Happiness

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Happiness will never come from trying to maximize the amount of pleasures in your life

It comes from being tranquil and content with your current situation, and minimizing the amount of hardships you face on a day to day

This is why I am going to run away and live in the forest and finally be happy

• +1
Reactions: h111, PeakIncels and NeverSucceeded
Bump

• +1
Reactions: h111
Happiness will never come from trying to maximize the amount of pleasures in your life

It comes from being tranquil and content with your current situation, and minimizing the amount of hardships you face on a day to day

Based

• +1
Reactions: h111 and PeakIncels
@PeakIncels

• +1
Reactions: h111 and PeakIncels
Youre gonna hunt your own food and survive with no electricity or running water?

I would never bro, I don't like going back in ancient times we have it easy now no need to make it hard for no reason

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I would never bro, I don't like going back in ancient times we have it easy now no need to make it hard for no reason
Things have gotten harder actually. Comfort is a bitch in the end.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and PeakIncels
  • +1
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
15 in dec I turn 16 tho
Yeah, that’s why you have these beliefs, life is going to get a lot harder

Soon the stress of working jobs, starting a family and all that stuff will pile up on you and you will realize what I’m saying is true

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yeah, that’s why you have these beliefs, life is going to get a lot harder

Soon the stress of working jobs, starting a family and all that stuff will pile up on you and you will realize what I’m saying is true
I have 7 hours of school everyday and tons of homework in Italy that is basically comparable to a job but without being paid, I do not need a family too my bloodline ends w me

• +1