Halotestin

castizo

castizo

Kraken
Halotestin has arrived in my country so i should be getting it in like 1 or 2 days, how do i optimize my gains on it, is it even worth working out, meal prepping etc or should i just take it and do nothing and rot here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Outerz14, curryascenderr and 1 other person
Halotestin has arrived in my country so i should be getting it in like 1 or 2 days, how do i optimize my gains on it, is it even worth working out, meal prepping etc or should i just take it and do nothing and rot here
I would say workout or do some physical stuff like boxing

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and castizo
Anything spesific or? i currently don't workout at all
Just do whatever you like, i would say do gym+boxing, 6 times a week, 3 days full body at gym, 3 days of boxing, focus on delts and lets alot, fuck legs they are useless

• +1
I don't see why you'd take it unless your a pro fighter or a powerlifter. Shit gains compared to other orals and bad sides in terms of health and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Just do whatever you like, i would say do gym+boxing, 6 times a week, 3 days full body at gym, 3 days of boxing, focus on delts and lets alot, fuck legs they are useless
Thank u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and IndraBC
I don't see why you'd take it unless your a pro fighter or a powerlifter. Shit gains compared to other orals and bad sides in terms of health and hair.
Its the best and strongest oral except from methyltren which is so toxic you would die if you even tried to use it, thats why halo is the next best thing

• JFL
  • +1
Its the best and strongest oral except from methyltren which is so toxic you would die if you even tried to use it, thats why halo is the next best thing
Its not the best. There is no best. It gives shit gains. its great for strength,aggresion and precontest looking vascular but for overall gains dont compare it to anadrol or methyltren. Why would u use halo get bad gains instead of anadrol where u get big strength gains, muscle gains and although still bad androgen sides not as bad as halotestin. Halotestin is for fighters and powerlifhgting athletes who want to gain strength but have to stay in a weight class and not gain weight.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: granitegroyper, Outerz14 and castizo
are you actually fucking retarded

• Woah
  • +1
this is the stupidest fucking idea ever using one of the most dangerous and hardcore steroids and you literally dont even workout

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: granitegroyper, Outerz14, TitusA and 1 other person
Its not the best. There is no best. It gives shit gains. its great for strength,aggresion and precontest looking vascular but for overall gains dont compare it to anadrol or methyltren. Why would u use halo get bad gains instead of anadrol where u get big strength gains, muscle gains and although still bad androgen sides not as bad as halotestin. Halotestin is for fighters and powerlifhgting athletes who want to gain strength but have to stay in a weight class and not gain weight.
It will give me alot of dimorphism and mutate my dna and turn me into chad

• JFL
  • +1
It will give me alot of dimorphism and mutate my dna and turn me into chad
Wow i didnt realise u dont work out. It will literally do nothing but make u bald maybe give u some acne if ur unlucky.

• So Sad
  • +1
Taking halos and not working has to be one of the dumbest things ever. That's a very performance oriented compound. It's whole purpose was to make you stronger and faster, but not bigger or change your looks.

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper and Outerz14
Taking halos and not working has to be one of the dumbest things ever. That's a very performance oriented compound. It's whole purpose was to make you stronger and faster, but not bigger or change your looks.
It changes looks alot but doesnt give muscle

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper and Outerz14
Have you got it

• So Sad
Reactions: castizo
I can see the shipment retard its arrived at the sorting center
Ur gna regret taking it (since you said on another thread your hispanic you might luck out and not get hair loss) but u while gain literally nothing but bad cholesterol from it. It also tends to be faked allot so If ur lucky they sent u something else u didn't want like turinabol instead and u will actually get gains.

Ur gna regret taking it (since you said on another thread your hispanic you might luck out and not get hair loss) but u while gain literally nothing but bad cholesterol from it. It also tends to be faked allot so If ur lucky they sent u something else u didn't want like turinabol instead and u will actually get gains.
Bro im not a little bitch bro im gonna take it ascend hard:p:p:p