Hamza truly BRAINWASHED his audience and here is a prime example

R

Ragdolled

Iron
Hamza ahmed is a self improvement youtuber has had success selling his “making money course”in his private program where he teaches a business model where his customers/students to make a youtube channel and start posting self-improvement videos and eventually sell course just like he does.

These idiots following his business model and have been creeping up on my for you page and i have now 5 limbs paralyzed from severe cringing.

Here is an example of on of his students (i believe) who followed his business model and is literally humiliating himself by talking about the typical hamza narrative “go to gym, and these will completely fix you’re dating life”.

I honestly do agree with a lot of hamza ahmed advice but he has raised thousands of these youtubers following his business model and posting themselves on the internet. These youtubers have no critical thinking skills probably significantly below average iq.

And since these youtubers probably dinint have a father figure in there life they look up to hamza like a fucking god or messiah who just came from heaven and knows everything about the world and is the most intellectual human being to ever exist

Yes hamza does give good advice but then he turns around feeding you garbage which sound very smart so then you can look up to him like a god and buy his course.

Yes his course is honestly somewhat smart and some people can have success with following it, but these insecure, emotionally-traumatized teens who have had no one to look up to all their life look up to people like him (hamza, iman gad i, Andrew tate) and whoever fucking else. On top of that these youtubers have no originality and watch every new hamza video and LITERALLY SAY EXATCLY WHAT HES SAYING IN DIFFRENT WORDS (shit like no fap, and fucking “cold showers will change your life”.

Here is a prime example of a youtuber who is doing this:

and here’s another one: https://youtube.com/@umidoor?si=NC-K988mrcNQF9Vz (THIS ONE IS SELLING A COURSE ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WHEN HE IS 14 AND HAS 71 SUBS🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️)

Don’t send hate to them since they are probably just “hamza-fied” and probably had had no one to look up to in their life and no one smart who isint trying to sell you something to give you advice

I can’t blame them for this because hamza used to be a fucking god to me too when i was a tiny boy with no critical thinking skills or no actual good masculine role model to look up to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Gonthar and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Zelenskyiv
i noticed a trend irl and on your thread every hamza follower is most likely truecel tier in facial attractiveness
water. why would they need to look up tutorials online on how to be successful with women and geting friends

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
turbo cope argument and i addressed it in my thread.
I’m not coping? Im just saying leth THEM cope in peace, not sure why its neccesary to pick on them trying to better themselves. Ik majority of foids would be repulsed by looking at them but there is no point in ldaring and posting on here or .is for the rest of their lives.

I’m not coping? Im just saying leth THEM cope in peace, not sure why its neccesary to pick on them trying to better themselves. Ik majority of foids would be repulsed by looking at them but there is no point in ldaring and posting on here or .is for the rest of their lives.
read my thread nigga "muh at least theyre doing something" is cope. dont reply until you read it.

i agree with this and this is why i said don’t hate on them or comment anything bc they actually are trying their best and don’t know much better and i was once in a similar situation before my brain turned on and i took advice from the actually smart people i know in my life who aren’t trying to sell me a course

It's not just coping, it's a form of delusion which goes against natural instinct and can become dangerous once they snap.
For example, you can cope by playing vidya all day, but you can also cope by going through this redpill, 'monk' routh, hamza is deceiving them

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
I used to be brainwashed hamzoid and tbh it kinda made my life worse. Hamza helped me to implement some of the good habits, increase confidence, but mostly he made my life worse. Because of him I became weird, socially isolated, ogremaxxed(got fat from thinking that muscle is the most important thing, shaved my head bald to do the monk mode, basically lost 2-2.5 PSL, became trucel) kid thinking that I was doing the right thing cuz Hamza said so. And I even almost ended up uploading my first video, but didn't cause my speech was shit(even I couldn't understand what the fuck I was saying) because I basically didn't speak to a single person expect my mom for like 1-1.5 years. I still have a screenshot from that cringe video(see below)

Attachments

• IMG_20240717_023730.jpg
    IMG_20240717_023730.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, slavicpsycho, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
I used to be brainwashed hamzoid and tbh it kinda made my life worse. Hamza helped me to implement some of the good habits, increase confidence, but mostly he made my life worse. Because of him I became weird, socially isolated, ogremaxxed(got fat from thinking that muscle is the most important thing, shaved my head bald to do the monk mode, basically lost 2-2.5 PSL, became trucel) kid thinking that I was doing the right thing cuz Hamza said so. And I even almost ended up uploading my first video, but didn't cause my speech was shit(even I couldn't understand what the fuck I was saying) because I basically didn't speak to a single person expect my mom for like 1-1.5 years. I still have a screenshot from that cringe video(see below)
im caging so hard rn, why are u dressed up. Mirin height, like 6’3-6’4?

im caging so hard rn, why are u dressed up. Mirin height, like 6’3-6’4?
I just like suits + wanted to stand out from the rest of the hamzoids. I am 5'10😔. If I was 6'3-6'4 I probably wouldn't be on this forum

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I just like suits + wanted to stand out from the rest of the hamzoids. I am 5'10😔. If I was 6'3-6'4 I probably wouldn't be on this forum
pretty aesthetic pic ngl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Viacheslav
i noticed a trend irl and on your thread every hamza follower is most likely truecel tier in facial attractiveness
maybe bc they dinint get enough positive reinforcement as a child to actually work on an authentic project so they became insecure and stumbled across their red pill saviors (tate , hamza)

maybe bc they dinint get enough positive reinforcement as a child to actually work on an authentic project so they became insecure and stumbled across their red pill saviors (tate , hamza)
i mean ig

positive reinforcement other than your parents come from your looks at a young age from genetics. so if you aren't called cute or just avoided in school settings, it was already over

negative reinforcement could happen at a downpoint like puberty for most people (that's when i discovered hamza), and once they do the most basic shit they are back to their genetic standpoint

the thing with hamza's truecel followers is that they need a cope to hold by, but at the end of the day shit don't matter. their genetics are carried on from those same people who birthed them, likely having the same experiences from when they were children (so a cycle). foids literally determine if you are attractive in a matter of a second, and all of these extraneous factors don't matter

• +1
Reactions: Ragdolled
Dude, how can you even discuss Hamza without laughing

I agree and Hamza is a cringe Indian scammer

But why are you giving energy to him? Simply realize he’s a subhuman Indian and forget about him.

I can’t blame them for this because hamza used to be a fucking god to me too when i was a tiny boy with no critical thinking skills or no actual good masculine role model to look up to.
Why have you forsaken Him?