Hamza discussion

owlofathena

owlofathena

Sub-Mod
I appreciate him getting men into self improvement but some of the stuff he says like just shut the fuck up bro is cringe cause it feels like he says that in every video with that voice. And him only going for white girls would bring shame on his Pakistani family. Thoughts on Hamza?

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic, Lmao, Sexually Disabled and 5 others
My avi is the end of the discussion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold, Pikabro, ItsOverCel and 8 others
Last edited:
I appreciate him getting men into self improvement but some of the stuff he says like just shut the fuck up bro is cringe cause it feels like he says that in every video with that voice. And him only going for white girls would bring shame on his Pakistani family. Thoughts on Hamza?
self hating ethnic.

Only thing he can get is 3 psl white roasties.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 7580, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
MGTOW is the offical end of your non existing dating life redpill coper.
Mirin your peanut sized brain that thinks my avi supports Hamza’s delusions :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, HerpDerpson, rand anon and 2 others
Mirin your peanut sized brain that thinks my avi supports Hamza’s delusions :lul:
cute avi but makes me full of hate when it makes me remember that hamza is a self hating curry.

A curry with terrible eye area.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
self hating ethnic.

Only thing he can get is 3 psl white roasties.
“988” is the three-digit, nationwide phone number to connect directly to the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. By calling or texting 988, you’ll connect with mental health professionals with the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline, formerly known as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and fuckedupmanlet
“988” is the three-digit, nationwide phone number to connect directly to the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. By calling or texting 988, you’ll connect with mental health professionals with the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline, formerly known as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
Do you work there wagie? Okay i will give your boss a call to fire you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and owlofathena
Do you work there wagie? Okay i will give your boss a call to fire you.
I dont work i only get my money from my blond blue eyed stacy girlfriends

Attachments

• galaxy.jpg
    galaxy.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
I dont work i only get my money from my blond blue eyed stacy girlfriends
no schizo you only delude yourself in the bed for hours and hours.

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
i hate everything about him

• +1
no schizo you only delude yourself in the bed for hours and hours.
delude yourself kek
i already fucked all the stacies in my area
Hauptschule, Realschule, Gymnasium combined
only reason i stay at this site is
its fun to watch filthy virgins suffer

hes a ltn face

case closed

youre satisfied now?

Was more talking about his personality and beliefs
He’s a fellow shitskin who scams young mouthbreathing curries into thinking they’ll become muh Adonis :soy::soy: through gym when they rly need bimax:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs and owlofathena
He’s a fellow shitskin who scams young mouthbreathing curries into thinking they’ll become muh Adonis :soy::soy: through gym when they rly need bleachmaxx

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I hope he and all the manosphere ends so men become bluepilled cucks

Shit looks but I'm really jealous of the money he's making yakhi 😎😎😎🤙🤙🤙. Most guys who bark against him prolly won't even make close to 45 dollars a month 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Yeah his advices are sometimes cringe walllah yakhi but he gives people hope 🤙🙏

• +1
he is a massive advocate of self improvement yet his own dating life disproves that (for dating success at least) seeing as he is a 6'1 weak HTN with a good frame (yes, hamza has a good frame you autists, he has broad shoulders, narrow waist and good insertions too. He just has slightly wider than average hips which dont looksmin him at all) and gymmaxxed physique + pretty good online fame and money, and yet he has only dated ltbs and even a straigt up ugly assymetrical girl at one point. And that is after all this self improvement.

Stay in your lane or hardmaxx pill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, owlofathena, Schönling and 1 other person
hes a ltn face

case closed

youre satisfied now?
htn, his eyeratios, chin to philtrhuk ratio, facial thirds, he has hairline too and also pct, slayer you dont kbow hoe to rate graycel

He’s a fellow shitskin who scams young mouthbreathing curries into thinking they’ll become muh Adonis :soy::soy: through gym when they rly need bimax:ogre:
I feel like Hamza has some gay obsession with Adonis. Like you can tell after he records his Adonis intro every video he pulls out his 3 inch indian dick and jerks it to "Adonis" (gigachads) face

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Ceo of cope
I feel like Hamza has some gay obsession with Adonis. Like you can tell after he records his Adonis intro every video he pulls out his 3 inch indian dick and jerks it to "Adonis" (gigachads) face
probably because an actual adonis cucks him every day

I have seen him o tik tok and passive income advice sucks

he is a massive advocate of self improvement yet his own dating life disproves that (for dating success at least) seeing as he is a 6'1 weak HTN with a good frame (yes, hamza has a good frame you autists, he has broad shoulders, narrow waist and good insertions too. He just has slightly wider than average hips which dont looksmin him at all) and gymmaxxed physique + pretty good online fame and money, and yet he has only dated ltbs and even a straigt up ugly assymetrical girl at one point. And that is after all this self improvement.

Stay in your lane or hardmaxx pill is legit
Theracepill is real in the UK as well btw

feels like all his videos are the same

jefrey weak he fap and play vidoe games! but adonis strong and disciplined, be like adonis
then a 10 minute useless talk about how you should be a man and have more discipline and random shit in the background

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Rt-Rust1, ItsOverCel and 2 others
His GF ain't hot. I watched his vids and he talked to like 14 yo boys

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
6'2" gymmaxxed curry with HTN face (for curry)'s looksmatch is a fat white bong JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Ceo of cope
He’s not htn either, compared to whites he’s ltn
he is htn, chin to ph8ltthum ratio of 2, decent facial thirds, eye spacing is nicr too, compact midface with positive tilted eyebrows, and nice pfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
He’s not htn either, compared to whites he’s ltn
even considering whites he is a weak htn, or higher than mtn but lower than htn. As usual this forum overrates whites (or maybe dutch people are ugly jfl)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
even considering whites he is a weak htn, or higher than mtn but lower than htn. As usual this forum overrates whites (or maybe dutch people are ugly jfl)
i am talking with beard tho. Without beard and in some of his earlier videos he seemed to have death tier sceleral show and UEE which hardcap him at high tier incel

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
If he's htn why he only dates subpar girls

he is htn, chin to ph8ltthum ratio of 2, decent facial thirds, eye spacing is nicr too, compact midface with positive tilted eyebrows, and nice pfl
He’s not htn.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
If he's htn why he only dates subpar girls
in my opinion in his modern vids he looks in the middle of mtn and htn. In his older vids he looks high tier incel-ltn because of giga uee, sceleral show and shitty skin (not shit skin, actual bad skin). Whatever the case he basically disproved softmaxxing and proved facepill with his dating history

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
htn, his eyeratios, chin to philtrhuk ratio, facial thirds, he has hairline too and also pct, slayer you dont kbow hoe to rate graycel
Youre painfully clueless so just fuckoff

Or youre just ethnic

Youre painfully clueless so just fuckoff

Or youre just ethnic
he has bad eyearea features but nice ratios, his chin to philthrum, pfh to pfl, eyebrow tilt, facial thirds, nice eyespacing too, even wheat waffles rated him htn

Screenshot 20220823 223105 Chrome
so many greycells bruh

• +1
He is the basic redpill self improvement guy for normies who realize how stupid the bluepill but are not analytical or autistic enough to realize the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: John124 and Ceo of cope
he has bad eyearea features but nice ratios, his chin to philthrum, pfh to pfl, eyebrow tilt, facial thirds, nice eyespacing too, even wheat waffles rated him htn
You need much better everything to compensate for Indian coloring. It's not "tax", it's about what looks good. Even without coloring he has flaws, like exposed eyes.
Just use PSL, because it's not relative to your race/place. He's like 4 PSL, just good enough to exist for women.

He is the basic redpill self improvement guy for normies who realize how stupid the bluepill but are not analytical or autistic enough to realize the blackpill.
Can relate since i used to be redpilled before going blackpill. Not always a case of autism/iq tho since i always knew that gl people were treated better in life, just not the full extent of it and what actually made people gl/high smv untill i found lookism.net by accident when i was iike 15 jfl

Can relate since i used to be redpilled before going blackpill. Not always a case of autism/iq tho since i always knew that gl people were treated better in life, just not the full extent of it and what actually made people gl/high smv untill i found lookism.net by accident when i was iike 15 jfl
true, the redpill has much more exposure on mainstream social media websites so its alot easier to find it. also as a normie myself it took along time to admit the blackpill was true bc most of the people who spend time on blackpilled websites are... abnormal to say the least

i think most blackpill channels/personalities/advocates dont appeal to normies much in part because they are usually ugly and/or aspie, which, ironically, proves the blackpill right jfl

He has talked about the blackpill though

Name ONE redpill faggot that actually managed to land a stacylite. You can’t. They’re all nearcels or bottom feeders