• Total voters
murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
Team Hapa

IMG 8976 IMG 8986 IMG 8985 IMG 8980 IMG 8988

Team Mulatto

IMG 3860 IMG 8981 IMG 8982 IMG 8984 IMG 7932

Wasian females mog, but I think mulattos take the cake when it comes to male offspring. Peak looks from each side so its fair. Followup from my previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/wasian-vs-mulatta.1047498/.
@HeightPilledum @Richard Cheese @Jason Voorhees @Sny @butterworld @nword49 @SadLivwr @Swarthy Knight

Last edited:
Forgot the poll fool. Meeks mogs. It's cheating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Donquixote, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Asians vs black people

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Forgot the poll fool. Meeks mogs. It's cheating.
Nigger, I dove deep within the internet and social media to find the best looking on each side, not even cherrypicking.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Hows it cheating? I picked the absolute pick on both sides…
Simply put they're not mulattos in a traditional sense of the word. They're god knows what kind of mutts from both sides hence the light eyes. But whatever I'll let it slide since most american blacks are mutts from the get-go and it would probably be hard to find any real ones anyway. I'd consider Bellingham a true mulatto. At least I think he is.

What is the slang meaning of mulatto?
1. usually offensive : the first-generation offspring of a Black person and a white person. 2. usually offensive : a person of mixed white and Black ancestry.

• Hmm...
ive seen mogger lightskins / mullatos IRL never seen a Hispanic above 5'8 and non Indian passing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Simply put they're not mulattos in a traditional sense of the word. They're god knows what kind of mutts from both sides hence the light eyes. But whatever I'll let it slide since most american blacks are mutts from the get-go and it would probably be hard to find any real ones anyway. I'd consider Bellingham a true mulatto. At least I think he is.

1. usually offensive : the first-generation offspring of a Black person and a white person. 2. usually offensive : a person of mixed white and Black ancestry.
ill add jude

ive seen mogger lightskins / mullatos IRL never seen a Hispanic above 5'8 and non Indian passing
whered you get hispanic from? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Added another hapa mogger to satisfy your cope

the male average hapa looks way better than the average half nig and hapa iq mogs hard

it’s just the extreme ends of half nig

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, HeightPilledum, Ricky212 and 3 others
Exotic mulattos/mulattas mog hapas but your non exotic looking mulatto might aswell be black.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and noobs
the male average hapa looks way better than the average half nig and hapa iq mogs hard

it’s just the extreme ends of half nig
Its the extreme ends of both races… I put the best looking of each mix. Also the average hapa is short and ugly lol

Exotic mulattos/mulattas mog hapas but your non exotic looking mulatto might aswell be black.
Not all mulattos are exotic buddy, Chris Brown is an example.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
@Lefty Rankin what do you think? :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, GabachoCopium and murdah
On average Mulattos mog. But some more white passing Hapas who look like Keanu can be moggers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Be honest brah, which hapa is mogging Meeks
If you count Keanu as hapa Id'd rather look like him just bcuz of hairpill :feelskek:

• JFL
this is so true

the average mulato looks like a regular negro, in contrast, i’ve met plenty of hapas that i though were just white but were actually hapa
Being whitepassing doesnt mean you mog nigger

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
@Lefty Rankin what do you think? :feelsgood:
Well hapas obviously. That's the ones I like the most. And which look better? These particular hapas look better than the particular mullatos you posted. Though people are people. I couldn't say I know which one's are better looking on a general level.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Costcosuperstore
Mulatto mogs

• +1
Med mogs both

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and murdah
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @Eternal_ @yeeyeeslayer lets get 50 votes.

@HTN_Mentalcel @<6PSLcel

mulatto mogs for both genders

• Woah
@Azonin @yeeyeeslayer @Diarrhoea @nword49 @CarrotMaxxer lets get 50 votes at least :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: nword49
This is difficult but as a descendant of Meeks I must vote for Mulattos

• JFL
useless thread considering a good chunk of active users here are atleast part black

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Ngl I’d rather get with a Mulatta than a gook. They’re practically incel factories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back