Hard Times Create Strong Men

Deleted member 14854

Deleted member 14854

︎︎ⓘ Sleeping
You have to have thick skin to get better.

You have to call yourself out if you're fat and you're fucked up and a lot of people don't want to go there.
They don't want to talk about their childhood. They don't talk about their past. They don't get to rule the problems and then they go "Why am i not getting better?"
Am

Cause there's a lot of shit in there you haven't dealt with, brother. You know people go to the gym like for instance, these people go to the gym. They get big. They get jacked. They can run fast, all that shit.

But the only you're doing is your coating over, the mind. All you're doing is building a bigger, stronger quitter. Your mind hasn't gotten any stronger because you haven't gone back in there and dealt with shit.

So the second adversity comes like, "My God! I'm so fucking fit." What's wrong? Your mind is still soft. This is a lifestyle. You can't temporarily dive into it. Sample it out and roll out. This is something man that you have to acquire as a part of your everyday grind.
Amm

If you want to be great? You want to be a badass motherfucker ever at what you do? You're going to be misunderstood by everybody.

Because you're going to be so fucking obsessed and so driven to get there. That's what it takes. Every second of your fucking life.

Anybody that says balance? Yeah, balance is important for a lot of fucking people. It is.

But if you want to fucking go to that edge where people do not like you. Don't understand you. Question everything you fucking do? You've arrived.

When you are misunderstood to the point where fucking people think you're psycho and you're nuts. And you're this and that. Why are you in the fucking gym at one o'clock in the fucking morning? You just got through doing an OP. For fucking 13, 14 hours After ranger school man, at the gym.
Kings q

What's wrong? You will never understand what is wrong with me. And that's why I'm so fucking glad you don't. Cause I'm at the right fucking spot. When people don't understand you anymore? You're in that spot of obsession and drive. Where people like, "What the fuck is wrong with this guy?" I don't want to talk to you man, cause you're not going to get.

This is a fucking lifestyle man like... if people wonder, "Why am i not achieving more?" It's because once you.. all of us.. Once we achieve something we celebrate for long years fucking time. And we wonder why don't I have drive anymore? Where's it all at? If you don't develop a routine of suffering, and suffering it's not like go out and kill yourself every day. It's being uncomfortable.
Nggss

That keeps you hungry every day. If you live in your victories for so long and say, "I'm gonna go challenge myself for 30 days." "Or for two weeks." Or run this one marathon." And it ends. I did one marathon. Okay? That's why it leaves you. It leaves you because you haven't set up the next obstacle. Obstacles is how you grow. You must continue to have friction. Friction is where growth is at. No friction, there's no growth.

I became obsessed. I became obsessed with being the baddest motherfucker that God ever created! Am I that? I don't care. I believe it. Once you become obsessed with something. Obsessed. It's okay to be unbalanced for a while. It's okay, don't be all this stuff people say, "You got to be balanced." To be the best in the world at what you do.

It's not about being a NAVY SEAL people. The best at what you do. You have to be unbalanced to find every bit of fucking energy and strength that you have to pull it off. Then you get balanced once you become great! And then you help other people become better. From you being the best in the world.

I'm trying to be the best I can to give you the best that I am. And it takes being fucking obsessed where people think you're crazy. Become obsessed with being great! It changes everything.:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 7056 and 6 others
based i see this alot with girls aswell, they give advice when they themselves have not even solved that problem in their life. also men too

there are no mentally strong fat people for a reason, being fat is a food addiction AKA a mental issue. they might get lean, then use alcohol as another addiction. they still havent fixed their minds

you have to question yourself and fix everything that is wrong with you mentally, and everything else in life will follow

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

also to add this is another reason why feminism is dumb as fuck they are telling people that their problems are completely fine and that no one should critique them. like jfl 'all bodies are healthy' while showing a pic of a fat chick when scientifically its shown fat people WILL have more health issues ONE HUNDRED % of the time. feminism promotes not facing your problems and having priveledge. this is why most feminists are mentally weak asf. like 70% of feminists have untreated trauma and they think they are rational

bookmarking this glorious thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 14854
based i see this alot with girls aswell, they give advice when they themselves have not even solved that problem in their life. also men too

there are no mentally strong fat people for a reason, being fat is a food addiction AKA a mental issue. they might get lean, then use alcohol as another addiction. they still havent fixed their minds

you have to question yourself and fix everything that is wrong with you mentally, and everything else in life will follow

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

also to add this is another reason why feminism is dumb as fuck they are telling people that their problems are completely fine and that no one should critique them. like jfl 'all bodies are healthy' while showing a pic of a fat chick when scientifically its shown fat people WILL have more health issues ONE HUNDRED % of the time. feminism promotes not facing your problems and having priveledge. this is why most feminists are mentally weak asf. like 70% of feminists have untreated trauma and they think they are rational

bookmarking this glorious thread
Fat is a metabolic issue that is caused by bad dietary dogma

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
@BigJimsWornOutTires tier thread

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Fat is a metabolic issue that is caused by bad dietary dogma
:lul::lul:

"its just my metabolism! i am very heatlhy with an active lifestyle. I eat salad everyday! :)"

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I eat salad everyday
That type of dogma nigga
On good diet you can eat 3,000 cals and stay lean. I'm talking about Bioenergetic diet, more specifically Ray Peat diet

• +1
That type of dogma nigga
On good diet you can eat 3,000 cals and stay lean. I'm talking about Bioenergetic diet, more specifically Ray Peat diet
im on ray peat myself eating 3500 calories a day and i have hollow cheeks, i know

but there is no metabolism that can handle some of the huge amounts of calories fat people eat. they legit eat 5000+ calories with 0 exercise and have no idea why they are fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and ChristianChad
im on ray peat myself eating 3500 calories a day and i have hollow cheeks, i know

but there is no metabolism that can handle some of the huge amounts of calories fat people eat. they legit eat 5000+ calories with 0 exercise and have no idea why they are fat
Of course. I don't know how much fat people eat tbh. I think they eat like 2000 cals most cases, honestly they eat shit then undereat. Ofc PUFA and everything

• JFL
There is a theory obesity is just systematic endotoxemia

Of course. I don't know how much fat people eat tbh. I think they eat like 2000 cals most cases, honestly they eat shit then undereat. Ofc PUFA and everything
no dude they are machines, they never get full. i have lived with an obese person for a volunteering thing and i saw everything she ate, it was easily upwards of 4000 calories.

there is no obese person eating 2000 calories, they would be at a healthy bodyweight if they really did. if they seem like they are eating 2k cals, then they probably eat a fuckton behind peoples backs because they are embarrassed at showing people how much they truly eat in a day
There is a theory obesity is just systematic endotoxemia
im 100% sure obesity is way too high calorie consumption for their height in basically all cases. you can't beat simple physics

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and ChristianChad
I know exactly what you're saying. And I wasn't always intense and resilient. Ugh.

"Harder, Jim! Push harder!" She said as I'm giving it mine all.

"Eye of the Tiger, Jim! Faster!"

"Ugh. I'm trying."

"Put your back into it - Eye of the Tiger!" She said, and that's when I had a moment of clarity. What would Rocky do? So I started punching that vagina like a punching bag. And it worked! She began to moan.

"YES! Tear it up!" She yelped and immediately began rubbing her clit as fast as possible. "Eye of the Tiger!"

Then The Jackhammer took over. She was in utter disbelief. I jackhammered that shit into a puddle of vagina juices.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 7056, Deleted member 14854 and 1 other person
I know exactly what you're saying. And I wasn't always intense and resilient. Ugh.

"Harder, Jim! Push harder!" She said as I'm giving it mine all.

"Eye of the Tiger, Jim! Faster!"

"Ugh. I'm trying."

"Put your back into it - Eye of the Tiger!" She said, and that's when I had a moment of clarity. What would Rocky do? So I started punching that vagina like a punching bag. And it worked! She began to moan.

"YES! Tear it up!" She yelped and immediately began rubbing her clit as fast as possible. "Eye of the Tiger!"

Then The Jackhammer took over. She was in utter disbelief. I jackhammered that shit into a puddle of vagina juices.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and BigJimsWornOutTires
Can't agree at all. Hard times make you weaker, make you an abused dog, makes you lose out on vital experiences, makes you having to focus on stuff that others can get for free/easily.

Can't agree at all. Hard times make you weaker, make you an abused dog, makes you lose out on vital experiences, makes you having to focus on stuff that others can get for free/easily.
nggss-jpg.1288334

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires