Hard day today.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
There is no luck. Everything is genetic, and you could have had been born with billionaire parents. There is no reason for me to wish you luck now; it is too late. You should have asked people to wish you luck before you were born.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ruby
Good luck slayer.

May vishnu bless you with a harem of 8 psl jbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel and Ruby
https://images-ssl.gotinder.com/5d980c756dc3ae01002360a6/640x800_73c70577-83a6-4e08-a6cf-c34d9bd2857f.jpg
Look at this Tinder slut. They don't even care anymore.

https://images-ssl.gotinder.com/5d980c756dc3ae01002360a6/640x800_73c70577-83a6-4e08-a6cf-c34d9bd2857f.jpg
Look at this Tinder slut. They don't even care anymore.
I don't understand that picture. What is she trying to convey by grabbing her shit?
Or is that a nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
There is no luck. Everything is genetic, and you could have had been born with billionaire parents. There is no reason for me to wish you luck now; it is too late. You should have asked people to wish you luck before you were born.

It will be hard in school dude

I don't understand that picture. What is she trying to convey by grabbing her shit?
Or is that a nigga?
It's a female. I can't believe how fucked Toronto is. I thought the US was fat, but almost every female on Tinder in Toronto is fat and is the biggest slut. They don't even care about losing weight; they can get whatever they want: the men outnumber the women on Tinder with a ratio of 9:1.

You will win,it is in your design

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby
I woke up looking bloated too, don't worry it's going to be a bad day for me too.

GL jfl

It will be hard in school dude
Almost everything that will happen at school is almost determined. After I read some psychology and saw the studies, I realized how life is decided for you; even 90% of your brain operates without you having any control.

You should have asked people to wish you luck before you were born.
You mean when he was in his dads ballz , he did win the race of existence tho jfl there's a good sperms with good genes in it never made it ~ what a waste it's never began for him.

You mean when he was in his dads ballz , he did win the race of existence tho jfl there's a good sperms with good genes in it never made it ~ what a waste it's never began for him.
He should have had good luck with billionaire parents; instead, most of us are slaves for no-brainer jobs.

It's a female. I can't believe how fucked Toronto is. I thought the US was fat, but almost every female on Tinder in Toronto is fat and is the biggest slut. They don't even care about losing weight; they can get whatever they want: the men outnumber the women on Tinder with a ratio of 9:1.
That’s Toronto tinder? Gonna go rope tbh

Over. Fuck Toronto. I wanna move. But if I move to a smaller town, BBC halo will become a falio :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
Dude I used to believe BBC halo and stuff like that; over the past four days I've been self-studying for the AP psychology exam, and you realize how racism is everywhere. I'll guarantee you as a black it's not the conscious racism that is going to affect your life; it's the subconscious hate that people have that is way deeper than you would think. If you aren't white life is fucked for you, that's why it's over for me; any colored man is literally only perceived the same as his white contemporary if he makes hundreds of thousands more than him, on a yearly basis (and that's only the respect aspect).

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Dude I used to believe BBC halo and stuff like that; over the past four days I've been self-studying for the AP psychology exam, and you realize how racism is everywhere. I'll guarantee you as a black it's not the conscious racism that is going to affect your life; it's the subconscious hate that people have that is way deeper than you would think. If you aren't white life is fucked for you, that's why it's over for me; any colored man is literally only perceived the same as his white contemporary if he makes hundreds of thousands more than him, on a yearly basis (and that's only the respect aspect).
Fuck this shit. I better be reincarnated as a white chad

Almost everything that will happen at school is almost determined. After I read some psychology and saw the studies, I realized how life is decided for you; even 90% of your brain operates without you having any control.
No.

Care to explain?
Im talking about hard day in school Becouse im to low iq to be good in electrical engieniering and im weak at manual things. But its not that bad as i though tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom