hard mewing with short face?

Deleted member 19301

Deleted member 19301

Nw3
My teeth dont show when opening the mouth slightly and dont show that much when talking either obviously a bit of shortface syndrome

Would hard mewing and chintucking all the time make it worse?

My lower face looks like jack harlow but again he perma juts in 98% of his photos i do too. I have a similar degree of shortface

My lower face looks like jack harlow but again he perma juts in 98% of his photos i do too. I have a similar degree of shortface
your face doesn't look short. can you post a side profile?

your face doesn't look short. can you post a side profile?
thats jack harlow plus thats textbook sfs these are more obvious

see how the last 2 pics their lips purse together a bit like its too much skin when the mouth is closed i have that as well. SFS symptom. This is what i am talking about

see how the last 2 pics their lips purse together a bit like its too much skin when the mouth is closed i have that as well. SFS symptom. This is what i am talking about
ok. I don't think hard mewing would make it worse.

ok. I don't think hard mewing would make it worse.
thats not useful. Mewing shortens long faces common knowledge. Need high iq answers

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
thats not useful. Mewing shortens long faces common knowledge. Need high iq answers
but wouldn't it rotate the maxilla forward and widen the midface also, stretching out the skin?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 19301
How old are you?

Then mewing isn't gonna change your face, don't worry
mewing probably not, i want to try to do strong chintucks a few hours a day, walking around chin tucked and hard mewing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
mewing doesnt even do anything,