hard choice for fat teens

chuchhela

chuchhela

5'11
Get lean and look better or do calorie surplus for heightmax?

im 15y.o / 5'10.5 (179cm) need to reach atleast 185

and do i even need making calorie surplus for height?

calorie deficit + supplements, you can do both

• +1
Reactions: chuchhela
calorie deficit + supplements, you can do both
thanks for respond, i need more information from other users, so i can decide what should i do, thanks you.

if you're obese then lose weight, if you're at a healthy weight then don't bother

you shouldn't get extremely fat if you're eating healthy and staying active though, eating 3 big macs a day and rotting on the internet isn't "heightmaxxing"

if you're obese then lose weight, if you're at a healthy weight then don't bother

you shouldn't get extremely fat if you're eating healthy and staying active though, eating 3 big macs a day and rotting on the internet isn't "heightmaxxing"
the problem that if i need to loose fat, i need 244 days of 30%calorie deficit(1400kcal per day) i am cycling,swimming, overral doing everything for heightmax, hve supplements. so i need to make choice, deficit or surplus. if do defifcit, my boneplates might close cause i might be too old for heightmax(jfl 244days of calorie deficit)

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
192cm here, id probably starting cutting asap idgaf about being 6'5

the problem that if i need to loose fat, i need 244 days of 30%calorie deficit(1400kcal per day) i am cycling,swimming, overral doing everything for heightmax, hve supplements. so i need to make choice, deficit or surplus. if do defifcit, my boneplates might close cause i might be too old for heightmax(jfl 244days of calorie deficit)
in that case just try not to gain any more weight and eat healthy. make sure to avoid junk food as well. you should eat in a slight surplus of 100-500 calories

• +1
Reactions: chuchhela
192cm here, id probably starting cutting asap idgaf about being 6'5
the problem in time. i might get too old for heightmax cuz of diet(244days i count)

in that case just try not to gain any more weight and eat healthy. make sure to avoid junk food as well. you should eat in a slight surplus of 100-500 calories
ty for info

• +1
Reactions: xegigi