Hamstermaxxing - A potential temporary fix for nasiolabial folds

BiologicalWaste

BiologicalWaste

Iron
I didn't manage to take good before photos as I started doing this 3 days ago while bored and so my before pic is better than my real starting point.

The before and after photos were taken 5 minutes apart.

1. begin with clearly visible nasiolabial folds.

2. fill your mouth with air and tense your cheeks such that the nasiolabial folds get stretched and become invisible. I also used my fingers to rub and stretch the folds as that helps with making them dissapear.

3. Once they dissapear, hold that position for 5 minutes. You can do longer or multiple sets.

4. Release the air and observe either a lack of nasilabial folds or less deep ones.

For me it took 3 days of hamstermaxxing for 10 minutes a day to completely get rid of nasilabial folds. They do come back after some facial expressions or smiling, but if you can hold an expressionless face for a long time it might help.

If you happen to have nasiolabial folds, try it out. It would be interesting to know if it works for others too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, mvp2v1, Jonas2k7 and 3 others
What is this bullshit huh

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker
botb

• +1
Reactions: yue, cromagnon, counterintuitive and 1 other person
Yeah, I do a very similar excersise filling my cheeks and mouth with air for a few secs. It works.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and BiologicalWaste
Impressive autism

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, counterintuitive and BiologicalWaste
I didn't manage to take good before photos as I started doing this 3 days ago while bored and so my before pic is better than my real starting point.

View attachment 3097725
2. fill your mouth with air and tense your cheeks such that the nasiolabial folds get stretched and become invisible. I also used my fingers to rub and stretch the folds as that helps with making them dissapear.

3. Once they dissapear, hold that position for 5 minutes. You can do longer or multiple sets.
View attachment 3097734

4. Release the air and observe either a lack of nasilabial folds or less deep ones.
View attachment 3097742

For me it took 3 days of hamstermaxxing for 10 minutes a day to completely get rid of nasilabial folds. They do come back after some facial expressions or smiling, but if you can hold an expressionless face for a long time it might help.

If you happen to have nasiolabial folds, try it out. It would be interesting to know if it works for others too.

View attachment 3097756
That’s what I do lol

• +1
Reactions: BiologicalWaste
just stupid enough to work,

• +1
Do u think it could help with jowls as well
No idea, my nasiolabial folds are barely visible in the first place which is why this method seems to have worked. That being said, try it out anyways, it’s free and takes 5 minutes, maybe it helps))

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Strange, but if it works it works

• +1

View attachment 3097725

View attachment 3097734

View attachment 3097742

View attachment 3097756
I've thought about doing this before :lul:

• +1