HANDPILL AND SKULLPILL AND RACEPILL FROM THE HORSES MOUTH- was on facetime to a girl and she said this...

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Was on ft to an asian girl yesterday.

At one point she asked to see my hands, she said put one up to the camera. (handpill)

and i was randomly sending pics of roided bodies and she said it doesnt suit some guys cos of their head being too small (skullpill)

Also asked her what ethnicity she likes on guys and she said aggressively - WHITE GUYS. and she laughed at when i mentioned indian guys. and said she wouldnt date an asian guy. (racepill)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, gamma, Deleted member 15917 and 1 other person
i have big skull big hands, and asian but look like caucasian

asian but look like caucasian

also, its over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14774
brutal

imagine all the shit girls like this say and do behind closed doors, and how many of them there are out there

any other pills? did you ask about other ethnicities like arab hispanic mulatto black etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TurkishAscender and Elvisandreaa
brutal

imagine all the shit girls like this say and do behind closed doors, and how many of them there are out there

any other pills? did you ask about other ethnicities like arab hispanic mulatto black etc
id imagine she wouldnt like arabs.

she said she's dated a black guy in the past but doesnt like them

said she doesnt like mulatto's

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and eyebagcel
id imagine she wouldnt like arabs.

she said she's dated a black guy in the past but doesnt like them

said she doesnt like mulatto's

white is on top
surprised she's more open to black guys than mulattos

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Dior, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
Was on ft to an asian girl yesterday.

At one point she asked to see my hands, she said put one up to the camera. (handpill)

and i was randomly sending pics of roided bodies and she said it doesnt suit some guys cos of their head being too small (skullpill)

Also asked her what ethnicity she likes on guys and she said aggressively - WHITE GUYS. and she laughed at when i mentioned indian guys. and said she wouldnt date an asian guy. (racepill)
this is not what ur spose to be talking to girls about then u make a post on looksmax about it u sound like a creep dawg just keep it normal stop. black pill people are creepy just accept the fact that looks> and then stfu and have normal conversations

this is not what ur spose to be talking to girls about then u make a post on looksmax about it u sound like a creep dawg just keep it normal stop. black pill people are creepy just accept the fact that looks> and then stfu and have normal conversations
i see ur point but i dont really care about impressing this girl, i will talk about what i want to talk about.

and youd be surprised how much girls are interested in blackpill and lookism, they are humans too, sexual dating market and looks theory is interesting to both sexes, not just us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17027
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Dior, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back