Hamza the Coper gets Debunked

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.

This coper needs to be put in his place because he doesn't know what he is talking about. In this video he talks about how "sleeping with women is bad for you bro" šŸ¤£ and a bunch of other bs that I need to Debunk immediately.

"Cigars are bad for you bro" :lul:
Show me on randomised double blind placebo controlled trial that shows that cigars are unhealthy. I will wait. Infact cigars have lots of health benefits primarily from the nicotine.

Increase Testosterone
- Increases Dopamine
- Increase Dihydrotestosterone
- Lowers Estrogen, Cortisol, Prolactin
- Increases Resting Metabolic Rate
- Improves :
Learning & memory,
Information processing, Cognitive flexibility (task switching), Mood, Neuroprotection, Fine motor skills, IQ

"You can get STD's bro"šŸ¤£
All STD's are curable apart from HIV & Herpes. The chance of getting STD's are overblown. HIV is mainly spread through the gay community through ass fucking and if you do get it you can take medication called Prep to help alleviate the symptoms.

-
-
-
-

"Cheating on your wife is wrong bro" :lul: :lul: :lul:
When men cheat we do it for quick dopamine and feel no attachment to the women we are seeing however when women cheat they get emotionally attached and cant love her man the same. Also men throughout history had multiple wives especially men of status such as Genis Khan, King Solomon
and today in some parts of the world this is still practised such as in the middle east and in parts of Africa where men have multiple wives and these societies have lower divorce rates than of the west.

"Buy sleeping with women you are creating the sluts you hate bro" :ROFLMAO:
This argument might seem reasonable but its so retarded and I will explain why. This is like a vegan saying buy you abstaining from animals products people will stop eating meat. But this wont happen, and infact you are just going to lower prices for meat and allow meat eaters to buy more meat at cheaper prices. Also the idea of being a good virgin Christian man is a 1950's fallacy that can not be applied to modern times. Women today are more promiscuous than ever as they have feminism, abortion, birth control etc. The best strategy in order to find a high quality women and not get walked of by women is to be a playboy and gather experience with female nature. If you don't have sex with them then another man will and he will end up building a connection and stealing your future wife.

"You will hurt your women by cheating on her bro" :lul:
This study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2394562/ shows that fertile women are attarcted to unfaithful men.

Fertile women were particularly sexually attracted to arrogant, confrontational, unfaithful, muscular, tall, and physically attractive men. Female fertility did not influence the attraction to financial success, intelligence, and kindness.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, mogger10, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
first post best post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 32973, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
The manosphere is full of feds

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
His future male kid will be on .is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and Ryldoo IS COPING
His future male kid will be on .is
I don't think soo tbh, he has a lot of money so his children will probably have a good life.

His new gf cheated on him with a broke BBC and he took her back like a cuck lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 30857 and 3 others
what do you mean by that? you talking about hamza?
IMG 9916
It has russian spies

Show me on randomised double blind placebo controlled trial that shows that cigars are unhealthy. I will wait. Infact cigars have lots of health benefits primarily from the nicotine.
Low IQ take. Even if nicotine isnā€™t unhealthy itself (which I am not sure about) cigars definitely are unhealthy because you smoke them and increase the risk of lung cancer, worsen your teeth and collagen etc

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, Deleted member 41154 and 3 others
says the guy who workship ray peat

Low IQ take. Even if nicotine isnā€™t unhealthy itself (which I am not sure about) cigars definitely are unhealthy because you smoke them and increase the risk of lung cancer, worsen your teeth and collagen etc
I actually agree that cigars are not the healthiest form of nicotine consumption (nicotine patches probably are) but they are much healthier than cigarettes as they don't contain nearly as many chemicals, basically none and the cigar smoke is not inhaled into your lungs like with cigarettes.

Read my sources if you are not convinced that nicotine is healthy. Even Andrew Huberman says nicotine is healthy.

I actually agree that cigars are not the healthiest form of nicotine consumption (nicotine patches probably are) but they are much healthier than cigarettes as they don't contain nearly as many chemicals, basically none and the cigar smoke is not inhaled into your lungs like with cigarettes.

Read my sources if you are not convinced that nicotine is healthy. Even Andrew Huberman says nicotine is healthy.

Huberman is another scam artist, im tired of seeing same faces on youtube over and over again.

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Agree with everything except the cigar part. You are completely ignoring that nicotine is highly addictive and the smoke you inhale is bad for your lungs and your mouth

Cheating doesnt make you high value it makes you human. Niggas who refuse to cheat are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Raydolf_Peatler
Huberman is another scam artist, im tired of seeing same faces on youtube over and over again.
I agree that Andrew huberman doesn't know what he is talking about with nutrition but what I am trying to show you is that even the people that people in the system and the people who believe the standard American diet bs admit that nicotine has benefits

Agree with everything except the cigar part. You are completely ignoring that nicotine is highly addictive and the smoke you inhale is bad for your lungs and your mouth
I agree that cigar smoke is bad but there are other methods to consume nicotine such as gum, nicotine patches that are much more safe but do your research before you start smoking.

I agree that cigar smoke is bad but there are other methods to consume nicotine such as gum, nicotine patches that are much more safe but do your research before you start smoking.
There are indeed other ways to consume nicotine but you specifically mentioned cigars, which you have to smoke

If Andrew Huberman (has a jewish father) says that nicotine is safe, it's safe goyim.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and ReadBooksEveryday
He is ugly but he is right about cigars and sleeping around being bad for you

The only thing is, its the same revigorated bullshit that keeps on getting repeated. It shows the deeper insecurity which is being obsessed with women. This site has a similar problems, and in many ways is no different from Hamza

There are indeed other ways to consume nicotine but you specifically mentioned cigars, which you have to smoke
Many famous people throughout history have smoked and lived long lives. This doesn't mean that smoking is harmless but it does mean that smoking is not as harmful as many people think.

The only thing is, its the same revigorated bullshit that keeps on getting repeated. It shows the deeper insecurity which is being obsessed with women. This site has a similar problems, and in many ways is no different from Hamza
What does this mean?

You think smoking plants is healthy you must be delusional

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You think smoking plants is healthy you must be delusional
I am tired of arguing with these niggas. Did you even read my sources nigga? Try debunk my sources.

I am tired of arguing with these niggas. Did you even read my sources nigga? Try debunk my sources.
Sources :soy:

'When you use it your body literally coughs and says you to not do this, fucking people can't even trust their body but would rather cope with some retarted sources, we are so far gone with these soyboys

You can come to any conclusion with studies, and can't be bothered to make a methodical analysis

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
only non cringy thing hes said

All the schizos on .org do this (dead serious)
Niggas worships the food pyramid :lul: and eats 8 servings of grains a day with low T and poor thyroid function and then tries to talk shit about the GOAT Ray Peat.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and Deleted member 14693
Niggas worships the food pyramid :lul: and eats 8 servings of grains a day with low T and poor thyroid function and then tries to talk shit about the GOAT Ray Peat.
I never talked shit about him, I don'T know shit about his diet, I just noticed that all his worshippers on .org are schizos, diagnosed and rotting in wards.

This coper needs to be put in his place because he doesn't know what he is talking about. In this video he talks about how "sleeping with women is bad for you bro" šŸ¤£ and a bunch of other bs that I need to Debunk immediately.

Increase Testosterone
- Increases Dopamine
- Improves :
Learning & memory,
Information processing, Cognitive flexibility (task switching), Mood, Neuroprotection, Fine motor skills, IQ

All STD's are curable apart from HIV & Herpes. The chance of getting STD's are overblown. HIV is mainly spread through the gay community through ass fucking and if you do get it you can take medication called Prep to help alleviate the symptoms.

-
-
-
-

When men cheat we do it for quick dopamine and feel no attachment to the women we are seeing however when women cheat they get emotionally attached and cant love her man the same. Also men throughout history had multiple wives especially men of status such as Genis Khan, King Solomon
and today in some parts of the world this is still practised such as in the middle east and in parts of Africa where men have multiple wives and these societies have lower divorce rates than of the west.

This argument might seem reasonable but its so retarded and I will explain why. This is like a vegan saying buy you abstaining from animals products people will stop eating meat. But this wont happen, and infact you are just going to lower prices for meat and allow meat eaters to buy more meat at cheaper prices. Also the idea of being a good virgin Christian man is a 1950's fallacy that can not be applied to modern times. Women today are more promiscuous than ever as they have feminism, abortion, birth control etc. The best strategy in order to find a high quality women and not get walked of by women is to be a playboy and gather experience with female nature. If you don't have sex with them then another man will and he will end up building a connection and stealing your future wife.

This study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2394562/ shows that fertile women are attarcted to unfaithful men.

Didn't read all but liked coz saw pro-tobacco point

Increase Testosterone
- Increases Dopamine
- Improves :
Learning & memory,

-
-
-
-

this mf just defended cigars

I cannot fucking believe it. Its probab the first human alive who even tried doing something like that. Not even marlboro owners would have the gut of defending their product is healthy, but raydolf.peter from org have.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
i read all now and i can say you r one of the most retard humans alive, u probab created this acc to destroy ray peat image tbh i cant believe otherwise

everyone knows nicotine has health benefits, ur grandma probab knows that. The thing is that cigars are unhealthy. Can u understand that?

I hate that bug eyed shitskin so much. Tall and has a good frame so teenage currycels start worshipping him for basic water is wet advice and redpill bs.

I've found quite a bit of his content good lately but I think it's clear to see that he is the type of guy who becomes obsessed with one woman and sees a monogamous relationship as the pinnacle of life.
He probably got negative feelings about himself after getting one night stands which served as reminders that he's sharing intimacy with women who dont "love" him.
He doesn't understand that a lot of men don't get these feelings of craving for love and that a girlfriend is just for convenience if a foid begs you for some additional investment while you continue to slay as you always have

When men cheat we do it for quick dopamine and feel no attachment to the women we are seeing however when women cheat they get emotionally attached and cant love her man the same.
False. If itā€™s bad for women, then itā€™s bad for men, too. Women donā€™t feel attached either to their 27th partner, the same way men donā€™t feel attached to their 27th partner. Extreme example, but you get my point.

The cheating part is legit when you want to establish a family and have found the wifey chick. According to Hamza, he went through a slaying phase, where he clubbed all night, took drugs and pulled bitches home.
That's why I won't consider letting the playboy mentality down until I've gained enough experience.

False. If itā€™s bad for women, then itā€™s bad for men, too. Women donā€™t feel attached either to their 27th partner, the same way men donā€™t feel attached to their 27th partner. Extreme example, but you get my point.
Yeah, i would totally trust a user with almost 100k posts. Obviously you have a LOT of experience with woman :feelsrope:

YOU MAD JEFFREY?

Increase Testosterone
- Increases Dopamine
- Improves :
Learning & memory,

-
-
-
-

Not listening to that bug eyed paki

Increase Testosterone
- Increases Dopamine
- Improves :
Learning & memory,

-
-
-
-

But anyways WORD

Good thing most of this forum is khhv

this mf just defended cigars View attachment 2443499
I cannot fucking believe it. Its probab the first human alive who even tried doing something like that. Not even marlboro owners would have the gut of defending their product is healthy, but raydolf.peter from org have.
Like I said, show me one interventional, randomised control trial that proves that cigars are harmful for you. I will wait.

everyone knows nicotine has health benefits, ur grandma probab knows that. The thing is that cigars are unhealthy. Can u understand that?
My point is that smoking one cigar a day is much less harmful than drinking wine daily as the alchol in the wine has so many side effects but the nicotine in cigars has soo many benefits. Yet its not societally acceptable to smoke cigars but its societally acceptable to drink wine. Also many people have smoked and live long healthy lifes. I don't advocated for cigar abuse but I just want to challenge the typical "nicotine is bad for you bro" stance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back