Handsome and hot

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Can native speakers and vocabulary-/ lexicologycels explain if there’s significant difference when women call a guy “handsome “ and when he’s called “hot”? Which one shows more lust and admiration for his attractiveness?

Think it’s both the same, handsome is probably said by normal traditional girls and hot is probably said by obnoxious american liberal bitches idk why

Handsome = bones are aesthetically positioned
Hot = high raw sex appeal (muscles, big cock,...)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Arkantos and ldar = cope
handsome - look good
hot - is said mostly by younger foids with high libido

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Handsome is PSL 5-6 range and hot is 6.5 and above

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 616
Think it’s both the same, handsome is probably said by normal traditional girls and hot is probably said by obnoxious american liberal bitches idk why
Once I was listening to a blackpill YouTuber and he said handsome is more like traditional classy Hollywood stars like Marlon Brando.

Can native speakers and vocabulary-/ lexicologycels explain if there’s significant difference when women call a guy “handsome “ and when he’s called “hot”? Which one shows more lust and admiration for his attractiveness?
Hot is more lust and admiration I think. I'm not native, but handsome I think is more like Patrick Bateman and hot is more like some frat jock.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 616
Once I was listening to a blackpill YouTuber and he said handsome is more like traditional classy Hollywood stars like Marlon Brando.
I guess but they can both be used for the same thing. When i think of handsome i think o pry, when i think hot i think random tiktok chad

• +1
Handsome = bones are aesthetically positioned
Hot = high raw sex appeal (muscles, big cock,...)
Pretty much
This is how I hear it being used

Hot is more lust and admiration I think. I'm not native, but handsome I think is more like Patrick Bateman and hot is more like some frat jock.
In my experience foids tend to say hot when your face is very lean and chiseled (some called me that way when I skeletonmaxxed), handsome is used when your overall harmony is ok and your style is nice.

Handsome: feminine face (Francisco Lachowski, Drew Fuller)

Hot: mixture of feminine and masculine face (Colton Haynes)

Handsome - LTR material

Hot- ONS

• +1
I think handsome is the male equivalent of pretty. so what do you find more attractive pretty or hot girls?