Hamza is with a stacylite in his most recent video on his unfiltered channel

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken

Even with the lens distortion, you can obviously tell she’s very attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deprived, germanlooks and 2 others
Htb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deprived, Oberyn and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Stopping@Nothing19, Oberyn and 1 other person
didnt realise how subhuman hamza looks here. still mogs me, but fucking hell. if this is what it takes to get a stacylite, 800k subs, massive status halo, 6'1ft and MTN face. aka it's OVER

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 22529 and Erik-Jón
she could so much better instead she decides to play trophy gf for an ethnic

reminds me of this annoying fat fuck who kept talking about his jb white gf, he knows he hit the jackpot being fat ugly and ethnic

g

didnt realise how subhuman hamza looks here. still mogs me, but fucking hell. if this is what it takes to get a stacylite, 800k subs, massive status halo, 6'1ft and MTN face. aka it's OVER
If anything it should be lifefuel, the fuck?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, sub5inchcel and Erik-Jón
just have top 1 % youtube status bro
If you know what your doing and just sit down and read analytics you will realize just how easy it is to make money/gain status on social media, instead of rotting here.
But not point of the thread

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
how is a mid tier normie face subhuman you dumbass low iq no ballsack havin ass table

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 17429
If you know what your doing and just sit down and read analytics you will realize just how easy it is to make money/gain status on social media, instead of rotting here.
But not point of the thread
sure bro

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Wasn’t he slaying ltb-mtb’s in clubs with his body and low inhib? No status halo. It makes sense for him to enter a LTR with a stacylite now. But imo, he should leave her and really dial in on his channel.

Muh muh Hypergamy bro

Muh muh Hypergamy bro
I genuinely like the blackpill over the redpill, but I’ve been kinda seeing things for the way they are now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and enchanted_elixir
He's showing her off like a prize jfl at his insecurities

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Oberyn, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
people cope so hard OP
It's always insane to me how "blackpillers' will nitpick the tiniest flaws in gigamodel faces but also rate recessed potato faced dravidian pheno curries on here as "htn in the west".
Hamza clearly mogs for a curry and it's not even close

And no way people here think his girlfriend is lower than a HTB

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and PrinceofDarkness
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 19766
people cope so hard OP
It's always insane to me how "blackpillers' will nitpick the tiniest flaws in gigamodel faces but also rate recessed potato faced dravidian pheno curries on here as "htn in the west".

In SMV he does but idk his face doesn't seem to be too special

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

At 46:00 Hamza acts like they are giving their own opinion when in reality none of them have ever had a girlfriend they are ugly subhuman incels who are just commenting what Hamza agrees with not using their own opinion.

In SMV he does but idk his face doesn't seem to be too special
no he's ugly to me, but since that bitch find him attractive then ok

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 19766

He'll tell his followers it's all about self-improvement when it was really just him looksmaxing.
Still love to see this though. Great job to him!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Stacylite:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium
He'll tell his followers it's all about self-improvement when it was really just him looksmaxing.
Still love to see this though. Great job to him!
I would be happy for him if he weren't being such a sperg about it tbh you can tell he's overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I genuinely like the blackpill over the redpill, but I’ve been kinda seeing things for the way they are now.
this forum is cope full of indians

most guys are ugly af

His beard is fuzzy, he doesn't look like shit though.
I mean I’m not even saying his psl is shit, just he looks looksminned and isn’t looking his peak

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I mean I’m not even saying his psl is shit, just he looks looksminned and isn’t looking his peak
He used to look a lot better

• +1
HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA

shit camera and the beard is not looking that nice, u guys are too much of spergs tho

• Hmm...
His eye look not so good from this view (and on thumbnail especially) , maybe it's his weakness in general. About the girl - showing her off to a bunch of 14-15 years olds is just "meh" IMO.

Where's the stacylite?

3037874 1C66B143 ED39 47C7 96F6 1589F046F096

She looks like @8PSLcel sister 🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
people cope so hard OP

First point is very legit I was caging like a maniac the other day reading people nitpicking Chico's eyelid asymmetry JFL

people cope so hard OP

Regardless of whether or not Hamza looks like shit, it’s obvious he’s come very far and is obviously content with his life, with a girl he finds attractive.
Rotting with the blackpill is always worse then taking the redpill and improving

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Regardless of whether or not Hamza looks like shit, it’s obvious he’s come very far and is obviously content with his life, with a girl he finds attractive.
Rotting with the blackpill is always worse then taking the redpill and improving
Problem with this forum and blackpill in general is that they shame a men for setting himself a unachievable goal and make fun of him for no reason

Our forum is hypocrite: "why am i a subuhman truecel fuck man why the world is cruel" and then be mocking Hamza looks, I mean the reason why most people hate Hamza isn't his looks, it's the fact he's a narcy abused fag (literally narcy as fuck, trait most people hate on here despite there's many narcies in here)

People need to know their looks level, achieve a goal that make them happy and boom

People here are more concerned about users validaion rather than girls validation

She is AT LEAST HTB- STRONG HTB.

A fucking bear frauded rat like that is mogged by his gf. His money and e-status play a factor there. If he was Hamza the looksmaxed janitor that bitch wouldn't bat an eye into his direction.

They are not looksmatched at all.