hamza is becoming a father

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
MEANWHILE YOU INCELS ROT AND CALL HIM A CURRYCEL HAMZA WILL BREED A BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOMAN HE ATTRACTED BY BREATHING CORRECTLY AND BEING A HIGH VALUE MAN
U MIRIN BRAH?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Framemogger69, Jamaldickjavontus and 27 others
lololol at thinking that kid might even be his

this the same nigga taking back the bitch that cheated on him

muh masculinity

muh adonis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, socialcel, Deleted member 52298 and 28 others
lol at this autistic pakinigger

meanwhile chad and tyrone have 8 baby mommas by 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 26642, MoggerGaston and 10 others

muh masculinity

muh adonis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Mewton, Framemogger69 and 17 others
Hamza has no spine

All this self improvement just to market some shitty courses to his impressionable audience. It’s actually very sad but Hamza is a representation of how fake reality is. He is a carbon copy of all others , Austin Derham, Brett Maverick, Alpha m, the only difference is that he’s a shitskin so he’s digestible to the curry palate who currently amass a huge demographic

None of these YouTubers have a single spine. They will see their Palestinian shitskin brother die in front of their eyes and then turn back to the camera and say ‘so guys as I was saying, buy my course and you’ll be able to reinvent yourself in just 30 days’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 26642, MoggerGaston and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, TheDragon, Framemogger69 and 3 others
I hope his son becomes a crossdressing cocksucking twinky fag that gets backshotted by Chad and Tyrone in London despite all his attempts at trying to groom him into a masculine alpha male as the ultimate punishment for his terrible content and 'contributions' to online discourse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Mewton, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
bro hamza’s the type of nigga to be a step dad to a single mom lmfao

this nigga’s a clown
What did he say vocaroos are glitched for me

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
did he breed with a white girl

• JFL
I wonder what mansion he is getting and where with the aid of a fraction of those millions he's made through his 'adonis university' that he has peddled to incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
Hamza has no spine

All this self improvement just to market some shitty courses to his impressionable audience. It’s actually very sad but Hamza is a representation of how fake reality is. He is a carbon copy of all others , Austin Derham, Brett Maverick, Alpha m, the only difference is that he’s a shitskin so he’s digestible to the curry palate who currently amass a huge demographic

None of these YouTubers have a single spine. They will see their Palestinian shitskin brother die in front of their eyes and then turn back to the camera and say ‘so guys as I was saying, buy my course and you’ll be able to reinvent yourself in just 30 days’
Common sense is so rare these days. Fuck the shitskin indians and poopistanis he scams, they deserve it for being brainlet idiots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ReadBooksEveryday and IAMNOTANINCEL
GIGAKEK

fucking caged

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Sprinkles
i predict that his son will be here in 14 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston, Mewton and 12 others
Hamza has no spine

If you wanna learn about how much he's made from grifting:

Recycling Tate's Hustler University name. I said it from the beginning lol.

His main audience aren't even late teenagers, they're mid teenagers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 26642, aleksander and 7 others
he is not a high-value man, just a great manipulator. and white woman love it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, aleksander, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Screenshot 20231210 232642 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Whitepill_Saint
His main audience aren't even late teenagers, they're mid teenagers.
His advice is actually dangereous, it could impact your life really negatively
There are several teenagers and very young kids in his server, i remember one specific manlet teen who was like 5'1 at 14 and was complaining about being mogged at school
Hamza, instead of telling him to buy some fucking HGH said the usual "be confident and hold frame", literally deadly advice that could lead to future suicides.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, chadintraining, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
Hamza is my inspiration. Not because his advice is good, but because he makes a ton of money off of hopeless retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aleksander, Mewton and 6 others
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
Hamza is my inspiration. Not because his advice is good, but because he makes a ton of money off of hopeless retards
Yep,, ppl here can say all they want. He is winning the life as sub8. All while he lives rent free in troller's mind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
Good for him!

• JFL
who did he breed ?

• +1
  • JFL
nahh really ??

that girl is really good for this curryfuck

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
Her daughter will be named Adonissha

• JFL

muh masculinity

muh adonis
Did he actually say she cheated on him? :feelskek:

muh masculinity

muh adonis
Lool

His advice is actually dangereous, it could impact your life really negatively
There are several teenagers and very young kids in his server, i remember one specific manlet teen who was like 5'1 at 14 and was complaining about being mogged at school
Hamza, instead of telling him to buy some fucking HGH said the usual "be confident and hold frame", literally deadly advice that could lead to future suicides.
His main goal is making money, and most kids won’t be able to buy HGH and think it is too risky (which it is quite risky I believe)

He is also very much redpilled, and against the blackpill, so he would also lose followers if he did something like that

The best thing he should have done in my opinion is recommend shoe lifts and taller shoes (like airmaxxes)

He’s so ugly it genuinely fucking annoys me. I can’t stand looking at ugly ethnics

The thing I hate the most about him is that in his mind he's 100% doing the right thing. Completely delusional and lacking self awareness