Hard work and dedication just doesn’t pay off

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
You spend all that time grinding like you in a vidya game when nigguz out there got everything on that silver platter bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag and nathan
only works if you have the iq

You can’t be dedicated for a day and expect the results

Work

only works if you have the iq
This is true man, high iq nigguz know how to get the goods without grinding too hard. When I was playing wow, yea I know video games aren’t a good example of reality. But, anyway I was grinding hours in a cave gathering leather n shut to sell on the auction house when I realized the high balling Neeguz are just running gdkps and selling loot to the highest bidder. Fk all these poor plebs grinding in McDonald’s irl when smart neeguz are just leeching off their hard work n shut.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
What are your current stats and what do you do?
I’m not gonna put exact stats on here. But I’m grinding in school and putting in the hours for this pharmacy tech program. Hopefully I can get something better later on through enough grinding.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Its the only and best option

I mean that applies even to Chads. Someone is born Chad in a middle class family. Someone is born Chad in a multibillionaire family. First Chad will be struggling trying to get through law/med school while slaying cute htbs. Second Chad will be partying in St Tropez on his yacht 24/7 banging actual fashion model Stacies.

I mean that applies even to Chads. Someone is born Chad in a middle class family. Someone is born Chad in a multibillionaire family. First Chad will be struggling trying to get through law/med school while slaying cute htbs. Second Chad will be partying in St Tropez on his yacht 24/7 banging actual fashion model Stacies.
I would trade place with either of those neeguz ngl. I’m grinding from the bottom. Would be dead on the street already if my parents weren’t helping me.