Hamza Ahmed — Degenerate University Guide

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, DivineBeing, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others
What’s difference between university and college in Amerikkka?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Mouthbreath, subhuman incel and 6 others
am I supposed to watch all this

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
What’s difference between university and college in Amerikkka?
college is for people with collagen
university is for everyone from the universe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, AllesScheiße, Mouthbreath and 42 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8856 and 1 other person

Legit guide tbh I’ve already started university but still good tips in there to use if you are still in university and want to social circle max ,

especially on joining the sports societies . Any of you guys about to go into college/university join a sports club seriously

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saturn, FailedNormieManlet and thecel
I watched the entire video; it has a great deal of really useful info.
coming from you, it must be good, i will watch

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
lMAO

• JFL
sure the stuff worked for him but for incels here on this site do not go randomyl and follow this redpill autism of saying hi to randfom people and following something that isnt urself pretending is obvious

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Patient A, Gonthar and 3 others
not seeing this shit but is this bug eyed shitskinned arabcel implying he slayed white stacies ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Tony, Mongrelcel and 8 others
sure the stuff worked for him but for incels here on this site do not go randomyl and follow this redpill autism of saying hi to randfom people and following something that isnt urself pretending is obvious
Can't believe how many redpilled autists fall for this meme, normies can sense you're not NT from miles

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, oldcelloser, Patient A and 3 others
normies can sense you're not NT from miles

I can’t cope with the fact that it’s impossible to change normies into more accepting and inclusive people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Looks234, studiocel and 3 others
he mogs me hard

• +1
I can’t cope with the fact that it’s impossible to change normies into more accepting and inclusive people.
Find relief in acquiescing you can't

• So Sad
this ; he's Chadlite but still doesnt get more than becky due to the fact that he is a paki; all this self improvement for nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogxa, Deleted member 14978, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Will watch later seems interesting
dont bother; he's just another red pill bullshitter selling 100s of dollars "self improvement" courses , just like Richard Coper,Bulldog Mindset and other scammers;
you can find every single self improvement you need here, on this site, for free

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
dont bother; he's just another red pill bullshitter selling 100s of dollars "self improvement" courses , just like Richard Coper,Bulldog Mindset and other scammers;
you can find every single self improvement you need here, on this site, for free

That video is 100% legit. He gives tips in the video and does not try to get you to purchase course(s) to get the real tips. He has Skillshare courses, but it’s not like the purpose of his YouTube channel is to just sell courses to viewers. The Degenerate University Guide video is packed with epic wisdom!

I didn’t watch 100% of the video’s duration, so I don’t know if he ever mentions his courses in it. However, I know that he isn’t like a redpill scam coach who’s just trying to get people to buy books, coaching, and/or courses.

Additionally, Bulldog Mindset is semi-blackpilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6423, koalendo and 1 other person
this ; he's Chadlite but still doesnt get more than becky due to the fact that he is a paki; all this self improvement for nothing
Wheat waffles rated him a 6, combine that with ethnic tax and you get him pulling average skinny fat white girls lol

It honestly amuses me how these guys are like "GYM GYM GYM", so hyper-focused on getting in shape yet the girls they pull put no effort into their physique at all lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, IThinkImAboutToROPE, ChristianChad and 2 others
His vids are cool. Obviously theres some copes, but I personally believe a lot of the redpill is valid. Don’t know how you guys stay in this blackpill doomer mindset 24/7, I’d rather just rope.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 2729, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
All the self improvement you need is 500 test a week and a pair of 3 inch elevators. Fuck those scammers tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: APJ, Mongrelcel, thecel and 1 other person
His vids are cool. Obviously theres some copes, but I personally believe a lot of the redpill is valid. Don’t know how you guys stay in this blackpill doomer mindset 24/7, I’d rather just rope.
Looks get you in the door, game seals the deal. Yes its legit but many of these guys are scammers

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 5786, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Looks get you in the door, game seals the deal. Yes its legit but many of these guys are scammers
Can you blame them? Desperate men are the easiest customers.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, thecel and Deleted member 14274
This guy’s whole channel is cringe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SchizoidPashtun, koalendo, Seth Walsh and 7 others
well im not a doomer
the parts of RP and game(there are few every year) that still applies it doesnt fukin matter if you're not at least FOOKIN HTN
average isnt cutting it
so better take 10 blackpills boyo, looksmaxx to the brim and then try game
otherwise it doesnt even matter cause you're not passing first step

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Not bad advice but useless if you are a subhuman and not NT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 3828 and thecel
He's right about one thing: you should definitely move in a dorm when going to the university, if you don't have any friends that's a fast and easy way to get a social circle, lots of people there from other towns, so everyone kinda starts from zero, and since you are also new in town it's expected at the beginning to not know anyone... The dorm life back when I was in college was simply crazy - parties every night, lots of hooking up and sex, even subhumans could get lucky at those parties if enough alcohol was involved.

You would have to be really autistic not to get laid in a dorm, it happened to Elliot Rodger who didn't fit in anywhere - he kept changing rooms and dorms, in one he was almost bullied by some short ethnics, then he moved in with some fat guy who brought girls to bang them, but he considered them ugly and unworthy of his attention, then he moved in with some nerdy Asian that he really hated because they were just like him and eventually killed them...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and thecel
"game"= just dont be an autist, and talk like a normal human being while being "hot"
but looking at the zoomer generation, it seems almost impossible :LOL:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and thecel
"game"= just dont be an autist, and talk like a normal human being while being "hot"
but looking at the zoomer generation, it seems almost impossible :LOL:

yea how is holding a conversation even hard lol, this video actually gives me massive hope cuz that dude looks beta as fuck

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and oldcelloser
not seeing this shit but is this bug eyed shitskinned arabcel implying he slayed white stacies ?
No, he slayed slutty beckies. He's 6'1 with an above average frame and physique and a decent face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, thecel, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
No, he slayed slutty beckies. He's 6'1 with an above average frame and physique and face
His face is repulsive and what he slayed is aids infested garbage, lookstier doesn‘t matter at that point (slaying is a subhuman trait)

• Hmm...
His face is repulsive and what he slayed is aids infested garbage, lookstier doesn‘t matter at that point (slaying is a subhuman trait)
He probably mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15004, thecel and 3 others
yea how is holding a conversation even hard lol, this video actually gives me massive hope cuz that dude looks beta as fuck

Holding conversations is super hard when no one wants to communicate with you.

When an ugly person initiates a conversation, the other person will purposely show disinterest to politely terminate the interaction. People want to not talk with ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Holding conversations is super hard when no one wants to communicate with you.

When an ugly person initiates a conversation, the other person will purposely show disinterest to politely terminate the interaction. People want to not talk with ugly people.

Not really a factor, you just have to provide some sort of value to the other person like being fun, smart, helpful. Its a spectrum anyway if ur facially deformed then ur face is the only thing that matters. If its above the absolute minimum baseline then u can communicate with others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mongrelcel and thecel
It honestly amuses me how these guys are like "GYM GYM GYM", so hyper-focused on getting in shape yet the girls they pull put no effort into their physique at all lol
This.
Fr

• +1
with an above average frame

bro you think this is an "above average frame"?

dude is literally hiding his wide hips with angles, hourglass body shape, his shoulders are average or maybe even below

put the physique in pic at no angle (just front) and no fancy lighting and he would look like he doesn't even lift

• +1
View attachment 1293697

bro you think this is an "above average frame"?

dude is literally hiding his wide hips with angles, hourglass body shape, his shoulders are average or maybe even below

put the physique in pic at no angle (just front) and no fancy lighting and he would look like he doesn't even lift
Nice cherry picking, that photo was when he was like 17 when he just started lifting

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, thecel and Mongrelcel
Nice cherry picking, that photo was when he was like 17 when he just started lifting
the skeletal frame changes with lifting?????

• JFL
the skeletal frame changes with lifting?????
Never claimed that, you talked about his physique being shit but you picked a photo from his early days of lifting

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and thecel
Never claimed that, you talked about his physique being shit but you picked a photo from his early days of lifting
no retard you said his frame was great, frame is the length of clavicles, it doesn't change, and his skeletal width is nothing extra

i didn't say a word about his physique

• +1