Hapa gets bullied out of his own country

UllzzangSlayer

UllzzangSlayer

Iron

Being a manlet hapa twink in the west is utterly brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and toolateforme
Jfl @ getting bullied in ur own fucking country

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
look at those wrist :lul: :lul: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Looks too feminine and behaviorally autistic and precious. Not an incel though, or ugly. Just low male status.

I watched some of his videos before. He is weird for sure. Just read his past video titles lol

I have ignored all of this guys videos. I literally could not give less of a fuck about this hapa twink tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
His Sister has no problem whatsoever living in a country she was born and raised in

R / Hapas and EurasianTiger were right all along ...

Isn't this the guy that married some Japanese Milf and then broke up with her?

bullied indeed

Bullied; cab someone elab what does that sound like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Bullied; cab someone elab what does that sound like?

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Ritalincel
View attachment 163173
If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?
brutal tbh.
Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
His Sister has no problem whatsoever living in a country she was born and raised in

R / Hapas and EurasianTiger were right all along ...
my life is exactly like hiding in my rooms tbh. I have a sister and she has no problem in the west.

Ask your Sister what she thinks about Hapa guys ...
she has nothing against them lol. Its just hilarious how similar my life is to daniels. My sister even looks a bit like daniel sister except with blonde hair.

• Woah
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
she has nothing against them lol. Its just hilarious how similar my life is to daniels. My sister even looks a bit like daniel sister except with blonde hair.

Have you been to China since last time we spoke on VC ?

What's been going on ?

Have you been to China since last time we spoke on VC ?

What's been going on ?
not yet bro. Im going to asia in christmas. I have been to hong kong before though.

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine