happy 2024

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

disciple
@enchanted_elixir @Amnesia @5.5psl @Birdcell @thecel

thank you for making me interested in this website 2 years ago, you changed my life.

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell and 5.5psl
2 hours. Also I miss the days when it was amnesia who was the most famous of PSL

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@enchanted_elixir @Amnesia @5.5psl @Birdcell @thecel

thank you for making me interested in this website 2 years ago, you changed my life.
How did I make you interested in this site and change your life?

You can't distinguish 31 Dec from 1 Jan so no one gives a fuck muh new year

2 hours. Also I miss the days when it was amnesia who was the most famous of PSL
true. there were many other users too. it was funny to read their threads and tinder experiments and theories.

forevergymcelling, EverythingMattersCel, LooksOverAll, badg96, ReadBooks, Lars and many other funny users that were once active on this website, thank you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
How did I make you interested in this site and change your life?
I was unsure in joining at the start of 2022, but the threads about tinder experiments and blackpill were so funny so i joined.

I was unsure in joining at the start of 2022, but the threads about tinder experiments and blackpill were so funny so i joined.
Did you see my old threads? The blackpill threads?

• +1
How did I change your life?

How did I change your life?
this whole forum changed it tbh, but i dont want to mass tag everyone. specially the blackpill experience thread by Larsanova made me feel like this site had people with the same problems as me

I'm literally the biggest NPC here with a philosophical quote once here and there , but eitherway , wish you all the best guys for the new years - I wish you ascension hahah

• Love it