(HANDCELS GTFIH) BRUTAL STORY AND ENDING THE COPE ABOUT HANDS

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Brutal storytime, handcels be warned:
For reference, I share practically the same height and hand size to Cavill (In length, but mine is skinnier and with less width compared to his). I also have thin wrists, small feet, narrow shoulders, overall just a very shit frame (And don't weigh much) but an average, MAYBE HTN at best face. I am pretty sure I'm non-NT and I'm very reserved.
A girl in my class was really into me, her friend group as a whole kinda was. This girl and I sat next to each other in class, there was a big table in front of us. I'd sometimes have to use my computer or write stuff down naturally, and eventually I noticed that she kept looking at my hands. Quite a bit more than my face.
Later on, I was charging my computer and had earbuds on, I was a few meters away from the table. I guess she thought I couldn't really hear her. I couldn't hear what exactly she was saying but as I returned to grab something from my backpack I heard her say "They're so tiny!"... That's it.
Maybe I'm just giga insecure but I'm like 75% sure she was talking about my hands, I noticed after that she'd still kinda look at them but she didn't really talk to me at all like she used to. The first day I was there she asked me questions with a glitter in her eye, maybe she stopped liking me before (I'm not exactly sure when she did) but she was most definitely cold. Whenever I'd ask her about the homework and stuff she'd just quickly answer, usually without looking, and then go back to working. Her friends stopped paying attention to me. I passed by her today and opened the door for her, she didn't even look.
The most brutal part is she is still friendly and kind to everyone else, even guys most definitely objectively worse looking, shorter, etc.
I will say a few things, I'm obviously not totally sure that that was the reason but it seems likely to me. I could just be giga insecure and projecting it all into one problem though, but the STONE COLD treatment from her and her friends outta nowhere + her glancing at my hands quite often is really concerning. I am definitely quite anti-social and quiet among people I don't know but I was like that at first as well and her friends kept coming up to me and asking stuff, she was bubbly, etc. I also have a bit of a bad reputation at school to those who know me (And she could definitely have heard) but I'm not entirely sure that's the reason either as I remember the mutual friends she and I share (Totally different) were still being open to me even as they knew how whacky my personality was.

That's my story, let me know what you think of it if you think I'm right OR have any other ideas on why they turned cold

Now to end the cope about hands, hands are quite an important feature on men, women do love an "aesthetic" pair of long fingers with masculine strength. (I stress strength because this is why wrists matter, thinner wrists have less grip strength, but wrists themselves in appearance don't turn girls off or on) Most people have average sized hands for their height so they really don't have to worry about theirs at all, but having small hands for your height can be a BIG failo and "aesthetic" ones are a SMALL halo. Cavill is still loved despite his small hands, but he is also very buff, masculine, strong, and extremely handsome to the point that it most definitely compensates for it (BTW he is actor so it's harder to notice his hands, most don't know about his true hand size). There are even some pictures of him in sweatpants showing a bit of his penis (Which looked kind of big), which is IMO the biggest failo of small hands/feet and so forth, the dumb correlation foids make between it and penis size. He would surely do even better, if even in the slightest way, with 8 inch hands for a 6'1 man like him. Male models regularly take photos with their hands in prominent display. In a suit, a girl sees nothing but your hands and your face. YES face and height and whatever are still important but all of this requires having at least an average size in all other departments (You can afford to be a bit below though tbh).

And if you're gonna tell me that I'm coping and that hands don't matter and that I'm just ugly or autistic or whatever then you might be right about the last part but HANDS DO FUCKING MATTER and you probably have average sized hands for your height so you don't understand the struggle

TLDR: Hand matter but just be average size for your height, smaller can be a big failo at a certain level.

Sorry for the essay but it's annoying being a handcel, fml I will rope if I don't ascend my frame to at least average for my height by 2024

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 14392, currylightskin and 5 others
im glad to hear it worked out well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: materialistic, Deleted member 19066, NFA PB and 3 others
im glad to hear it worked out well
Handceldom has driven me insane to the point in which I might as well write a Bible on the topic if I am truly unable to ascend size-wise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ChristianChad and Deleted member 21620
I have 4.5 inch wrists. It is what it is.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 19766
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Hands matter to girls you gotta have pretty fingers.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 19766
IMG 20221012 162638
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

This is the minimum hand size in 2022

• +1
I'd hazard a guess that the reason she went off you is because you're a mentalcel not a handcel. Even if she was talking about your tiny hands: I'd think your awkwardness thereafter around her/vibes made her think this guy's a potential strangler. Edit: maybe strangle is the wrong method, in your case. But you get what I mean, right?

• JFL
how to handmax?

i’m tall with small hands it looks comical

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 19766
  • Hmm...
Did you copy one of my early thread or something? Im also the same height as you, and a wristcel/smallframecel. My hands actually aren't small as in lenght, but my fingers have shit girth just like my wrists (6.4 inches). And a girl in my highschool directly took my hand and started touching it smoothly while saying "aww you have such cute delicate hands and wrists", almost roped that day ngl.

It's over tbh, just karmamax and hope you reincarnate as chad or even better exit the cycle

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad and Deleted member 19766
I have 4.5 inch wrists. It is what it is.
What the fuck, I haven't heard of anyone with smaller wrists then me before now. Send a pic in PM? I have never seen nor heard of anyone with wrists that small.

• Hmm...
I'd hazard a guess that the reason she went off you is because you're a mentalcel not a handcel. Even if she was talking about your tiny hands: I'd think your awkwardness thereafter around her/vibes made her think this guy's a potential strangler. Edit: maybe strangle is the wrong method, in your case. But you get what I mean, right?
LOL what? Yeah that girl surely kept looking at my hands because she was so worried about how my non-NT ass would strangle her!

Did you copy one of my early thread or something? Im also the same height as you, and a wristcel/smallframecel. My hands actually aren't small as in lenght, but my fingers have shit girth just like my wrists (6.4 inches). And a girl in my highschool directly took my hand and started touching it smoothly while saying "aww you have such cute delicate hands and wrists", almost roped that day ngl.

It's over tbh, just karmamax and hope you reincarnate as chad or even better exit the cycle
Its okay brother, wrists don't match too much and with hand width you can just take HGH, train it, or even get a graft from Eppley for more. Roids or whatever for frame because like I said wrist circumference itself isn't the true issue.
I have a sort of big idea about all this stuff I might make a thread about soon when the time comes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21620
how to handmax?

i’m tall with small hands it looks comical
Depends on age/stage in puberty, also depends on what exactly your height and hand length/width both are
Other factors matter as well though, wrist circumference, general muscle mass/frame, skull size, etc. can make your hands look bigger/smaller in comparison

@TheHandcel how do you measure Hand width. Is it with thumb added?

Depends on age/stage in puberty, also depends on what exactly your height and hand length/width both are
Other factors matter as well though, wrist circumference, general muscle mass/frame, skull size, etc. can make your hands look bigger/smaller in comparison
17 years old

I got small hands but I always got compliments on them for some reason, might have to due with the shape

hmmmmm i am going to measure my hands now to see if i am a handcel

length from middle finger tip to bottom of hand: 7 inches
width from side of hand to side of hand (not including thumb): 3.25 inches
width from thumb side of hand to side of hand: 4 inches
length of closed fist: 3.50 inches
width of fist from side to side (not including thumb): 3 inches

is this big guys idk it seems small to me but i am not good at measuring from my eyes (measured with a yard stick but i mean measuring as to if that is big or not)

whats ur hand, wrist size? Mind taking photo of your hands in front of something?

ONLY hand size matters in attracting women

Depende de la edad/etapa de la pubertad, también depende de cuál sea exactamente la altura y el largo/ancho de la mano.
Sin embargo, también importan otros factores, la circunferencia de la muñeca, la masa muscular/estructura general, el tamaño del cráneo, etc. pueden hacer que tus manos se vean más grandes/pequeñas en comparación.
14 años, mido 182 cm, tengo manos pequeñas, ¿debo hacer algo o esperar hasta que pase la pubertad?

ONLY hand size matters in attracting women
Not only, but I think it's a large part in the puzzle honestly.

How can he touch a woman if his hands are really small? Or holding her hands, she will feel disgusted and the guy will feel emasculated.