(HANDCELS GTFIH) POTENTIALLY LEGIT WAY TO GROW HANDS AT ANY AGE, NO SURGERY NECESSARY, VERY CHEAP

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
From: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-to-make-hands-bigger.307723/page-2

"I hang weights off of my fingers for extended periods of time in order to lengthen them. This is usually for a minimum of 4 hours a day, but I try to shoot for 6 hours. You don't need a whole lot of weight. Start out with 2.5 plates hanging from each finger and gradually work your way to heavier weights. 2.5 lbs may not sound like much, but after a few hours, it gets pretty painful. Now I'm working with 10 lbs per finger and in two weeks, I'll be increasing to 12.5 lbs.

In addition, I do a lot of grip work so that my hands thicken up and don't look out of proportion. High reps are the key to this. I try to do 4,000 reps per hand with a gripper. I got mine from K-mart. Don't bother with the Captains of Crush or any other heavy-duty gripper. They're not meant to add size, just strength. Not that strength is bad, but you shouldn't worry about it until your hands are as big as you want them. There's basically no way to maintain hand strength while trying to enlarge them.

So far, I've been doing this for 8 months and my hands have gone from 7.25" to 7.875". It's taken a long time, but an increase of 5/8" is pretty good, I think."

I'm gonna start doing it soon, let me know what you all think of this. Wolff's Law, right? I will try contacting him for pictures and maybe some more specifics on how he did it, if anyone else here could try doing the same that would be very helpful as well.

If this is real then this is gonna SAVE all of us handcels. From a subhuman 7.25 to an above average 7.875 in 8 months, this will be like the handcel version of LL jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, Manletmachine and 13 others
tbf every guy I know that has big hands also does a lot of physical labor

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 23778, Sigmapsycho and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
who the fuck wants ogre hands

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, FemaleGazeMaxxer and Magnum Opus
who the fuck wants ogre hands
This literally lengthens the fingers as well according to the OP, that's the most important part.
From a length of 7.25 to 7.875.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Sigmapsycho, callisto and 1 other person
This literally lengthens the fingers as well according to the OP, that's the most important part.
From a length of 7.25 to 7.875.
just have marfam syndrome bro
marfan-hand-br-image-credit-staufenbiel-i-hauschild-c-kahl-nieke-b-vahle-hinz-e-von-kodolitsch-y-berner-m-bauss-o-geurtsen-w-rahman-a-br.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22886
just have marfam syndrome bro
marfan-hand-br-image-credit-staufenbiel-i-hauschild-c-kahl-nieke-b-vahle-hinz-e-von-kodolitsch-y-berner-m-bauss-o-geurtsen-w-rahman-a-br.jpg
It mogs being a tiny-handed wimp, women literally assume your dick is small if your hands are small. All handcels must do this to live the life of a normal person.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126, Sigmapsycho and 5 others
Look OP, this is kinda your thing, most of us aren't Handcels like you. My hands are big as is.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Might work in the sense of creating new cartilage cells, not new bone tho

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
@Spinecel evidence of my theory
This likely widened his hands. But the actual bones didn’t get longer. Possibly you can say stretched ligaments made it so his hands are at there actual full size. But I can tell you with a straight face the actual bones themselves didn’t lengthen. Hands grow via growth plates just like the legs and spine. And its length is genetically determined. Mine are 8.2 inches long and I’m not a laborer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thereallegend
tbf every guy I know that has big hands also does a lot of physical labor
Following question stands. Do they have big hands because they do physical labor, or are they doing physical labor because they have big hands?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Look OP, this is kinda your thing, most of us aren't Handcels like you. My hands are big as is.
There are other handcels lurking around here as well, I know having small hands isn't a very common issue but I've gotten plenty of questions on how to grow them (To which I always used to respond with, essentially, I don't know).
Now I know.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, UnseasonedChicken and LiteralCaucasian
This likely widened his hands. But the actual bones didn’t get longer. Possibly you can say stretched ligaments made it so his hands are at there actual full size. But I can tell you with a straight face the actual bones themselves didn’t lengthen. Hands grow via growth plates just like the legs and spine. And its length is genetically determined. Mine are 8.2 inches long and I’m not a laborer.
there's this one insta account that quotes tons of studies on it

It mogs being a tiny-handed wimp, women literally assume your dick is small if your hands are small. All handcels must do this to live the life of a normal person.
You also look like a cuck with small feet. A guy I know has narrow shoulders, wide hips, is rather short and fat, and because he has small feet he unfortunately looks like patrick star.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rude, Sigmapsycho, Fgsfds and 3 others
How tall are you? Your hands are probably just 8.2 because you're like 6'3 or something. Hands are always proportionate with height, even more commonly so than feet are, I've found.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Sigmapsycho and Jigen
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Sigmapsycho, Fgsfds and 2 others
You also look like a cuck with small feet. A guy I know has narrow shoulders, wide hips, is rather short and fat, and because he has small feet he unfortunately looks like patrick star.
At least you can fraud bigger feet by wearing bigger shoes. Unless your feet are SUPER tiny then it's hardly going to be pointed out to you, and even then, it's a lot worse having small hands than feet IMO. Arm wrestling and general grip strength are also affected by hand size, which a lot of people see as a masculine thing.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
How tall are you? Your hands are probably just 8.2 because you're like 6'3 or something. Hands are always proportionate with height, even more commonly so than feet are, I've found.
😂😂😂😂😂 I wish bro I’m 176cm manlet. Your theory isn’t dog shit. Stretching works with the vertebrae of the spine. But nothing will help with legs after puberty.

• Hmm...
😂😂😂😂😂 I wish bro I’m 176cm manlet. Your theory isn’t dog shit. Stretching works with the vertebrae of the spine. But nothing will help with legs after puberty.
We should trade some hand size bro we'd both be a lot more proportionate if we did jfl

Who can do this for 6 hours?

• Hmm...
It’s the lighting jfl
no man it's obvious you lack collagen
get on semen retention + cold showers asap...ur body retains its moisture that way

krusty krab lookin ass

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Who can do this for 6 hours?
One of my friends is gonna try to do it as he sleeps, but yeah 6 hours daily for 8 months is a pretty big chunk of time so you'll need to be super dedicated

• +1
Reactions: paulallen
My hands are 8.3 inches but I think they are small compared to my height.

• Hmm...
You could lengthen the hands by thickening the articular cartilage and perhaps even ossifying it after. This is how acromegalics get larger hands iirc.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Fgsfds and Jigen
One of my friends is gonna try to do it as he sleeps, but yeah 6 hours daily for 8 months is a pretty big chunk of time so you'll need to be super dedicated
As he sleeps? Hell leave his hands hanging over the edge of the bed? Jfl I tried sleeping with phallosan and it was awful

no man it's obvious you lack collagen
get on semen retention + cold showers asap...ur body retains its moisture that way

krusty krab lookin ass
Cold showers are cope, they just wake you up faster. I drink 8+ glasses of water a day. I prob should take collagen supplements tho.

My hands are 8.3 inches but I think they are small compared to my height.
They are proportionately a bit small for your height but not by much
Same

6'2
8.2 inch hands
Yours are proportionate, mirin mentalceldom
As he sleeps? Hell leave his hands hanging over the edge of the bed? Jfl I tried sleeping with phallosan and it was awful
Idk jfl we'll see I guess, he told me he's planning on using these

I'm wondering if the OP really just literally sat there for 6 hours everyday for 8 months doing nothing while he had plates on every finger of his though, like wtaf the logistics of this boggle my mind

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Your hands are 7.8” right? How tall are you
No they are 7.25-7.5, 6'1

I think somebody needs to contact Cavill btw and get him to do this, then he could truly mog everyone

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
You could lengthen the hands by thickening the articular cartilage and perhaps even ossifying it after. This is how acromegalics get larger hands iirc.
True but Acromegaly is very rare though. And not everyone has the GH receptors on there cells for the hands to grow noticeably. And @thereallegend is referring to exercises.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and GigaAscender
No they are 7.25-7.5, 6'1

I think somebody needs to contact Cavill btw and get him to do this, then he could truly mog everyone
WHY AM I SO SHORT WITH THESE HUGE ASS HANDS :woke: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
My hands are already long they need thickness. I’m going to rape my forearms and wrists with daily grip exercises and hangs

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 19766
Cold showers are cope, they just wake you up faster. I drink 8+ glasses of water a day. I prob should take collagen supplements tho.
cold showers stopped my itching, got rid of the acne on my face, makes my hair shiny, burns fat, helps muscle recovery but kek idk man u do you

• Hmm...
Feel like bigger hands would look silly on my small wrist tbh. Id turn into a one piece character.

• JFL
cold showers stopped my itching, got rid of the acne on my face, makes my hair shiny, burns fat, helps muscle recovery but kek idk man u do you
I have ACTN3 Gene, I don’t need that shit

• Hmm...
WHY AM I SO SHORT WITH THESE HUGE ASS HANDS :woke: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :feelsrope:
If this method doesn't work I would literally trade like 1-2 inches of height for bigger hands tbh not even joking

• JFL
fr, my family says I could be a gynecologist with my hands and they're still small

If this method doesn't work I would literally trade like 1-2 inches of height for bigger hands tbh not even joking
Get Finger lengthening surgery

Attachments

• B5CFCE46-2EA5-4692-9587-9CEE9C0F19E9.jpeg
    B5CFCE46-2EA5-4692-9587-9CEE9C0F19E9.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Get Finger lengthening surgery
I don't think they'd do it on all fingers, also probably super high risk ATM, I wonder what the price is though and if any doc would be willing to do it in a case like this

It takes like 2 braincells to immediately realize this is cope
Screenshot 20221218 124336 Brave

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 19766
Some at the bottom here mention peeing on the hand to trigger growth. Is this just an elaborate joke or does it have any legitimacy at all?

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Preoximerianas
From: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-to-make-hands-bigger.307723/page-2

"I hang weights off of my fingers for extended periods of time in order to lengthen them. This is usually for a minimum of 4 hours a day, but I try to shoot for 6 hours. You don't need a whole lot of weight. Start out with 2.5 plates hanging from each finger and gradually work your way to heavier weights. 2.5 lbs may not sound like much, but after a few hours, it gets pretty painful. Now I'm working with 10 lbs per finger and in two weeks, I'll be increasing to 12.5 lbs.

In addition, I do a lot of grip work so that my hands thicken up and don't look out of proportion. High reps are the key to this. I try to do 4,000 reps per hand with a gripper. I got mine from K-mart. Don't bother with the Captains of Crush or any other heavy-duty gripper. They're not meant to add size, just strength. Not that strength is bad, but you shouldn't worry about it until your hands are as big as you want them. There's basically no way to maintain hand strength while trying to enlarge them.

So far, I've been doing this for 8 months and my hands have gone from 7.25" to 7.875". It's taken a long time, but an increase of 5/8" is pretty good, I think."

I'm gonna start doing it soon, let me know what you all think of this. Wolff's Law, right? I will try contacting him for pictures and maybe some more specifics on how he did it, if anyone else here could try doing the same that would be very helpful as well.

If this is real then this is gonna SAVE all of us handcels. From a subhuman 7.25 to an above average 7.875 in 8 months, this will be like the handcel version of LL jfl
does it also increase palm size?

• Hmm...
This just increases length (supposedly) but not increasing wrist size. Which imo is far more important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and Deleted member 19766