Handcels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
If you have small hands or just want bigger hands in general to match proportions for LL or something then respond or PM me, we can talk on Discord about handmaxxing, I've been doing deep research and would like to speak to others about it.

Serious people only

And please, no stupid replies to this thread like "You are mentalcel" "Why do you want bigger hands" etc.

I don't care if you're a greycel who just joined yesterday BTW, greycels take the most action anyways tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mezo103, Offensive Bias, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
What about wrists ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
i need fix for this, might just acromegaly max fuck it dood

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and NerdcelThundercok
1D7D82B6 6B99 4669 BB44 80754A462AC0

Bonesmashing for handcels

• JFL
Good initiative. We need more handmaxxing research.

• +1
If you have small hands or just want bigger hands in general to match proportions for LL or something then respond or PM me, we can talk on Discord about handmaxxing, I've been doing deep research and would like to speak to others about it.

Serious people only

And please, no stupid replies to this thread like "You are mentalcel" "Why do you want bigger hands" etc.

I don't care if you're a greycel who just joined yesterday BTW, greycels take the most action anyways tbh
Hgh. Thats the only thing that will reliably grow ur hands.

hey, I heard some armwrestler grow their hand about 2cm±or more in about two years, that's kinda interesting if you want grow your hand.

• +1

Serious people only

whats your discord bro

hey, I heard some armwrestler grow their hand about 2cm±or more in about two years, that's kinda interesting if you want grow your hand.
Arm wrestlers also tend to get thicker wrists the longer they train

If you reply to the thread then that's not enough. You need to actually tell me you'd like to join, or else I just think you're just adding to the conversation. The same applies to PMing.

Serious people only

5'6 lanklet can't wait to be 6'0 manlet with LL. Check pm

• Love it
you should make a thread on this, botb potential

Serious people only

Please help me, i hate my little hands

• +1