Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 15827
Cringe curry nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Tallooksmaxxer, angloidcel and 4 others
His videos are all water tbh just basic advice nothing really life-changing yet curries still act like hes the 2nd coming of jesus christ or smth

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 19281, Tallooksmaxxer and 18 others
His videos are all water tbh just basic advice nothing really life-changing yet curries still act like hes the 2nd coming of jesus christ or smth
Some 5'5 guy in my gym who was 17 came up to me to talk about him lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18439, Seth Walsh and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18439 and sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 19281, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
He's a positive guy whose done very well for himself despite not having a high ceiling
He's got my respect ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, ErbCel, TheDragon and 3 others
PianoRat your "god" fucks fat LTB fat white women, I understand your shitskin heritage views all white women as Stacy however

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 18439 and 1 other person
Good for him ig
Try blackpilling on height see how he copes
That guy challenged me on my form and broke my gym vibe that day should have blackpilled him for that alone jfl but I prefer he be blackpilled on his own it'll be even worse

That guy challenged me on my form and broke my gym vibe that day should have blackpilled him for that alone jfl but I prefer he be blackpilled on his own it'll be even worse
Manlets always be the ones doing the most :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
We’re you expecting some hidden secret knowledge or something lmao

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Ahh this ugly curry getting spammed in the forum again

He gives some legit advices but they will never work for shitskins, and he is aware of that himself as well but there are lots curries waiting to get scammed anyways

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 15827
We’re you expecting some hidden secret knowledge or something lmao
lowkey yeah :forcedsmile:
blackpill is legit tho saved my life ngl made me gigamotivated to improve my looks and talk to bitches

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member
lowkey yeah :forcedsmile:
blackpill is legit tho saved my life ngl made me gigamotivated to improve my looks and talk to bitches
He just spits redpill stuff, which is pretty new and revolutionary information for bluepillers (which seems to be most his audience)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
his videos might be good but i guess ill never find out since i click off everytime i see his eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 12330, Celexawer and 6 others
PianoRat your "god" fucks fat LTB fat white women, I understand your shitskin heritage views all white women as Stacy however
Nah I'm pretty based i want a south Asian GF , ivre read studies on mixed babies being retarded and more likely to get health complications

Nah I'm pretty based i want a south Asian GF , ivre read studies on mixed babies being retarded and more likely to get health complications
So mulattos are retarded? Hahaha caging ngl

Chad get without gym stacys
Hamza WITH gym get average becky

he is so confident and have a positive mind BECAUSE HE TALKING BULLSHIT AND HAVE ALMOST 500K Subscriber
if i would have 500k and would make money over Youtube
i would be also confident and would think positive about life

i mean, he can sleep 9 hours a day
and he must not wake up early in the morning and go to a fucked up job

of course, there is some truth in his videos.. but he can not generalize that all short guys can get a girl friend
thats why i call him scammer.. because HE KNOWS that 80% of his subscriber cant get girlfriend because of height
but 20% will get and those 20% writing positive things in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Tallooksmaxxer and Mewton
he just echos what we already know

Hamza's advice is to just cope, but coping shouldn't be taken so bad as it is taken here. It is more like getting into philosphy, stoicism, spirituality, etc. by your no other choice than to cope, which is a good thing for genetically doomed people. The saying "only god can judge me" holds true yet human social dynamics will get you no validation for such claims, thus getting you into forced coping to spiritual lengths, which is the only good way for you in such life situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827