Hard shoe lifts mog

B

BlackpilledPlatypus

Iron
Recently I’ve been autistically buying loads of different types of shoe lifts to see what works best.

Most commonly, people get ones like these:
IMG 9634

They are trash imo, they compress a ton so you get nowhere near the advertised height increase.

A better option is a harder lift, something like plastic or synthetic cork such as these:
IMG 9635

These don’t compress to any noticeable degree so they are best placed under the main shoe insole to secure them and maximise comfort + you can easily stack them. There are a few advantages of less compression:

- You don’t feel like you’re walking on a trampoline
- You can potentially fit in bigger lifts because your heel won’t pop out as easily due to the lift decompressing when you raise your foot
- For a given true height boost value, the hard lifts will take up less space under the insole and so look far less sus when the shoe is off. If you are only frauding mildly, you can get away with taking your shoes off and the lifts are almost undetectable in the shoe, especially in high tops.

If you still find this uncomfortable, consider putting a normie comfort or orthotic insole on top. You could also then blame this insole if you ever get called out for heightfrauding. “Need it for muh achilles tendinitis” or whatever.

These hard plastic lifts with just a thin soft layer for comfort work pretty well too:
IMG 9636

They secure the foot nicely, but aren’t quite as discreet under the insole due to the lip making them higher. Hard to spot in a tall black shoes though if you put them on top of the insole.

Happy frauding, fellow manlets.

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme, silencio, PsychoH and 3 others
where did u find those yellow ones

They are uncomfortable

where did u find those yellow ones
search “kaps heel lift” on amazon. I’m in the UK but I assume they sell that shit everywhere

They are uncomfortable
Put them under the shoe insole and throw a comfort insole on top then all is good. It’s basically just equivalent to putting a heel on the shoe

Unfortunately a big heel is probably never going to be super comfortable

I suppose a lift that raises the entire footbed more can be helpful, but you won’t be able to raise it all that much unless you have a roomy elevator shoe

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Recently I’ve been autistically buying loads of different types of shoe lifts to see what works best.

View attachment 2961245

They are trash imo, they compress a ton so you get nowhere near the advertised height increase.

A better option is a harder lift, something like plastic or synthetic cork such as these:
View attachment 2961246

These don’t compress to any noticeable degree so they are best placed under the main shoe insole to secure them and maximise comfort + you can easily stack them. There are a few advantages of less compression:

- You can potentially fit in bigger lifts because your heel won’t pop out as easily due to the lift decompressing when you raise your foot
- For a given true height boost value, the hard lifts will take up less space under the insole and so look far less sus when the shoe is off. If you are only frauding mildly, you can get away with taking your shoes off and the lifts are almost undetectable in the shoe, especially in high tops.

If you still find this uncomfortable, consider putting a normie comfort or orthotic insole on top. You could also then blame this insole if you ever get called out for heightfrauding. “Need it for muh achilles tendinitis” or whatever.

These hard plastic lifts with just a thin soft layer for comfort work pretty well too:
View attachment 2961249

They secure the foot nicely, but aren’t quite as discreet under the insole due to the lip making them higher. Hard to spot in a tall black shoes though if you put them on top of the insole.

i’ve been frauding for the last year now and my life is x10 better. Unfortunately i cant go to the beach with my friends, or to sleep at their houses/ at their house pool but i can accept it. height frauding is a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, BlackpilledPlatypus and boss8055
i’ve been frauding for the last year now and my life is x10 better. Unfortunately i cant go to the beach with my friends, or to sleep at their houses/ at their house pool but i can accept it. height frauding is a lifestyle
How serious is your frauding? I’m 5’7” and I don’t think anybody has noticed anything since I started using 1.5 inch lifts, but I don’t see any of these people regularly. I fraud more in other contexts.

For the beach there are some options: elevator sandals or perhaps keep your shoes on. Wetsuit shoes with lifts in for sea swimming. Could work for pool too but might seem a lil weird.

Can also get really thick soled slides like these:
IMG 9637

Admittedly the fraud here is visible, but I think most people wouldn’t actually think about it if they don’t see you shrink a few inches before their eyes.

For indoors you could use high top slippers and lifts like @Amnesia

And if you’re ever caught, you can always LARP about needing heel lifts. Heel lifts are literally used to relieve pain in people with achilles tendinitis, admittedly these lifts tend to be very small, but still.

How serious is your frauding? I’m 5’7” and I don’t think anybody has noticed anything since I started using 1.5 inch lifts, but I don’t see any of these people regularly. I fraud more in other contexts.

For the beach there are some options: elevator sandals or perhaps keep your shoes on. Wetsuit shoes with lifts in for sea swimming. Could work for pool too but might seem a lil weird.

Can also get really thick soled slides like these:
View attachment 2961619
Admittedly the fraud here is visible, but I think most people wouldn’t actually think about it if they don’t see you shrink a few inches before their eyes.

For indoors you could use high top slippers and lifts like @Amnesia

And if you’re ever caught, you can always LARP about needing heel lifts. Heel lifts are literally used to relieve pain in people with achilles tendinitis, admittedly these lifts tend to be very small, but stilli
Im 190cm but i fraud to -196-197-8cm (it depends on the shoes im wearing) so it’s a huge fraud since at that point height became your whole personality like it is for me currently. And yea the amnesia tactic would seem too strange in my case for the people next to me, elevator sandals too cuz im always dripped and shit is embarassing lol. But thanks for the slides i will try them, if you know some other thick sole slide (even mayne. 4cm) i would appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Im 190cm but i fraud to -196-197-8cm (it depends on the shoes im wearing) so it’s a huge fraud since at that point height became your whole personality like it is for me currently. And yea the amnesia tactic would seem too strange in my case for the people next to me, elevator sandals too cuz im always dripped and shit is embarassing lol. But thanks for the slides i will try them, if you know some other thick sole slide (even mayne. 4cm) i would appreciate it
Damn, at 190cm, I don’t think I’d make those sacrifices to fraud 6cm+ but only you can make that value judgement. I suppose it takes you from ‘kinda tall’ to ‘heightmogger’

I don’t normally like to buy chinacrap, but Temu has a few options for beefy slides and they’re cheap af. That’s where the slides in the pic are from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710

View attachment 2961245

View attachment 2961246

View attachment 2961249

should i fraud 6 ft 3? iv always preffered nike air max for comfort tbh or yeezy slides for a lil bit of height how do u fraud height?

I fraud with 0.5 inch lifts.

In my opinion you can't really go above this without having problems when being barefoot.
Also with 1-3 inch lifts everybody can see that your feet looks kind of weird in the shoe and I noticed that today even normies know about shoe lifts, I just wouldn’t risk it with more and half an inch is an good increase too (not if your 5'5 tho).

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and BlackpilledPlatypus
should i fraud 6 ft 3? iv always preffered nike air max for comfort tbh or yeezy slides for a lil bit of height how do u fraud height?
sure why not

I put lifts in af1 or air max or alexander mcqueens. Only high top shoes if I want to use lifts over 1.5 inches

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710 and S1d456
sure why not

I put lifts in af1 or air max or alexander mcqueens. Only high top shoes if I want to use lifts over 1.5 inches
yeah man sounds fun legit fraduing is lifefuel for 5 6 to 5 8 manlets but a bigger halo for me overall reahing a mogger height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710 and BlackpilledPlatypus
I fraud with 0.5 inch lifts.

In my opinion you can't really go above this without having problems when being barefoot.
Also with 1-3 inch lifts everybody can see that your feet looks kind of weird in the shoe and I noticed that today even normies know about shoe lifts, I just wouldn’t risk it with more and half an inch is an good increase too (not if your 5'5 tho).
Half an inch is super safe for sure and still worth doing but I don’t think it will make much difference. I think a whole inch is still pretty safe but of course it’s context dependent and there’s no right answer.

I started with half inch lifts and was worried people would notice jfl. Now I’ve experienced my own internal height inflation and feel short af without at least like 1.5 inch lifts. That’s definitely a downside to it, but it’s minor imo.

with the foot looking weird in the shoe, that’s easily rectified with appropriate pants and perhaps high top shoes. But even in shorts, I honestly don’t think it’s too obvious.

how many inches do your lifts give you in total? i've been wearing 2.5 inch lifts for a while and am thinking of getting even bigger ones.

sure why not

Mcqueen give you huge height. When i put my lifts in it i can fraud even to 1.98

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
how many inches do your lifts give you in total? i've been wearing 2.5 inch lifts for a while and am thinking of getting even bigger ones.
It depends. When im my small town - with friends i just fraud max 4cm lift + 2cm shoes. But when i go to university (located in a big city near from my town) i sometimes even wear 7 cm lifts + the cm of shoes

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus and DonaldJTrump
Damn, at 190cm, I don’t think I’d make those sacrifices to fraud 6cm+ but only you can make that value judgement. I suppose it takes you from ‘kinda tall’ to ‘heightmogger’

I don’t normally like to buy chinacrap, but Temu has a few options for beefy slides and they’re cheap af. That’s where the slides in the pic are from
Bro it’s crazy the amount of starring you get at this height (at least in italy where average height is like 5’6) considering that im low tier chadlite / high htn so this height halo really make me a superhero. I hate people who copes about the heightpill, height is law

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, BlackpilledPlatypus and DonaldJTrump
It depends. When im my small town - with friends i just fraud max 4cm lift + 2cm shoes. But when i go to university (located in a big city near from my town) i sometimes even wear 7 cm lifts + the cm of shoes
Do your lifts really give that much? Maybe they have compressed a bit, you should measure yourself in them to be sure.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
Do your lifts really give that much? Maybe they have compressed a bit, you should measure yourself in them to be sure.
Yeah 7cm boost excluding shoes is pretty huge. If it’s those squishy ones that I mentioned in the post, you lose like half the lift height from compression.

I’ve found about 5-6cm with hard lifts to be the absolute max I can do (in a flat high top) before I can’t walk properly, tons of discomfort, and it barely fits in the shoe even though I already went up a half size. And that’s still pushing it / not worth doing on a daily basis to me.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump

View attachment 2961245

View attachment 2961246

View attachment 2961249

facts, i wear boots with a extra insole and i fraud to 5'10

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus and DonaldJTrump
Yeah 7cm boost excluding shoes is pretty huge. If it’s those squishy ones that I mentioned in the post, you lose like half the lift height from compression.

I’ve found about 5-6cm with hard lifts to be the absolute max I can do (in a flat high top) before I can’t walk properly, tons of discomfort, and it barely fits in the shoe even though I already went up a half size. And that’s still pushing it / not worth doing on a daily basis to me.
What do you think a 172.5 guy can get away with? I have short limbs but i wear older ultraboost which gives maybe 1.5"

What do you think a 172.5 guy can get away with? I have short limbs but i wear older ultraboost which gives maybe 1.5"
I’m 170 and I find up to about 3 inches INCLUDING the shoe doesn’t look weird at all as long as I’m wearing appropriate trousers (not too tight). Above that starts to give the stilts look.

But you could get away with more if you have short legs, especially if you’re short in the tibias.

I did find some other slides bro that are thicker, comfier, more NT and less noisy. I’ve decided I kinda hate the Temu ones now because they are very squishy and make an annoying sound.

These Adidas ones are about 4.5cm thick but the top layer compresses a bit for comfort:
IMG 0068