Genio with vertical and horizontal advancement would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Hamza has caucasoid skull so he mogs

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Aren't indians closet to Cacucasians tho so it would make more sense for him to have a higher chance of a caucasian skull.
Hamza has caucasoid skull so he mogs

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
0169B63F 0ED3 475E A377 EE089E602BD1
Mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Banderacell, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
guys who mogs me or this guy
Someone who find the guy from Shang Chi attractive would find you attractive as well. You’re not conventional for Asian beauty standards

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
what
Someone who find the guy from Shang Chi attractive would find you attractive as well. You’re not conventional for Asian beauty standards
does conventional mean

Aren't indians closet to Cacucasians tho so it would make more sense for him to have a higher chance of a caucasian skull.
Europeans, MENAs, Western Asians and Southwest Asia etc but doesnt change the fact that its a better looking

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Elvisandreaa
Would you say compared to SEA and East Asians my side profile is sort of caucasian compared to other asians ?
Europeans, MENAs, Western Asians and Southwest Asia etc but doesnt change the fact that its a better looking

• +1
Would you say compared to SEA and East Asians my side profile is sort of caucasian compared to other asians ?
just looks mongoloid but more robust than average asian

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
damn could i slay in my area ? I live in australia but i live in all asian area. KPopmaxx and leanmaxxing should increase my PSL right ? Should i also grow a mustache or would i look like a pedo
just looks mongoloid but more robust than average asian

• JFL
difference between me and you is im 5"7 and your 6"2... and your asian too ?
Damn, your side profile looks very similiar to mine (I will not post pics tho)

Meaning, you’re not an Asian pretty boy and so the chances of girls finding you attractive will be very hard unless they have a type for rugged looking faces
what

does conventional

damn could i slay in my area ? I live in australia but i live in all asian area. KPopmaxx and leanmaxxing should increase my PSL right ? Should i also grow a mustache or would i look like a pedo
You do have have the face to kpopmax

difference between me and you is im 5"7 and your 6"2... and your asian too ?
I'm white but have a lot of Asian facial features for some reason, especially my eye area

Meaning, you’re not an Asian pretty boy and so the chances of girls finding you attractive will be very hard unless they have a type for rugged looking faces

You do have have the face to kpopmax
Was thinking of kpop haircut like curtains or middle cut and facial hair maxxing too and leanmaxxing but idk many girls find kpopmaxxed guys in my class more attractive then me

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I'm white but have a lot of Asian facial features for some reason, especially my eye area
wow are you central asian or like half mixed ?

wow are you central asian or like half mixed ?
I'm from Europe so I don't know to be honest, I think what makes me look asian is the wide jaw and IPD, also the nose bridge

I'm from Europe so I don't know to be honest, I think what makes me look asian is the wide jaw and IPD, also the nose bridge
oh wow even more brutal your 6"2 and from europe yikes might never ever travel to europe so i dont rope

ricecel vs currycel

Don’t think curtains would work with you face shape, get a Colton Haynes hairstyle instead

Was thinking of kpop haircut like curtains or middle cut and facial hair maxxing too and leanmaxxing but idk many girls find kpopmaxxed guys in my class more attractive then me

oh wow even more brutal your 6"2 and from europe yikes might never ever travel to europe so i dont rope
Can disprove this, I’m 5’7 too and white girls still find me attractive

Can disprove this, I’m 5’7 too and white girls still find me attractive
oh damn ok then giving me some hope but would still wanna be 178cm tall and i wouldn't be unhappy in life

The reason why i suggested this haircut is because it will compliment your face shape as opposed to those other 2 you just mentioned

The reason why i suggested this haircut is because it will compliment your face shape as opposed to those other 2 you just mentioned
my hairline is bad right ? and that haircut is good if i do it ?

• JFL
And with that haircut , You need like a trim every 3 weeks or it will start getting heavy and too thick to style. Good thing is You can get a line up with this haircut

294B6EF7 A6AE 44AA B97A DF670A45ABD9
I got the haircut recently and i think it looks good on me

• +1
And with that haircut , You need like a trim every 3 weeks or it will start getting heavy and too thick to style. Good thing is You can get a line up with this haircut
A56B4F08 44E6 4DFD 98BE A4BC10C632E9

Imagine getting mogged by an indian

He mogs you to dirt.