Gao was 6’4 and equal facially to the other guy + charismamaxxed definitely him

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Gao is an insane mogger

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, SecularIslamist and Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • +1
He would still have really high appeal if he was 6'1", looks very high class and appealing
wait so is being 6'4 just a bonus ?

wait so is being 6'4 just a bonus ?
Nah being tall definitely adds to his appeal and plays to his role well (masc high class gentleman type), but 6'1" is still tall enough for this to apply, 6'4" is a huge halo though

• +1
RIP Godfrey Gao

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Nah being tall definitely adds to his appeal and plays to his role well (masc high class gentleman type), but 6'1" is still tall enough for this to apply, 6'4" is a huge halo though
Does he need to gymmaxx to get white stacies in the west or no ?

Godfrey mogs easily.

Does he need to gymmaxx to get white stacies in the west or no ?
Frame is prob most important for him, but yeah I'd say it helps. Stacies are rare af though, and you need status to get them too. It's too much of a complicated equation to say, genuine stacies are rare af and have every guy in their life desiring them. But he could slay gl white girls easily imo.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Frame is prob most important for him, but yeah I'd say it helps. Stacies are rare af though, and you need status to get them too. It's too much of a complicated equation to say, genuine stacies are rare af and have every guy in their life desiring them. But he could slay gl white girls easily imo.
so he dont rlly need to gymmaxx ?

cuz i think hes alr tall and good looking plus fashionmaxxed so he can get white htb easily im pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Godfrey Gao is gook gigachad. No other gook comes close he's in a league of himself. 1 in a billion anomaly. RIP gigachad 😭

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Godfrey Gao is gook gigachad. No other gook comes close he's in a league of himself. 1 in a billion anomaly. RIP gigachad 😭
What makes his face giga chad tho ?

You have to find the 1 in 100 million normie girl, or else just kpop max and get obese weeb

this was alr debunked he got his photos used by some tinder guy testing to see if he was actually not getting any hoes and got white chadlite treatment by girls from all races

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
this was alr debunked he got his photos used by some tinder guy testing to see if he was actually not getting any hoes and got white chadlite treatment by girls from all races

Alot of dating studies are BS because the largest sites (Tinder, Hinge, Bumble) don't release their data, so they resort to small websites with very skewed and old user bases.

But this is the largest dating study of its kind from 2021 "The Dating Divide". I expect Tinder/ Bumble to be even more skewed in favor for whites.

Screen Shot 2023 01 29 at 81827 pm

Most of the racebait on this site is fun for shitposting but as u can see its largely harder for deathnics. Esp if you're a ltn ethnic

• +1
Alot of dating studies are BS because the largest sites (Tinder, Hinge, Bumble) don't release their data, so they resort to small websites with very skewed and old user bases.

But this is the largest dating study of its kind from 2021 "The Dating Divide". I expect Tinder/ Bumble to be even more skewed in favor for whites.

View attachment 2060041

Most of the racebait on this site is fun for shitposting but as u can see its largely harder for deathnics. Esp if you're a ltn ethnic
So what does this mean gao would be treated as a white HTN ? Pretty sure he gets white chadlitw treatment

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
So what does this mean gao would be treated as a white HTN ? Pretty sure he gets white chadlitw treatment
Tbh I think he gets white MTN-HTN treatment, at least where I'm from in the US Northeast.

Speaking from experience in a college environment, I did wayy better with a clean shaven prettyboy kpop look than when I grew my stubble. I think the girls u get are also higher quality (both looks and personality wise) with prettyboy maxxing.

Something like that, don't go overboard with the concealer/ eye contacts tbh

5 Iconic Head Accessories Slayed By BTS V - Kimchislap.com

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Tbh I think he gets white MTN-HTN treatment, at least where I'm from in the US Northeast.

Speaking from experience in a college environment, I did wayy better with a clean shaven prettyboy kpop look than when I grew my stubble. I think the girls u get are also higher quality (both looks and personality wise) with prettyboy maxxing.

Something like that, don't go overboard with the concealer/ eye contacts tbh

View attachment 2060051
you're asian?

depends. taiwanese are moggers; i also have taiwanese ancestry like gao and get chad treatment

so i find that study with hapas on par with whites believable. assuming good looking

despite our vast differences east asians are the closest in civilizational capacity and outlook to northern euros

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
you're asian?

depends. taiwanese are moggers; i also have taiwanese ancestry like gao and get chad treatment

so i find that study with hapas on par with whites believable. assuming good looking

despite our vast differences east asians are the closest in civilizational capacity and outlook to northern euros
I'm hapa but like 80% asian looking

I do think the biggest thing is not having the stereotypical gook look (epicanthal folds, monolids, and pan face) which is partly why I haven't experienced any racism even in majority white environments

• +1
I'm hapa but like 80% asian looking

I do think the biggest thing is not having the stereotypical gook look (epicanthal folds, monolids, and pan face) which is partly why I haven't experienced any racism even in majority white environments
Can i PM u and tell me if i stereotypically look like a gookk ?

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Incel tier in the west