Hard-ban everyone who posts about going ER or any other illegal activities

The Grinch

The Grinch

Gotta make that 💰
They are trying to cause problems to this forum. They are the reason why we are on a FBI watchlist just by being registered on this forum. Whoever says he wants to go ER or do anything illegal, just hard-ban his whole IP and don’t give them a second chance, they will do it again. I‘m sick of reporting them over and over again

@Gengar @Lmao @Jason Voorhees @Clavicular @emeraldglass @Gargantuan @Master @Alexander

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, nathan, twojei and 13 others
Yeah exactly, jokes been rinsed

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
Do not let the jews win my antony never listen to @enchanted_elixir as even once there was a dream with the biggest birds @cromagnon @nathan @GlamourPursuer

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Manchester City Football GIF

they're going to watch you regardless. other than er, most of the incel shooters didn't even come out of the psl sphere. most of these faggots are still on facebook or twitter

Transshooter

le funny ER!!!!! give reps!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
Based

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
yeah but fbi will watch this anyway tbh

repping so they think i’m not one of them :feelshah::lul:

Seems like someone felt personally attacked.

I will follow you and keep an eye on and report you every time I see something that goes against the rules. I will stalk you like I was in love with you, just to step on your toe as much as possible

All the “jb talk” is the main concern imo. Thankfully pinkwell is gone, u guys remember @CriminalMaxxing jfl. The gypsy documenting his theft in Europe online forever jfllll

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and The Grinch
Seems like someone felt personally attacked.

I will follow you and keep an eye on and report you every time I see something that goes against the rules. I will stalk you like I was in love with you, just to step on your toe as much as possible
Lol at this glowie

i agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
we alr do that. dont joke abt this stuff btw, u will get perma banned

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
They are trying to cause problems to this forum. They are the reason why we are on a FBI watchlist just by being registered on this forum. Whoever says he wants to go ER or do anything illegal, just hard-ban his whole IP and don’t give them a second chance, they will do it again. I‘m sick of reporting them over and over again

@Gengar @Lmao @Jason Voorhees @Clavicular @emeraldglass @Gargantuan @Master @Alexander
We already delete and warn these threads. Users have already gotten banned for posting ER threads.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lmao and TechnoBoss