hangmaxxing (pl - przystawaniemaxxing)

M

mogujegawora

Iron
If you want to learn more about the new method of becoming attractive based on the Polish proverb “z kim się przystajesz, takim się stajesz”, which means “you are who you hang out with”, then I can provide you with some information and sources.

According to this method, if you are in the company of Chads as friends, you automatically adopt their behavior patterns, which makes you mentally Chads. And your brain, subjected to such stimuli, changes your body to resemble Chads. This is based on the assumption that attractiveness is not only physical, but also psychological and social.

Some studies have shown that people tend to mimic the facial expressions, gestures, postures, and speech patterns of those they interact with . This is called the chameleon effect. It is a form of nonconscious social influence that helps people to create rapport and affiliation with others. The chameleon effect can also affect one’s self-perception and self-esteem. For example, if you mimic someone who is confident and assertive, you may feel more confident and assertive yourself.

However, the chameleon effect does not necessarily lead to physical changes in one’s appearance. There is no scientific evidence that hanging out with Chads will make you look like Chads. In fact, some research suggests that people tend to prefer mates who are similar to themselves in terms of physical attractiveness . This is called the matching hypothesis. It is based on the idea that people are realistic in their choices and seek partners who are attainable and compatible with them. The matching hypothesis also implies that people who are mismatched in attractiveness may face social disapproval or dissatisfaction in their relationships.

Therefore, the new method of becoming attractive based on the Polish proverb may not be as effective as it claims. It may help you to improve your social skills and self-confidence by mimicking Chads, but it may not change your physical appearance or attract more desirable partners. A better way to become attractive is to work on your own personality, health, hygiene, style, and hobbies. These are the factors that can make you more appealing and interesting to others.

Sources:

: The Chameleon Effect: The Perception–Behavior Link and Social Interaction

: Mimicry: Its Effects on Human Behavior

: The Matching Hypothesis Reexamined

: Matching for Attractiveness in Romantic Partners and Same-Sex Friends: A Meta-Analysis and Theoretical Critique

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lowerthirdking and the MOUSE
i hang with

• JFL
Reactions: mogujegawora
water. unfortuanly my only bro i hang out with also only has me as friend.

So im chad now:feelsgood:

lmao I read the title and I thought it was literally about hanging for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: bludwin