hamza is pure evil

sandhog

sandhog

truly ugly
i wonder how many lives that nigga has ruined. he ruined mine for sure. if you have poor self esteem and you find a successful nigga like him who will convince you that complete bullshit is the route to reaching his success, you’re gonna follow him and end up depressed and suicidal, because the daily fucking meditation wasn’t what made him successful. iman ghadzi is like him too i watched a video essay on that nigga. there are so many people on youtube who are evil and want to fuck you over for their own gain. shit makes me wanna leave the internet for good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kazey, Shycel, fuse and 20 others
Falls water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, fuse, BlackpillRemedy and 12 others
i will order a million black men to rape his ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, Shycel, fuse and 18 others
i wonder how many lives that nigga has ruined. he ruined mine for sure. if you have poor self esteem and you find a successful nigga like him who will convince you that complete bullshit is the route to reaching his success, you’re gonna follow him and end up depressed and suicidal, because the daily fucking meditation wasn’t what made him successful. iman ghadzi is like him too i watched a video essay on that nigga. there are so many people on youtube who are evil and want to fuck you over for their own gain. shit makes me wanna leave the internet for good.
The state of this forum that people who got scammed by scamza have now come on here.

BP going mainstream and it's consequences.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, MoggerGaston, lastamericanvirgin and 8 others
Nah like he genuinely looks awful
I have no idea why zoomers take advice from him

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and Epola
iman gadzhi isn’t bad i know some people who are successful and watch him

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Imretarded?, sandhog and 1 other person
Curries are the new jews here in the UK. Theres legit no difference half the time

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Epola, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
video uploaded 2 days ago with less than 10k views on a 2.3M subs channel

As a youtuber myself I usually wouldn't point this out but when he was on like 500k subs and each vid was getting around 200k views he made a video where he was highlighting other channels with 1M+ subs and bragging that his videos were getting 4 times more views than theirs and noting that they fell off an lost their audience

Looks like his day in the sun has come to pass also

I personally dont see how anyone could watch his videos and think that meditation and journalling was going to take them from an incel to getting girls. Some of his advice relating to youtube is legit though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Lynxress, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
My honest reaction to this dogshit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, bloomercel and sandhog
just meditate while mewing while sungazing your balls on 567 days edging streak bro and you will turn to Adonis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, shia.jihadist, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: noobs
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress

View attachment 3016210

As a youtuber myself I usually wouldn't point this out but when he was on like 500k subs and each vid was getting around 200k views he made a video where he was highlighting other channels with 1M+ subs and bragging that his videos were getting 4 times more views than theirs and noting that they fell off an lost their audience

I personally dont see how anyone could watch his videos and think that meditation and journalling was going to take them from an incel to getting girls. Some of his advice relating to youtube is legit though
Already made millions scamming dalits, dont think he cares much, he gets high quality women now (plain white ltbs)

Already made millions scamming dalits, dont think he cares much, he gets high quality women now (plain white ltbs)
his massive ego definitely causes him to despair at the drop in views to levels he was once mocking (imo)
he even mentioned it in a vid before in a cuck acknowledgement way that his views are suffering

The state of this forum that people who got scammed by scamza have now come on here.

BP going mainstream and its consequences.
it was in 2021 i also made my first acc like 2 years ago

literally never began and it is likely that u will be broke forever if u made it past 3 seconds of a hamza video before clicking off, reporting, blocking, and threatening legal action for potentially lethal levels of cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandhog and Moggkrates
Hamza's smile is contagious

View attachment 3016210

He won in the end and I'm surprised that anyone bothered to sign up for his shitty paid community or other stuff. All his good content was available for free.

He is the last one laughing , with millions in the bank. He won

What's his whole deal, I've never looked into him . What kind of courses is he selling?

he has that scammer/grifter look in his eyes, its so blatantly obvious

jfl at the low iq retards that fell for his courses

aDoNiS

The obsession this forum has over this indian is so funny

I agree , he makes niggas redpilled goys who are delusional

only brain dead niggas go after niggas who sell courses on youtube. niggas who offers a service on youtube is 100% a fucking scammer, muah smm muah dropshiping allat shit is dead and youll def go broke tryna go rich doing allat fuck iman and fuck that cuck nigga hamza

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Bro how dumb do u gotta be to trust any of those people? It’s so obvious, man.

Real advice often involves messages that you’ve heard a million times before, mostly from your parents and teachers, and it clearly involves putting in a lot of effort and steps that are obvious and you’ve seen people take a thousand times before you. If someone gives you advice that doesn’t involve any of these things you’re being bullshitted.

Life is NOT easy. It shouldn’t be extremely hard either, otherwise a lot less people would succeed, but it’s definitely NOT easy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sandhog
Bro how dumb do u gotta be to trust any of those people? It’s so obvious, man.

Real advice often involves messages that you’ve heard a million times before, mostly from your parents and teachers, and it clearly involves putting in a lot of effort and steps that are obvious and you’ve seen people take a thousand times before you. If someone gives you advice that doesn’t involve any of these things you’re being bullshitted.

Life is NOT easy. It shouldn’t be extremely hard either, otherwise a lot less people would succeed, but it’s definitely NOT easy.
it was like 3 years ago and i’m a low self esteem ass nigga. it’s so easy to gaslight and manipulate me it’s shameful

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

View attachment 3016210

he's making 400k/month on skool, i dont think youtube views are his main priority rn

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Hamza is a conman, don't listen to him. All his nonsense, especially "how to attract women", can be debunked very easy.

View attachment 3016210

what is your channel called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back