hamza is ugly as fuck

sandhog

sandhog

truly ugly
what happened to this lil nigga? did the meditation make his eyes bulge out even more? i remember he used to be a chadlite now he unironically looks like shit. victory for jeffries ig

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
curry on curry friendly fire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mayo mogger, sandhog and 1 other person
Nigga hes fat now thats why

his channel is also dead

No surprise considering hundreds of people have been making videos for the past 6 Months or so calling him
out as a fraud including his own subscribers

You would have to be exceptionally gullible to still find value in watching his content even worse if you still
buy his courses/consultations

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, sandhog and BeanletMogger
No surprise considering hundreds of people have been making videos for the past 6 Months or so calling him
out as a fraud including his own subscribers

You would have to be exceptionally gullible to still find value in watching his content even worse if you still
buy his courses/consultations
i’m glad people are finally realising

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and mayo mogger
what happened to this lil nigga? did the meditation make his eyes bulge out even more? i remember he used to be a chadlite now he unironically looks like shit. victory for jeffries ig
View attachment 3007373
yeah he looked very good with a stubble and when he lived in his parents home

Well, Hamza teaches us there are two kinds of people:
- Adonis - these are the true believers, people who recognize Hamza as an enlightened master, follow his teachings and achieve success in life.
- Jeffrey - people who criticize Hamza, point his flaws, they are negative, pessimistic and will eventually fail in life and become complete losers.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Elvisandreaa