Happy birthday ER!

N1666

N1666

Kraken
It’s his birthday today, we should all hold a minute of silence in memory of an absolute retard. The world failed him and no incel should have to go down the path he did.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and User49
Rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
the other way around, incel
you DONT deserve a woman just because you were born
and we should all spit on his grave, cause he killed INNOCENT people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 23219, schizolool and 1 other person
So, you support society. Neurotypical trait. Meanwhile, attacks in the West will occur soon. Wait, wait.

shockingly admirable take from you

So, you support society. Neurotypical trait. Meanwhile, attacks in the West will occur soon. Wait, wait.
yeah better off yourself now if you are waiting for a genocidal regime to state mandate you a woman, incel (plot twist: she still WONT like you and cheat with CHAD behind your back ofc, but lazy, fat .is members are too retarded to realize that looksmaxxing is LITERALLY the ONLY option on the table)

you are a horrible and deranged person if you think like this, and should spare us all your stupidity

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
you are a horrible and deranged person if you think like this, and should spare us all your stupidity

OK bro. "Looksmax" does not work for MTNs like I. I think this forum tends to overrate people. Most average guys can't looksmax.

Being average-looking is not going to help you if you're not 100% neurotypical and in college. And no, I'm not a lazy-fuck, I tried my best to be desirable to below-average looking women... and I still get 0 matches whatsoever (despite being 6'1).

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
View attachment 2358881

OK bro. "Looksmax" does not work for MTNs like I. I think this forum tends to overrate people. Most average guys can't looksmax.

View attachment 2358884

Being average-looking is not going to help you if you're not 100% neurotypical and in college. And no, I'm not a lazy-fuck, I tried my best to be desirable to below-average looking women... and I still get 0 matches whatsoever (despite being 6'1).
move back to fuckin ME what the fuck are you doing in the west?
oh wait....let me guess...you are obsessed with muh blonde white Stacies (that will never want you) like all the ehtnics/ indians here :feelskek:

move back to fuckin ME what the fuck are you doing in the west?
oh wait....let me guess...you are obsessed with muh blonde white Stacies (that will never want you) like all the ehtnics/ indians here :feelskek:
I'm not obsessed with Stacies? WTF? Most average-looking women don't even use apps or use fakeup and they get 100+ matches. MTNs only have the chance to get laid and/or build up LTRs via school/college or social circle (getting friends as an adult is almost impossible).

I'm not obsessed with Stacies? WTF? Most average-looking women don't even use apps or use fakeup and they get 100+ matches. MTNs only have the chance to get laid and/or build up LTRs via school/college or social circle (getting friends as an adult is almost impossible).
go back to the middle east bro , trust, if you want marriage......LTRs are dead in the 1st/ 2nd world countries, let alone marriage lol
in some countries dating apps arent even allowed....that can prevent her from cheating, although im too blackpilled to even believe that personally

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
True, but thERe is an unwritten a societal contract:
Men keep society from collapsing, and they get access to a woman around their own looks level.

When that contract doesn't exist anymore societies become unstable and eventually collapse.
ER was a standardcel/mentalcel and facially an androgenous HTN (i know he was manlet too).
But telling men they don't desERve to reap the fruits of their labour, both economically and sexually, is wrong and dangERous.
Work without payment is slavERy, aftER all....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
True, but thERe is an unwritten a societal contract:
Men keep society from collapsing, and they get access to a woman around their own looks level.

When that contract doesn't exist anymore societies become unstable and eventually collapse.
ER was a standardcel/mentalcel and facially an androgenous HTN (i know he was manlet too).
But telling men they don't desERve to reap the fruits of their labour, both economically and sexually, is wrong and dangERous.
Work without payment is slavERy, aftER all....
i know but that social contract is satisfied WITH HOOKERS, as it was in ancient armies/ ancient rome
ancient civilizations had CHEAP BROTHELS all over the place, and so your "Sex" issues as an incel wont ever be solved with being FORCED to take care of a whore forever, that WILL NEVER like you because she doesnt like your LOOKS

and so she will cheat around with CHAD whenever she can , as a revenge of being forced to stay with you and also because she will NEVER be attracted to you, no matter how the contract says

YOU CANT FORCE ATTRACTION.....im wondering when incels.is will get this........maybe in 2030 🤦‍♂️ :lul: