Hard finding motivation to take care of myself as a sub 5 male

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
I've been attempting to diet recently so I can lower my weight to 140 pounds but I just don't have the motivation anymore. It's not like anyone is ever going to appreciate my body or the work I put into it. It's just like my hair. I put so much effort into maintaining my hair only for people to insult and mock me just the same. If anything they mocked me even more because I appeared less threatening with long hair. What's the point? There is no point to even try if you're unattractive. Now I don't want to be fat but in all honesty I'll probably pick up some sort of grotesquely unhealthy cope soon such as drinking. Maybe I can drink my misery away.

i need to starvemax and mew 24/7 to be 3psl

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
I've been attempting to diet recently so I can lower my weight to 140 pounds but I just don't have the motivation anymore. It's not like anyone is ever going to appreciate my body or the work I put into it. It's just like my hair. I put so much effort into maintaining my hair only for people to insult and mock me just the same. If anything they mocked me even more because I appeared less threatening with long hair. What's the point? There is no point to even try if you're unattractive. Now I don't want to be fat but in all honesty I'll probably pick up some sort of grotesquely unhealthy cope soon such as drinking. Maybe I can drink my misery away.
No Motivation = low T / fucked hormones = bad diet

• Read Ray Peat for diet as you’re probably hypothyroid, don’t even drink alcohol
  • If you want a good vice, smoke Cuban cigars as they’re not unhealthy
  • Find something else in life with people more similar to you (who the fuck is mocking you, are you in highschool?)

• Read Ray Peat for diet as you’re probably hypothyroid, don’t even drink alcohol
  • Find something else in life with people more similar to you (who the fuck is mocking you, are you in highschool?)
you need to eat raw meat

If you're ugly people always mock you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back