Halotestin review

USERΝAME

USERΝAME

Banned
Took halo once before a chest workout. Started getting good pumps, lots of focused aggression, good energy. Suddenly in the middle of cable flies, this old woman walks directly into the path of my arms. I almost crush her with the superhumanly explosive force I was applying to the weight stack. She looks at me like it was my fault and goes "EXCUSE ME!"

Suddenly I filled with rage. My upper body pump got so massive from the anger that my shirt literally exploded off of my body, revealing Olympia-esque levels of muscle that would put Big Ramy to shame and veins that looked like a New York City roadmap. I clenched my fists so hard that the cable cross handles were pulverized to dust and I tried to say "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" but all that came out was the roar of an alpha Tyrannosaurus Rex with Ronnie Coleman's arms and frothy rabid drool spilling down the front of my chest.

Over the intercom at the gym I heard a code red alert. The gym SWAT team personal trainers were deployed with dart guns full of estrogen syringes to calm me down. My superhuman speed and power was too much for them. I tossed them aside like rag dolls, and made my way to the parking lot, flipping any car in my way like it was a Hot Wheels toy. I made my escape with ease, barreling down the street on my knuckles like the silverback gorilla I had become.

Went home and jerked off, felt much better. Overall I give it an 8/10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz, incel194012940 and N1666
Hahaha you took the meme drug and your liver is going to prolapse out your asshole while you sleep

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and USERΝAME

Took halo once before a chest workout. Started getting good pumps, lots of focused aggression, good energy. Suddenly in the middle of cable flies, this old woman walks directly into the path of my arms. I almost crush her with the superhumanly explosive force I was applying to the weight stack. She looks at me like it was my fault and goes "EXCUSE ME!"

Suddenly I filled with rage. My upper body pump got so massive from the anger that my shirt literally exploded off of my body, revealing Olympia-esque levels of muscle that would put Big Ramy to shame and veins that looked like a New York City roadmap. I clenched my fists so hard that the cable cross handles were pulverized to dust and I tried to say "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" but all that came out was the roar of an alpha Tyrannosaurus Rex with Ronnie Coleman's arms and frothy rabid drool spilling down the front of my chest.

Over the intercom at the gym I heard a code red alert. The gym SWAT team personal trainers were deployed with dart guns full of estrogen syringes to calm me down. My superhuman speed and power was too much for them. I tossed them aside like rag dolls, and made my way to the parking lot, flipping any car in my way like it was a Hot Wheels toy. I made my escape with ease, barreling down the street on my knuckles like the silverback gorilla I had become.

Went home and jerked off, felt much better. Overall I give it an 8/10.
Is it good to take for dht maxxing

• +1
Reactions: ascension