say it's a failo.

Yes, basically by PSL standards this guy have some flaws, but he still good looking, but you are really based saiyng that is difficult a person be attractive with more than one flaw because bones are connected so.

• +1
Yes, basically by PSL standards this guy have some flaws, but he still good looking, but you are really based saiyng that is difficult a person be attractive with more than one flaw because bones are connected so.
Flaws aren't the same things as failos. If I remember correctly, failos were first used to describe things like, bulbouse nose, recessed chin, etc.

• +1
true, good profile is biggest halo irl, as well as 3/4th(plus high cheekbone)
hollow cheeks too, basically being low bodyfat and muscular tbh

High IQ

True, it is a very big halo.

Especially because girls like to stare/analyse you from where they think you wouldn't notice them doing so (ie not directly in front of you).

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
eyes are the same in photos though, it doesn't get that noticed in motion either
There 's nothing more attention drawing that blue shiny hunter eyes with dark eyebrows

What really catches the eye irl are low set straight thick eyebrows. Another one is clear skin + facial leaness. Irl flaws are much harder to notice ( unless death sentences). My eye area is very assimetrical due to ptosis, its clearly visible in photos but not so much in videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What really catches the eye irl are low set straight thick eyebrows. Another one is clear skin + facial leaness. Irl flaws are much harder to notice ( unless death sentences). My eye area is very assimetrical due to ptosis, its clearly visible in photos but not so much in videos.
I have low set eyebrows but eye shape and sticking colour is more important